New "We Are The World" @ Olympics It's BAMsday!!!

Comments

• OMG check out their twitter page!!!! Check out the name and bio!!! There are a couple of...ummm...changes...I think we have BAMsday, folks!!

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    this is very strange first the have a hidden picture of mj , then they change the info and add in michaels name, and now Michael jackson 5 , i feel somehting good coming guys GET READY OUR SMOOTH CRIMINAL IS BACK <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The MJ Fan club were looking for Fans in Canada to get in touch by 9th Feb, the topic & link was posted here but the link is now vanished!!!

I'm not a big fan ofthe olympics but is it on every 4 years???????
    Would this be the 4 years Michael spoke of in TII???????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Worldwide viewing!!!!!!!!!

The post with the announcement is still here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5070<!-- l -->
  • OMG check out their twitter page!!!! Check out the name and bio!!! There are a couple of...ummm...changes...I think we have BAMsday, folks!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    this is very strange first the have a hidden picture of mj , then they change the info and add in michaels name, and now Michael jackson 5 , i feel somehting good coming guys GET READY OUR SMOOTH CRIMINAL IS BACK <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Perhaps this is why they kept talking about getting official and verified soon but it just hadn't happened yet... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    this would be a great bamsday!
    is the 21st blanket birthday, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think it is to soon I think the court case has to prove something first it be nice if you right but don't think it will happen yet
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHAT IS ALL THE BELIEVE MERCHANDISING MEANS???
  • WHAT IS ALL THE BELIEVE MERCHANDISING MEANS???

Just my interpretation, but I think the core of the message is...Don't always beLIEve what you read/see in the media, because there may be a LIE there...basically what MJ's been saying all his life.

Doh! They changed the title back to Jackson 5...this morning it was:

Name Michael Jackson 5
    Location GLOBE
    Web <!-- m -->[url=http://www.aetv.c..]http://www.aetv.c..[/url]<!-- m -->.
    Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

I did tweet them about the change and mentioned the olympics and asked could it be BAMsday...could I interpret this change as meaning that I was right? Possibly...I think they had it there for a reason. I'm sure I probably wasn't the only one who tweeted about that. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow...still have very good feelings about this, though...especially w/the possible connection w/the Governor. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Whats the change??? I cant see that page here at work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

* Name Michael Jackson 5
    * Location GLOBE
    * Web <!-- m -->[url=http://www.aetv.c..]http://www.aetv.c..[/url]<!-- m -->.
    * Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry was on the page and its back to just "Jackson 5" I know it was showing Michael Jackson 5 earlier today.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hi guys...I live in Vancouver, well actually a few minutes outside of Van.,but I just want you to know that I'm pretty sure that the surprise torch bearer that will be lighting the Olympic flame in the stadium will be Wayne Gretzky, as we are in Canada and so they will use a Canadian athlete for this honor. As for all the "Believe" merchandise, well the Canadian "catchphrase" for our athletes, is "Do You Believe?" We also have an anthem for the olympics called "I Believe."

I wish that Michael was behind this, but these are the true facts...sorry everyone, I want Michael back as much as everyone else, but I doubt this will be the "Bamsday"

edit* I just found out that the person who will be lighting the olympic flame is only known by a few people!! They are keeping it a secret and they have hinted that it may not be a Canadian Olympic athlete, so When I said Wayne Gretzsky, he is only one of the possibilities. Does this mena that it could be someone like Michael Jackson? I don't know.
  • That would be crazy if MJ is the last one running with the torch then goes to light it!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Name Michael Jackson 5
    Location GLOBE
    Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

I did tweet them about the change and mentioned the olympics and asked could it be BAMsday...could I interpret this change as meaning that I was right? Possibly...I think they had it there for a reason. I'm sure I probably wasn't the only one who tweeted about that. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow...still have very good feelings about this, though...especially w/the possible connection w/the Governor. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Look @ this...2 tweets one after the other saying exactly the same thing but worded differently...hmmm...could this be a signal? (more than one person tweeting from the account) Marlon doesn't seem to be there today, the only signed tweets are from Jermaine...<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

@caroline, there are too many Posers as Jacksons. Verify @alljack5ons asap. The real Jackson 5, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito. Fans, Pls RT about 2 hours ago from web

guys, tell @caroline there are too many posers of Jacksons & we need @ALLJACK5ONS verified immediately. RT this. about 2 hours ago from web Retweeted by you and 100+ others
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Isn't it pretty amazing how after his "death" Michael is more popular than ever?

Gotta love it!
    And just when everybody thought that MICHAEL JACKSON couldn't get more famous and more popular lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I believe he would rather come back in April. Iread so !!! many tweets, people that are close to him. At least, I am totally sure he is a live.

Olympics ? We never know. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Nah, I am from Vancouver and everyone is far too self obsessed to be concerned with the return of MJ! If he came back then everyone would probably boo him off the stage because he stole Vancouver's 15 minutes of fame!
    I've seen the believe signs. It simply means believe we can win, Canada. Nothing but patriotism, trust me. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • anwellanwell Posts: 47
    i did a post on this earlier on how in the THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US VIDEO they play the official olympics music on the part when mj is standing next to oriantha when the light shining on him and he is looking up to the sky I Thinks that definetly is a clue
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    Garden....your post makes me truly sad...I don't believe it is the reflection of the opinion of 'MOST' Canadians ( I too am one)
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Oh no, he won't be back for tomorow, BAMsday will be AFTER April, I highly think that it will be June 25th but I don't wanna speculate on dates anymore

Name Michael Jackson 5
    Location GLOBE

Look @ this...2 tweets one after the other saying exactly the same thing but worded differently...hmmm...could this be a signal? (more than one person tweeting from the account) Marlon doesn't seem to be there today, the only signed tweets are from Jermaine...<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

@caroline, there are too many Posers as Jacksons. Verify @alljack5ons asap. The real Jackson 5, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito. Fans, Pls RT about 2 hours ago from web

guys, tell @caroline there are too many posers of Jacksons & we need @ALLJACK5ONS verified immediately. RT this. about 2 hours ago from web Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Did anybody read this? He just confirmed that he was the other one tweeting besides Jermaine (I had hinted @ them earlier that I thought maybe MJ was tweeting). Jermaine and Marlon are the only ones who usually tweet from that account...Tito and Jackie have their own separate accounts. I honestly don't think he would have done something like that...tweeted at all let alone confirm it...unless he was ready to come back. BTW I say the top tweet is MJ and the bottom is Jermaine... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Don't expect BAM's day tomorow but no need to be sad!Actually this is great!Michael is doing an amazing job behind the camera,he's getting his message accross worldwide!Millions will be watching!!!Michael you're brilliant! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Agree with you.... I don´t think it´s BAM´s day but it´s still great!!! I love he is in every important event! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't speculate on dates anymore. All the days we said " Oh yeah he'll be back tomorrow" he was not back. So now, I don't want to get excited for nothing. I'm sure he'll not be back on the Olympics, but the We are the world song in opening still a great thing to broadcast his message.
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    MJ is finding all possible way to spread his message, he found the Grammys occasion and then this and i'm sure he'll find another occasion, he needs to spread his message behind the curtain before he comes back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So people who lives in Vancouver don't worry Michael will let you your 15 minutes of fame haha
  • I give up...I don't think anyone has read my last 2 posts...I have confirmation from the man himself (at least for me) that not only is he alive, but also that he is likely ready to come back. Happy BAMsday tomorrow, folks.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I don't think he's coming back anytime soon, if at all. And if he were to come back, the Olympics would be too dangerous.
  • I give up...I don't think anyone has read my last 2 posts...I have confirmation (at least for me) that not only is he alive, but that he is likely ready to come back. Happy BAMsday tomorrow, folks.

I read both posts and I just don't get it. Why do you think this is confirmation of MJ writing, or that he will be BAMsday. Not saying you are wrong (I WOULD L.O.V.E. IT!) But just don't get it.