MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Tina you are the queen of the 'pocket' pictures. lol That is no pocket though. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i get a feeling, too, that tina is especially 'looking for pockets'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->...and she's having a ball driving everyone in here 'up the wall' with it, finding new ones every day... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

right, tina? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Nooo.... how can you think that ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->[/quote

call it 'female intuition'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    when you have to have one, you have to have one... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• SangreSangre Posts: 648
    when you have to have one, you have to have one... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

ROFL. XD
    the simple pleasures in life... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • Thought this was a GREAT find!

tumblr_kuiw0uIraf1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thought this was a GREAT find!

tumblr_kuiw0uIraf1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

bvahahahahaaahhh...!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is that recent?
  • No, I think it's from the 80's. However, it could apply at ANY TIME. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

tumblr_kyozkszu1O1qa26dno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kyok1b0ONN1qa26dno1_400.jpg

Here's another rare find....
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    No, I think it's from the 80's. However, it could apply at ANY TIME. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

tumblr_kyozkszu1O1qa26dno1_500.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's a good one
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ^^ it looks like he's in that position anyways!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if that passenger profile is true, then DAMN michael eats a lot of chicken. i mean, i knew he likes kfc...but not to this extent. can i just say white wine in a diet coke can is brilliant. keeping it classy (the wine) yet humble (the diet coke can). TEQUILA?! michael, i'm impressed.
    No, I think it's from the 80's. However, it could apply at ANY TIME. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, you're probably right about that!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    if that passenger profile is true, then DAMN michael eats a lot of chicken. i mean, i knew he likes kfc...but not to this extent. can i just say white wine in a diet coke can is brilliant. keeping it classy (the wine) yet humble (the diet coke can). TEQUILA?! michael, i'm impressed.

it's a true profile. it's an evidence material fom 2005 trial

it's a true profile. it's an evidence material fom 2005 trial

'evidence'...right...everytime i think about that 'trial', i'm about to become a criminal...i wanna drop a bomb on sneddon! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Someone else posted this on another site.....
    The 'menu' is real. It's taken from the court documents from the trial. The airline kept notes for Michael and the family so the crew would know exactly what to do. That is a scan of the pages in Michael Jackson: Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones.

roflbot9rzt.jpg

Purr.jpg

2eb3537f.jpg

Pantiesview.jpg
  • if that passenger profile is true, then DAMN michael eats a lot of chicken. i mean, i knew he likes kfc...but not to this extent. can i just say white wine in a diet coke can is brilliant. keeping it classy (the wine) yet humble (the diet coke can). TEQUILA?! michael, i'm impressed.

The reason he drank alcohol out of Coke cans on flights, was so that his children didnt realise he was drinking wine. He was shielding them.

The reason he drank alcohol out of Coke cans on flights, was so that his children didnt realise he was drinking wine. He was shielding them.

wow, he even becomes sweeter by the second, doesn't he? i was actually wondering before why he even had wine filled into coke cans...it was actually used against him in the trial, like he was tricking kids into consuming wine...of course nobody then said it was only when he was flying with his kids..(*sigh*)...is there a 'best dad award' anywhere? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    checkin' the equipment for later use... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

better listen carefully... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

wow, he even becomes sweeter by the second, doesn't he? i was actually wondering before why he even had wine filled into coke cans...it was actually used against him in the trial, like he was tricking kids into consuming wine...of course nobody then said it was only when he was flying with his kids..(*sigh*)...is there a 'best dad award' anywhere? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i don't think i've ever loved him more than in this moment, right now.

i don't think i've ever loved him more than in this moment, right now.

wouldn't it be great if mj knew that all of this here is real love and not just 'fan love', that all of us in here make his backbone...(not just jermaine)? it's really weird, i'm not even a particular fan (but an admirer of the genius in all fields!), but i can honestly say: i love the guy, no matter what. the kind of love you're gonna fight for, if you have to... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    wonder what jay-z is gonna think of that... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yeah, joe, get your own fame! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This discussion has been closed.