New "We Are The World" @ Olympics It's BAMsday!!!

Comments

• Maybe I am wrong, but this is weird for me, that Olympic Games will open Michaëlle Jean <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics<!-- m -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Don't worry I don't plan on going without a "full" set of details of what this is all about. It's strange that since I received this email, the website has been down, still can't access it! I will let everyone know if I hear anything more about the press conference...I keep sending them emails, so hopefully they will get back tome soon...unless something has happened. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GOOD CATCH!

BTW: mjfanclub website's up & running.

i did a post on this earlier on how in the THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US VIDEO they play the official olympics music on the part when mj is standing next to oriantha when the light shining on him and he is looking up to the sky I Thinks that definetly is a clue
    GOOD CATCH!

BTW: mjfanclub website's up & running.

I still can't access it here from Canada....weird!
  • Maybe I am wrong, but this is weird for me, that Olympic Games will open Michaëlle Jean <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics<!-- m -->

Why is this weird for you?Michaelle Jean is the Governor general of Canada <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I wont be here when its on <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I can bring it up here in the States. Weird that it can't be accessed in Canada, or is it up and running now?
  • ahhh the wording of that email can be read so many different ways! I got butterflies reading it. I just got really really excited.
    Hmmm...I still can't access that site here in Vancouver Canada.

On a sad note...I don't know if any of you have heard yet but one of the athletes from Geaorgia was just killed on the luge track! Not a happy way to start off the Olympics. The crash was horrific! Our city is Buzzing right now with a few hours left before the opening ceremony,,lets hope the rest of the games are full of happiness and pride...and maybe even our Michael!! Well we can dream right?
  • Hmmm...I still cna't access that site here in Vancouver Canada.
    On a sad note...I don't know if any of you have heard yet but one of the athletes from Geaorgia was just killed on the luge track! Not a happy way to start off the Olympics. The crash was horrific! Our city is Buzzing right now with a few hours left before the opening ceremony,,lets hope the rest of the games are full of happiness and pride...and maybe even our Michael!! Well we can dream right?

Oh this is so sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I know. Thats so upsetting <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> the day of the opening ceremony and someone is killed. that poor family.

God, I hope this is it tonight. I really do
  • Hi Dayna, Thank you for responding to our search! MJFC is currently trying to put together a very special announcement and we would like to make this announcement from Vancouver. We are shooting for later this week or by mid-next week. We are sorry for being so "secretive" but, we don't have all of the information right now and, more importantly, we need to keep this off the Internet so that the press doesn't get wind of it until we want them to! Now, here is where you come in. We need fans to attend! We are hoping that you (and as many of your MJ friends as you can find) would be able to attend this press conference to represent Michael Jackson fans worldwide. Remember when asking your friends to join you that this information CAN NOT get onto the Internet. This announcement is going to be special but we must have the element of surprise! Please let us know if you would be willing to help and thank you again for responding! Best,JoieMJFC <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Teampr@mjfanclub.net">Teampr@mjfanclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Soo weird....i hope it's what I think it is <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ai, como eu gostaria de ver o Michael entre eles.
    Como sinto sua falta Michael, my Kingzinho of Pop.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Sorry if this is on another thread somewhere. Just been reading that the We are The World video is being launched at the opening ceremony and is featuring Michael and Janet singing together using the original footage.

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/x-36330-Dallas- ... g-Ceremony<!-- m -->
  • Ahhh I cannot wait any longer for this!! I'm just anxious to see the remake.. Is it gonna be a video or them actually singing?
  • Oh never mind. ignore that last question.
  • I already had an awful feeling about the Olympic Winter Games but those feelings are worse now. It's so sad to see such a young man and so talented lose his life. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Don't worry I don't plan on going without a "full" set of details of what this is all about. It's strange that since I received this email, the website has been down, still can't access it! I will let everyone know if I hear anything more about the press conference...I keep sending them emails, so hopefully they will get back tome soon...unless something has happened. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thank you for keeping us up to date! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Another sleepless night for me!
    But I just HAVE to see it!
  • Yes so do i! For some reason, I have this good feeling about the olympics. Im really excited!
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    do they really start at 9pm EST?
  • Yep. There's just stuff about the Olympics before on now. So 9 is the time to watch.
    This entire thing is giving me goosebumps. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    I've heard lots of people saying it's Wayne Gretsky carrying the torch.
  • yep i think it is gonna be him
  • OMG they are play MJ "don't stop til you get enough" while they are interviewing athletes...did y'all here it?

I was in TEARS see MJ and Janet during WATW <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • it was ok and all....BUT im sorry....they shouldve just made a whole new song.....im but thas jmho....