OMG! I beLIEVE It's Michael at 4:19 - We Are The World!

lovemj4everandeverlovemj4everandever Posts: 573
edited February 2010 in News
At 4:19, listen and look at the video. It is a solo shot but you cannot see the singer's face (on purpose) because it IS NOT Michael in body, but this person is wearing a white T-shirt, V-neck, just like Michael always wears with the outer shirt unbuttoned and open. The shirt is red and white vertical stripes. When you look at the group shots, at the 5:00 mark for example, there is NO ONE in the room that has on a red and white vertical striped shirt! No one! This is a mystery solo person at 4:19 but the voice is Michael! Michael is indeed with us! I hear Michael's voice again at 4:38, and in the group at 7:28. His voice is ever so slightly augmented and disguised in all three places, but I beLIEve it is indeed Michael! For myself, I'm SURE OF IT! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I can't embed it but it can be found here. It is the 8:33 version.

<!-- m -->http://wearetheworldfoundation.org/<!-- m -->

Comments

• link???
  • THANK YOU I thought i was going crazy!!
  • 4:19 I think it is one of the Jonas brothers but one line at 4:38, to me, sounds like Michael!!
  • I agree that the person with that particular striped shirt does not appear anywhere in the group shots, however, if you look at the quality of the skin on the visible part of his face, forearm and hand, it's clearly a young person. The voice sounds like Michael's, I'll give you that too.
  • Yes, I know...I said in the post that it IS NOT Michael in body. It is a mystery person that does not appear in the group shots. But this mystery person is wearing a white V-neck T-shirt just like Michael underneath the opened unbuttoned shirt. They don't show the face (on purpose) because it is not Michael in body. It is a mystery person, but I truly believe the mystery person is playing the role of our Michael along with Michael's voice! One day, I think this mystery person in the red/white striped shirt will be replaced with Michael himself in future video edits! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 4:19 I think it is one of the Jonas brothers but one line at 4:38, to me, sounds like Michael!!

yes... you can see him in 5.41 he has that shirt and also a hat...
  • Hey Jennyapplehead...I sure don't want to argue over this but the shirt at 5:41 has a white stripe, a red stripe and either a black or brown stripe, very similar shirt, but the mystery person at 4:19 has only white and red stripes. No darker stripe intertwined. Just white and red. I'm certainly fine with agreeing to disagree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but there is clearly a difference in the two shirts. We're all here because we beLIEve, but having differences of opinion is expected. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    OMG OMG OMG OMG I"M TOTALLY FREAKING OUT IT IS SO MJ OMG OMG OMG OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • I'm pretty certain that the "4:19" guy is none other than Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers.
  • I'm pretty certain that the "4:19" guy is none other than Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers.
    Yeah but 4:38 is totally MJ That voice is just PERFECT!

Maybe I need an ear transplant but that voice is Nick as well <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Maybe I need an ear transplant but that voice is Nick as well <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Well I really don't know Nicks voice so I'll just shut up lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Look fellas...I dont think its a big deal...we still dont have no way to verify that.

Plus, didnt Quincy and Lionel say that Michael Jackson will somehow be "evoked"?

So Maybe they put his voice in there,,,I dunnno.....Lets wait and watch. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lol, it sounds nothing like mj. im a little shocked at you guys. it sounds like someone trying to impersonate him and not even coming close.

Well I really don't know Nicks voice so I'll just shut up lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't mean to cause a commotion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But I have a niece who is crazy over the JoBros <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's how I recognize his voice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't mean to cause a commotion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But I have a niece who is crazy over the JoBros <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's how I recognize his voice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Is Nick Jonas the one with curly hair? Cause we can see him there and he is not singing that part and everybody that has lines like that is shown separately But once again i don't know his voice so you may be right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wow guys no offense to anyone, but you guys are crazy? 4:19 does not sound like Michael at all you can clearly hear that is NICK JONAS has anyone heard him sing solo? thats what he sounds like i know nicks voice anywhere cus hes the jonas that i find has the best voice, yes i can see why you would mistaken him as Michael but you can clearly see the difference, try using headphones, you can tell thats completely nick no offense lol thats nick singing not MJ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

4:19 is def nick lol how can you mistaken Michael's voice lol sorry guys thats nick singing, you can clearly hear the difference i put on my headphones and blasted it def nick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @MJsFan4Ever all 3 JoBros are there but Nick is the only one singing a solo part. All 3 have curly hair. In the video, Nick is wearing a black hat, Joe has his glasses on, and Kevin is standing to the right of Joe. I think I made my neice proud by being able to tell the difference <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • same shirt guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

14imtfs.jpg
  • haha it's joe or nick jonas xd
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Damn... I really hoped Michael had a surprise for the believers in the remake. Maybe that we heard his voice from 2009 2010. but no... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I don't think it is. Michael has a way more powerfull and soulfull voice then that. It is just the Jonas kid.
  • **GUYS FORGET 4:19**

Seriously, dont loofor michael HE IS NOT SHOWN, but his voice is evident clearly. k just listen from 4:37 -- 4:38

Michael says 'ohhh we are the chilreen' and then the old guy interupts him. the 'ohh' part is wen hes kind of screecing, but in a really good MJ sound. it isnt any of the jonas. it MAY have been from the old version, but when the old version was created michael hadn't evolved into that kind of sound yet- its michael

**TRUST ME**
  • 4:19 is Either Nick, Joe or whatever his name are, one of the Jonas Brothers at least.

4:38 could be Michael, or one of the Jonas brothers.