MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if that passenger profile is true, then DAMN michael eats a lot of chicken. i mean, i knew he likes kfc...but not to this extent. can i just say white wine in a diet coke can is brilliant. keeping it classy (the wine) yet humble (the diet coke can). TEQUILA?! michael, i'm impressed.

The reason he drank alcohol out of Coke cans on flights, was so that his children didnt realise he was drinking wine. He was shielding them.

wow, he even becomes sweeter by the second, doesn't he? i was actually wondering before why he even had wine filled into coke cans...it was actually used against him in the trial, like he was tricking kids into consuming wine...of course nobody then said it was only when he was flying with his kids..(*sigh*)...is there a 'best dad award' anywhere? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i don't think i've ever loved him more than in this moment, right now.

wouldn't it be great if mj knew that all of this here is real love and not just 'fan love', that all of us in here make his backbone...(not just jermaine)? it's really weird, i'm not even a particular fan (but an admirer of the genius in all fields!), but i can honestly say: i love the guy, no matter what. the kind of love you're gonna fight for, if you have to... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

agreed. he's got a lot of true love. i hope he reads this and knows it.
  • Yes, Michael.. i do.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    agreed. he's got a lot of true love. i hope he reads this and knows it.

well, if he wants to counts his soldiers, can't really help but to run across some stuff... and this is the biggest thread of ALL TIME...of ALL TIME!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Yes, Michael.. i do.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

sheeet...i'm too old already...dayummn... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    this is sort of a kick off from the mj-plastic hand cap earlier... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

some guys have all the luck... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Yes, Michael.. i do.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I do not want kids but Michael and ONLY MICHAEL, would be the one single reason that could change my mind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • this is sort of a kick off from the mj-plastic hand cap earlier... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

OMG! That one is brilliant, I can't stop laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    this is sort of a kick off from the mj-plastic hand cap earlier... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

realdeal.jpg

OMG! That one is brilliant, I can't stop laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

thx so much! it's so nice to have a feedback like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • this is sort of a kick off from the mj-plastic hand cap earlier... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

realdeal.jpg

thx so much! it's so nice to have a feedback like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You're welcome! Keep them coming <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

realdeal.jpg

You're welcome! Keep them coming <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i just roughly counted, i've posted over 80 caps already, and i've just started! it's almost gettin' tough to find pix that haven't been used yet...or even finding one out of the millions available that's 'eligible'...plus i'm still 'learning'...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850

sheeet...i'm too old already...dayummn... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would love to have one for him!!! Better come back quick Michael, before I get too old too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would love to have one for him!!! Better come back quick Michael, before I get too old too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

physically, i still could (not that am ancient already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), but i raised 2 already, so i've been there, done that... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    guess that was close... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• guess that was close... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

lmao!!
    wherever... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    yeah, joe, get your own fame! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

this one's hillarious!!!!! their waves are so similar!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I do not want kids but Michael and ONLY MICHAEL, would be the one single reason that could change my mind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

whoah... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that's quite a statement there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

this one's hillarious!!!!! their waves are so similar!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah, and even on the same height... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yeah, and even on the same height... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

it's like mirrored image.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • the wave is great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    That Debbie Rowe one....ashamed to say it, but it made me laugh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oh, 1 question. why debbie is so obsessed with vending machine (in this thread?)
  • oh, 1 question. why debbie is so obsessed with vending machine (in this thread?)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TEEBEE: “Mr Jackson is coming into the corthouse now, your honor. And u are rite, he is sexy. I don’t blame u for having wet dreams of him” waaaaaaaakaakakakakakakakakak
    Unbelievable !!!

“Oprah wanna be a queen of MJ”.
    Debbie said: “Miss Oprah...OVER MY SEXY BODY !!!”

KFC WOMAN & TEEBEE:
    “Actually someone did complain and being sarcastic about this thread. Because he/she said, it just doesn’t fit in a death hoax site. I was worried sick thinking that the mods are going to delete this thread. I had a “meeting” with the senior hoez (that was before u two joined) and we came up to a conclution that we should move on. Coz as u can see, this thread has the higest viewers and we surely don’t wanna stop the laughter. Its all for L.O.V.E. Its all for Michael. For the viewers who have any objections, feel free to PM me anytime or post it here. That would be even better !. Don’t express your dislikes of this thread in another thread coz we might not notice it. Thank you”.
This discussion has been closed.