MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

129120266650920864.jpg

coming!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> (pushing stuff outta the way, making my path...)

superglue.jpg

baaahahahahaaahhh!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just imagine how this gig would go on...with just one hand!!!...chrrrrr... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • pics
    pics
    Oh my god !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> spend the night at Joes....
  • Brilliant! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The spent the night at Joes was C-L-A-S-S-I-C!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yup. sure did! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

guess so...! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• pics
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Lovesit!
    yeah, we know...you baaayyyddd!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Didn't do this..

tumblr_kyl0rcgxuf1qag25eo1_400.jpg

"Mine".....

129120379876875904.jpg

129120391900546605.jpg

129121401280485789.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The first one is for the girls <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    dear kentuckywoman, could you please post a picture with bubbles without captions?
    Thank you!
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    pics

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "Latoya is pregnant and Bashir is the Daddy!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • my[KING]"]the lesbian one hahahahahahahaha me too

LOL. I made that. Hope I didnt offend u. It was suppose to be a compliment for Mike.
    my[KING]"]the lesbian one hahahahahahahaha me too

LOL. I made that. Hope I didnt offend u. It was suppose to be a compliment for Mike.

hey debbie! good to see you back here again! i've been missing your seasoned humor. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> hope you don't mind that i just kinda 'stepped into the club' without the 'officials'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> hope you liked my posts so far. looks like my 'mike brings you flowers'-cap (p.71; i started on p.64) came in real good timing! since you're the queen, may i ask you to 'become official'? i'm getting really comfy here... having fun! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Here is the pic that MSMJFANFOREVER requested about a week ago.I am sorry it took me so long to find it.
  • dear kentuckywoman, could you please post a picture with bubbles without captions?
    Thank you!
    Here is the photo that you requested and another photo from the same event.
This discussion has been closed.