OMG! I beLIEVE It's Michael at 4:19 - We Are The World!

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    **GUYS FORGET 4:19**

Seriously, dont loofor michael HE IS NOT SHOWN, but his voice is evident clearly. k just listen from 4:37 -- 4:38

Michael says 'ohhh we are the chilreen' and then the old guy interupts him. the 'ohh' part is wen hes kind of screecing, but in a really good MJ sound. it isnt any of the jonas. it MAY have been from the old version, but when the old version was created michael hadn't evolved into that kind of sound yet- its michael

**TRUST ME**
    it sounds very much as Michael. But when I go to iTunes and go to the jonas brothers and listen some songs, it seems like 4:37 is a Jonas brother.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • that mj pose in yallow sign is on police officers shirts at court look at pic of officer with murray and bodyguard where did u find that pic?? its on their shirts at court!!!! Yeah its mj disguised at 4.19 so pleased!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Sorry, but it's both times the Jonas bro...
  • I think 4:19 and 4:38 are both Michael. The shirts are not the same. Nick's shirt at 5:41 is red, white and brown stripe (3 colors). The mystery person at 4:19 has just a red and white stripe (2 colors). They are DIFFERENT shirts. I think this was done on purpose, as an illusion, because they knew everyone would think it was Nick Jonas because the shirt is SIMILAR. The shirts are different and there is no one in the room who has on a red and white striped shirt. I think it is Michael's voice at 4:19 and 4:38, slightly augmented and disguised in both places, giving an illusion that it is Nick. There has to be a reason why no one in the building has a red and white striped shirt that they show at 4:19, and there is also probably a reason why the 4:38 part has no FACE to go with it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I think 4:19 and 4:38 are both Michael. The shirts are not the same. Nick's shirt at 5:41 is red, white and brown stripe (3 colors). The mystery person at 4:19 has just a red and white stripe (2 colors). They are DIFFERENT shirts. I think this was done on purpose, as an illusion, because they knew everyone would think it was Nick Jonas because the shirt is SIMILAR. The shirts are different and there is no one in the room who has on a red and white striped shirt. I think it is Michael's voice at 4:19 and 4:38, slightly augmented and disguised in both places, giving an illusion that it is Nick. There has to be a reason why no one in the building has a red and white striped shirt that they show at 4:19, and there is also probably a reason why the 4:38 part has no FACE to go with it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I'm trying to lower the music and stand the voice out and I will compare it with the Invincible songs 'cause I don't know why but When I hear that part it takes me back to the invincible era Like "what Ever Happens" but idk I'll see what I can do
  • that mj pose in yallow sign is on police officers shirts at court look at pic of officer with murray and bodyguard where did u find that pic?? its on their shirts at court!!!! Yeah its mj disguised at 4.19 so pleased!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You mean the pose in my signature or something that was seen in the WATW vid <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I found my sig at worth1000.com, btw <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm trying to lower the music and stand the voice out and I will compare it with the Invincible songs 'cause I don't know why but When I hear that part it takes me back to the invincible era Like "what Ever Happens" but idk I'll see what I can do

Yes, exactly like Whatever Happens at 4:19. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 4:19 is Either Nick, Joe or whatever his name are, one of the Jonas Brothers at least.

4:38 could be Michael, or one of the Jonas brothers.
    4:19 is definitely NICK, 4:38 is definitely MICHAEL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i posted a picture of both of the moments and the shirt is the same im sorry but you can clearly tell in my pictures that both shirts have a brown stripe they are both red white and brown!!
    LOOK carefully you can clearly see both a brown stripe in both shirts??? how is it different!

14imtfs.jpg
  • I saw your posted pic. The shirt at 4:19 is ONLY red and white (2 colors). Nick's shirt at red, white and brown (3 colors). The shirts are very similar but CLEARLY different! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I saw your posted pic. The shirt at 4:19 is ONLY red and white (2 colors). Nick's shirt at red, white and brown (3 colors). The shirts are very similar but CLEARLY different! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THE BROWN IN BOTH PICTURES? do i have to circle it, im sorry i usually agree with everything but you cant see colors? its the same shirt the 419 guy has brown in the shirt its not impossible to see you want me to circle the clearly brown stripe brown in both shirts?
  • Yes, you would have to circle it at 4:19 because there are only two colors on the shirt at 4:19, red and white, all the way, at the collar, at the shoulder, down the sleeve. Two colors...red and white. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yes, you would have to circle it at 4:19 because there are only two colors on the shirt at 4:19, red and white, all the way, at the collar, at the shoulder, down the sleeve. Two colors...red and white. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    The circled areas are CLEARLY brown!!!

2h4lqhl.jpg
    1. The shirt is the same

2. Michael is not singing at any of the suggested parts!!!
  • 1. The shirt is the same

2. Michael is not singing at any of the suggested parts!!!
    THANK YOU jesus how can someone not see is the same shirt!
    Yes, you would have to circle it at 4:19 because there are only two colors on the shirt at 4:19, red and white, all the way, at the collar, at the shoulder, down the sleeve. Two colors...red and white. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2h4lqhl.jpg
    its def not Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2h4lqhl.jpg
    its def not Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    thank you lol its clearly nick jonas and the shirt is the same <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't see brown in the circles. I CLEARLY see only red and white in the shirt at 4:19. But hey! to each their own eyes. It's all L.O.V.E. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think that we want this so much. we want it so bad that we hear Michael, that we see or hear things that arent there. I think sometimes that happens..
  • I don't see brown in the circles. I CLEARLY see only red and white in the shirt at 4:19. But hey! to each their own eyes. It's all L.O.V.E. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    and im the one who wears glasses
    It doesn't actually matter if you see the brown or not.
    All that matters is: it's not Michael. And I guess you can see
    that as well.
  • Gosh, why are people being so mean? Everyone agrees that it is NOT MICHAEL in body at 4:19. That is clearly expressed in the original post. It's all for LOVE, perhaps we are losing Michael's message here. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Gosh, why are people being so mean? Everyone agrees that it is NOT MICHAEL in body at 4:19. That is clearly expressed in the original post. It's all for LOVE, perhaps we are losing Michael's message here. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    im not beng mean i just dont understand how you cant see brown im blind without my glasses and i can still see brown
    Gosh, why are people being so mean? Everyone agrees that it is NOT MICHAEL in body at 4:19. That is clearly expressed in the original post. It's all for LOVE, perhaps we are losing Michael's message here. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I didn't want to be mean, I'm sorry if you felt that way!

Well, actually someone suggested that it's Michael disguised.
    But the theory that it's just anyone standing there and Michael
    is singing doesn't work either, as the boy has already been
    identified as Nick Jonas, right?

I'm just trying to focus and move on to really important things.
    I don't wanna waste my time on this and I tried to clear that up,
    so you won't have to waste your time either! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just wanted to help. And you're right:

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->