MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    oh, 1 question. why debbie is so obsessed with vending machine (in this thread?)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i don't know. it just 'came to me' when i made the 'push'-cap. cuz her face looks really guilty there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> it just became a running joke somehow. now everytime i look at debbie rowe, i see a snack machine, too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> like the joke took the ball and ran with it... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

bvahahahahaaahhh!!! perfect pic! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Yes, Michael.. i do.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

sheeet...i'm too old already...dayummn... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I would love to have one for him!!! Better come back quick Michael, before I get too old too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

physically, i still could (not that am ancient already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), but i raised 2 already, so i've been there, done that... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Same here, I have 2 boys but.....for/with Michael......will do it again!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I have 3 kids, a girl and 2 boys.I'm not sure i would do it again...not even for Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ( sorry Mike ) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I have 3 kids, a girl and 2 boys.I'm not sure i would do it again...not even for Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ( sorry Mike ) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know, it's not an easy job, but I care so much for Michael, trust him and believe in him, I think I would do anything for him (ooo don't hope my hubbie reads this!!!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I know, it's not an easy job, but I care so much for Michael, trust him and believe in him, I think I would do anything for him (ooo don't hope my hubbie reads this!!!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    TEEBEE: “Mr Jackson is coming into the corthouse now, your honor. And u are rite, he is sexy. I don’t blame u for having wet dreams of him” waaaaaaaakaakakakakakakakakak
    Unbelievable !!!

“Oprah wanna be a queen of MJ”.
    Debbie said: “Miss Oprah...OVER MY SEXY BODY !!!”

KFC WOMAN & TEEBEE:
    “Actually someone did complain and being sarcastic about this thread. Because he/she said, it just doesn’t fit in a death hoax site. I was worried sick thinking that the mods are going to delete this thread. I had a “meeting” with the senior hoez (that was before u two joined) and we came up to a conclution that we should move on. Coz as u can see, this thread has the higest viewers and we surely don’t wanna stop the laughter. Its all for L.O.V.E. Its all for Michael. For the viewers who have any objections, feel free to PM me anytime or post it here. That would be even better !. Don’t express your dislikes of this thread in another thread coz we might not notice it. Thank you”.

the courthouse one wasn't mine, so i can't take credit for it. but i thought it was totally hilarious, too. (i think it came from kfc woman - great one! that was indeed one messed up courthouse, like from top to bottom...hahaa.)

well, which 'pussy' complained about having some plain ol' fun!?! there is also a lot of hoax art here, too, so i don't see why it shouldn't be in here. and it's enough of the serious stuff in here already. i'm so glad i found this spot, cuz sometimes you have to take a break from the info-overload in this forum. and i like taking my break 'with mike', this thread is like a playground for the brain.
    i'm really trying to stay 'clean' with the jokes, editing the 'bad words' etc., cuz i know it's teenagers here, too. some jokes are 'dirty', but i can handle that, there is nothing to complain here, from my viewpoint. and mj was no saint!!! i bet he made 'dirty' jokes as well, just not in public. i mean, chris tucker is one of his closest buddies (helloo?!), and you can watch any def comedy jam and get all low down and dirty with chris tucker. so, i don't think they talked cookie recipies when they hung out. really, i haven't found anything in here that would be totally offensive to anyone, unless you're a nun or something in that field...and the rule applies: whoever doesn't like something - do the click, move on!

i think mj would greatly love this thread, cuz everybody in here seem's to 'think mike' when doing the caps and every contributor has his own sense of humor in it. it's really comic art to me. seems like people are forgetting what a jokster mj is himself... what's better than remembering someone with humor and laughter? ask anyone who knew mj personally, they will always say this first: we had a ball...we laughed all the time...we made jokes all the time...! we're just carrying on that humorous torch, that's how i see it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(did i ever mention that 'sarcasm' is my middle name?)
    TEEBEE: “Mr Jackson is coming into the corthouse now, your honor. And u are rite, he is sexy. I don’t blame u for having wet dreams of him” waaaaaaaakaakakakakakakakakak
    Unbelievable !!!

“Oprah wanna be a queen of MJ”.
    Debbie said: “Miss Oprah...OVER MY SEXY BODY !!!”

KFC WOMAN & TEEBEE:
    “Actually someone did complain and being sarcastic about this thread. Because he/she said, it just doesn’t fit in a death hoax site. I was worried sick thinking that the mods are going to delete this thread. I had a “meeting” with the senior hoez (that was before u two joined) and we came up to a conclution that we should move on. Coz as u can see, this thread has the higest viewers and we surely don’t wanna stop the laughter. Its all for L.O.V.E. Its all for Michael. For the viewers who have any objections, feel free to PM me anytime or post it here. That would be even better !. Don’t express your dislikes of this thread in another thread coz we might not notice it. Thank you”.

the courthouse one wasn't mine, so i can't take credit for it. but i thought it was totally hilarious, too. (i think it came from kfc woman - great one! that was indeed one messed up courthouse, like from top to bottom...hahaa.)

well, which 'pussy' complained about having some plain ol' fun!?! there is also a lot of hoax art here, too, so i don't see why it shouldn't be in here. and it's enough of the serious stuff in here already. i'm so glad i found this spot, cuz sometimes you have to take a break from the info-overload in this forum. and i like taking my break 'with mike', this thread is like a playground for the brain.
    i'm really trying to stay 'clean' with the jokes, editing the 'bad words' etc., cuz i know it's teenagers here, too. some jokes are 'dirty', but i can handle that, there is nothing to complain here, from my viewpoint. and mj was no saint!!! i bet he made 'dirty' jokes as well, just not in public. i mean, chris tucker is one of his closest buddies (helloo?!), and you can watch any def comedy jam and get all low down and dirty with chris tucker. so, i don't think they talked cookie recipies when they hung out. really, i haven't found anything in here that would be totally offensive to anyone, unless you're a nun or something in that field...and the rule applies: whoever doesn't like something - do the click, move on!

i think mj would greatly love this thread, cuz everybody in here seem's to 'think mike' when doing the caps and every contributor has his own sense of humor in it. it's really comic art to me. seems like people are forgetting what a jokster mj is himself... what's better than remembering someone with humor and laughter? ask anyone who knew mj personally, they will always say this first: we had a ball...we laughed all the time...we made jokes all the time...! we're just carrying on that humorous torch, that's how i see it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(did i ever mention that 'sarcasm' is my middle name?)
    great post tabloidburn <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

thx, tina. just had to let some steam off on that...as confusing as everything is in this whole row of events, this thread is to be regarded as a recreational spot somehow. nothing more, nothing less...and i forgot to mention that quite a number of caps are dealing with mike's messsage, too...like i posted some time ago: it's a poster campaign made out of michael-love! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

how 'bout this: we could have a 'best of', where people could cast a vote on the caps and even open another thread with it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    That Debbie Rowe one....ashamed to say it, but it made me laugh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i had to laugh myself making it... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

thx, tina. just had to let some steam off on that...as confusing as everything is in this whole row of events, this thread is to be regarded as a recreational spot somehow. nothing more, nothing less...and i forgot to mention that quite a number of caps are dealing with mike's messsage, too...like i posted some time ago: it's a poster campaign made out of michael-love! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

how 'bout this: we could have a 'best of', where people could cast a vote on the caps and even open another thread with it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Yes, good idea !
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    oh, 1 question. why debbie is so obsessed with vending machine (in this thread?)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i don't know. it just 'came to me' when i made the 'push'-cap. cuz her face looks really guilty there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> it just became a running joke somehow. now everytime i look at debbie rowe, i see a snack machine, too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> like the joke took the ball and ran with it... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

ahaa..i see..i thought debbie had some issue with vending machine before... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because i saw that "push" cap.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but really her face looks like she's obsessed with that thing!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    A little nasty perhaps <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Debbie, I'm so happy to see you back girl!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    A little nasty perhaps <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

tina, you're killing me...!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    see? this happens when you mess with tha ladiez!!! now y'all got our mike mad! shame on you! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

129126682500960353.jpg

129126705281887400.jpg

laugh.jpg

Oscarthankyou.jpg

25485_1391992726887_1444206833_1088404_6240677_n.jpg

26730_414729599814_725969814_5224999_6107605_n.jpg
    " No glove no love " <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    see? this happens when you mess with tha ladiez!!! now y'all got our mike mad! shame on you! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So true ! LOL!
  • Debbie, I'm so happy to see you back girl!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

tq love
    i'll post tons of pics on monday
    been mega busy and unhealthy these days
This discussion has been closed.