MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    gettin' pretty full up there, i guess... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Here is the pic that MSMJFANFOREVER requested about a week ago.I am sorry it took me so long to find it.

THANKS SO MUCH!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    dear kentuckywoman, could you please post a picture with bubbles without captions?
    Thank you!
    Here is the photo that you requested and another photo from the same event.

THANK YOU!
  • sorry if my captions are sometimes mean spirited,i DON'T mean any disrepect to nobody.
  • Didn't do this..

tumblr_kyl0rcgxuf1qag25eo1_400.jpg

"Mine".....

129120379876875904.jpg

129120391900546605.jpg

129121401280485789.jpg

OH MY!!!
    I LOVE THESE! smiley-laughing017.gif
    smiley-laughing021.gif
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I really needed that laugh just now ! Thanks, they are great, as always <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    sorry if my captions are sometimes mean spirited,i DON'T mean any disrepect to nobody.

not me, that's what i call 'seasoned humor'. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> love it! cracks me up everytime! (the james brown thing is the bomb! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) i'm just not that 'daring' myself... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 129120192090443680.jpg

129120546470442096.jpg

129121420554202890.jpg

129122153330485575.jpg

I thought THIS was hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    roflbot-269.jpg
  • Hmm.. just look at the lips on this one... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ok, I live in Denmark, not far from Germany <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I live in Indonesia
    Half way around the world from u two hoez <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • my[KING]"]the lesbian one hahahahahahahaha me too

LOL. I made that. Hope I didnt offend u. It was suppose to be a compliment for Mike.

no its one of my favs!!! its great!!!
  • FINALLY. DONE. ALL 72 pages. YOU HOEZ !!! I’m so proud of them captions.

Tina sweety, sorry I disappeared for a few weeks. Im alright now, hun. Had a very low blood pressure (only 60/80) and I fainted. Fell at the stairs and cut my eyebrow. So sorry I made u worry. Tq for the concern. Luv u.

TINA.K :
    -THE PIC MJ, LISA AND THE KIDS. Look at the kid’s back. He has a tattoo.
    LOL..LOL..LOL..
    -MJ LICK HIS LIPS, DIANA FAINT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    -SMA : 5002 WOMEN OFFERED TO BE PROSCECUTED ALREADY. Aaaaahahahah

MSMJ : YOUUUU ! I LOVE U AS ALWAYS !
    -MJ doesn’t need to be in the video set to light up the floor
    -Is that a bug again ? I think it follows me. Shall I call security ?
    - I hope them cams didn’t snap @ latoya’s belly (LOL. U accidently re-post my captioned pic, hun. Tiss ok.)

KFC WOMAN: OMG !!! Your captions !! mwaaaahahahahahah…
    Specially: IS YOUR MOMMY HOME ? NO, SHE’S DEAD. WELL WOULD U LIKE TO BUY SOME AVON ? waaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakakakkaak <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

TABLOID BURN: Hop in ! Sit next to TINA.K & MSMJ on MSMJ’s roof. I’ll be there in a sec. Still searching for the senior hoez now. CRES, SMA, DANCING, KINGDOM, DTWP. See y’all at MSMJ’s. Mike will pop out from the chimney. Dunno what is <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> he suppose to be this time. Peterpan or Superman. Dunno..maybe Santa..ahhh..what the heck. He can come out of my belly I wont care.
    Whoooooooa <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> TeeBee, u made a caption for me too ! Arent u the sweetest ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    *hugz*

CRES: INVINSIBLE ME….awwwwwwwwwwwwww…..Goooooooood ! have mercy on my soul.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• CRES: INVINSIBLE ME….awwwwwwwwwwwwww…..Goooooooood ! have mercy on my soul.

Glad you liked that picture but can't take credit for it. I believe MSMJFANFOREVER made that one.

I'm running out of pictures to caption. Which websites do yall go to?
    Debbie your back !!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> love ya' !!! I'm so glad that your allright now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hugs.
  • pics
  • Hahaha, that last one is funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Hmm.. just look at the lips on this one... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Could you, please, post it without captions?
    Thank you!
    ok, I live in Denmark, not far from Germany <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I live in Indonesia
    Half way around the world from u two hoez <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> see, that ought to show the rest of the world, how universal 'mike-love' can be... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> 'hoez' galore! worldwide, at that!!! i don't think anyone can top that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    FINALLY. DONE. ALL 72 pages. YOU HOEZ !!! I’m so proud of them captions.

TABLOID BURN: Hop in ! Sit next to TINA.K & MSMJ on MSMJ’s roof. I’ll be there in a sec. Still searching for the senior hoez now. CRES, SMA, DANCING, KINGDOM, DTWP. See y’all at MSMJ’s. Mike will pop out from the chimney. Dunno what is <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> he suppose to be this time. Peterpan or Superman. Dunno..maybe Santa..ahhh..what the heck. He can come out of my belly I wont care.
    Whoooooooa <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> TeeBee, u made a caption for me too ! Arent u the sweetest ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    *hugz*

WHOOOHOOO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> THX!!! proud to be 'official'! i'm gonna have me a t-shirt made or something... or let's invent a new brand: 'michaelho', sounds like a candybar, doesn't it? or maybe a new clothing line? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    kinda got carried away on people here missing you and stuff, so i think i even made 3 altogether with your name, somewhere after p. 64...wondering, asking, bringing you flowers and finally - u showed up again! guess mike's roses helped somehow... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

so sorry to hear about your accident. hope you have no further trouble caused by that and the cut is your only injury from it. and maybe some of the caps will help your bloodpressure, too. laughing hard gets it all up again! so, best wishes from here and get well soon! hugz from this end of the world! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, someone send me a picture of msmj's rooftop and a list of names, maybe i can help with a cap? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> or is it in the works already?
This discussion has been closed.