Smoking gun

13»

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Maybe Michael renewed his driver's license. I don't think a press conference is necessary to announce that he renewed his driver's license. One of the report [don't recall which]said that his family identified him too. As for that little scar on his face from childood; it probably faded. It was a tiny thing. I've had many scars over the years that have faded to nothing. Some weren't serious and some were, but they are all gone. One was an accident with a chain saw when I was 10. I don't remember which leg it was on anymore and can't tell. It took years, but it's gone. Another bad one was about 6 years ago when I was seriously burned on a hot-rod [car] pipe. That was a big deep, nasty burn. Again, it took a while but there is no trace of it now. Those were two of the worst. After all these years I'm sure Michael's little face scar just faded.
    How do you explain the scalp scar? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I mean, I heard it went through to his skull.
    I actually have a lot of scars from when I was very young, most notably a deep gash
    I got from shattered glass, and I can still see it clearly.
    There are scars that just don't fade that easily.

• Maybe Michael renewed his driver's license. I don't think a press conference is necessary to announce that he renewed his driver's license. One of the report [don't recall which]said that his family identified him too. As for that little scar on his face from childood; it probably faded. It was a tiny thing. I've had many scars over the years that have faded to nothing. Some weren't serious and some were, but they are all gone. One was an accident with a chain saw when I was 10. I don't remember which leg it was on anymore and can't tell. It took years, but it's gone. Another bad one was about 6 years ago when I was seriously burned on a hot-rod [car] pipe. That was a big deep, nasty burn. Again, it took a while but there is no trace of it now. Those were two of the worst. After all these years I'm sure Michael's little face scar just faded.
    I actually have a lot of scars from when I was very young, most notably a deep gash

I agree with you about scars being hard to fade. When I was about 4 years old, I got bit on the face by a dog. I still have the scars on my face and I'm 48 now. So much about fading <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It was from a little beagle too, not a fighting breed.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162

Maybe Michael renewed his driver's license. I don't think a press conference is necessary to announce that he renewed his driver's license. One of the report [don't recall which]said that his family identified him too. As for that little scar on his face from childood; it probably faded. It was a tiny thing. I've had many scars over the years that have faded to nothing. Some weren't serious and some were, but they are all gone. One was an accident with a chain saw when I was 10. I don't remember which leg it was on anymore and can't tell. It took years, but it's gone. Another bad one was about 6 years ago when I was seriously burned on a hot-rod [car] pipe. That was a big deep, nasty burn. Again, it took a while but there is no trace of it now. Those were two of the worst. After all these years I'm sure Michael's little face scar just faded.

I don't know why you still have that scar. Your chemistry, diet and topical care of the scar? I worked at the burn scar a little. The gash from the chain saw faded on it's own [took years]. I thought I would always have it when I was young but as I got older I learned. Diet is very important. I've always been particular about my diet.
    About 5 years ago I was outside a lot and had a ton of misquito bites that I scratched and picked at without mercy for the longest. Like a kid:) The scars were very noticable and I got more then one comment about them [like I was diseased] including a doctor friend of mine who said they wouldn't go away. That's how bad they looked. I told him they would. He insisted they wouldn't. I insisted they would and explained why. They are gone. I don't have a mark on me. I've had countless scars - all gone. I'm just saying it is possible and to consider it.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Agree that burn scars just don't fade away that easily. I have had one on my arm for 50 yrs. Even with suntans and all those yrs... it's still there. I didn't have surgery, but it burnt down to the bone at the time from an iron that fell on my arm.