OMG! I beLIEVE It's Michael at 4:19 - We Are The World!

Comments

• 4:19 is Either Nick, Joe or whatever his name are, one of the Jonas Brothers at least.

4:38 could be Michael, or one of the Jonas brothers.
    4:19 is definitely NICK, 4:38 is definitely MICHAEL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    EXACTLY! right?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm pretty certain that the "4:19" guy is none other than Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers.
    Yes that's Nick Jonas guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    4:38 Now i think that's Michael!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 4:19 is Either Nick, Joe or whatever his name are, one of the Jonas Brothers at least.

4:38 could be Michael, or one of the Jonas brothers.
    4:19 is definitely NICK, 4:38 is definitely MICHAEL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    EXACTLY! right?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    =)
  • Kind of sad and I really mean that with no disrespect that some of us can't seem to hear the difference between a Jonas boy and the powerful voice of Michael. There is just no comparison. Maybe wishfull thinking brought it into some people's head but still. Michael was unique and to this day I haven't heard anyone coming even close to his unique sound. At none of the moments that are pointed out is it Michael.
  • On the Demo MJ did of WATW in the 1980s he sang that same part (4:38) just without the WE
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Kind of sad and I really mean that with no disrespect that some of us can't seem to hear the difference between a Jonas boy and the powerful voice of Michael. There is just no comparison. Maybe wishfull thinking brought it into some people's head but still. Michael was unique and to this day I haven't heard anyone coming even close to his unique sound. At none of the moments that are pointed out is it Michael.
    AMEN !
  • Kind of sad and I really mean that with no disrespect that some of us can't seem to hear the difference between a Jonas boy and the powerful voice of Michael. There is just no comparison. Maybe wishfull thinking brought it into some people's head but still. Michael was unique and to this day I haven't heard anyone coming even close to his unique sound. At none of the moments that are pointed out is it Michael.
    lol so true the minute i heard it i could tell it was nick jonas, i know nicks voice and i know Michael's theres no confusing Michael he has a unique sound and even someone whos would sound just like him i still would be able to tell <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> theres just no one like him anymore.
    AMEN !

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thought I was alone in this.
    lol so true the minute i heard it i could tell it was nick jonas, i know nicks voice and i know Michael's theres no confusing Michael he has a unique sound and even someone whos would sound just like him i still would be able to tell <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> theres just no one like him anymore.

Yep me too. I'm not even familiar with Nick Jonas but I am with Michael's voice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And even people who TRY to sound like him don't get his full sound..like the imitators and stuff. Michael was one of a kind for sure!
  • Well I own everything Michael has ever done from Jackson 5 through Invincible, What More Can I Give, and cameo vocal performances and FOR ME <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , I am convinced it is Michael's voice slightly disguised of course on purpose. He is a man of many, many voices. From a soft tenor, to a bad-ass rocker, to a master of ballads, to a screaming machine. Michael can make his voice sound a variety of different ways. FOR ME, I'm convinced it is Michael's voice. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • yep 4:38 or watever is def. michael.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well, at least a compliment for Nick Jonas at 4.19 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

4.38 has me puzzled, sounds like Mike...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Kind of sad and I really mean that with no disrespect that some of us can't seem to hear the difference between a Jonas boy and the powerful voice of Michael. There is just no comparison. Maybe wishfull thinking brought it into some people's head but still. Michael was unique and to this day I haven't heard anyone coming even close to his unique sound. At none of the moments that are pointed out is it Michael.

Yep me too. I'm not even familiar with Nick Jonas but I am with Michael's voice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And even people who TRY to sound like him don't get his full sound..like the imitators and stuff. Michael was one of a kind for sure!
    Same here! I don't know Nick Jonas' voice, but as you said, I know Michael's voice, even when he tries to change the sound of it. And I definitely know that it's not Michael at 4:19 and 4:38. So, you're not alone with this opinion. Only almost! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, at least a compliment for Nick Jonas at 4.19 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

4.38 has me puzzled, sounds like Mike...
    OMG THank YOU! IT does 4:38 MJ!
    And why did they not show the person who sang that part of the song while all the others that have solos were being shown?
  • beatitbeatit Posts: 63
    I'm pretty certain that the "4:19" guy is none other than Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers.
    Yeah but 4:38 is totally MJ That voice is just PERFECT!

You are right it sounds like Michael at 4:38 but it also sounds like it was dubbed into the song, just like he was for his parts.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    4:38 sounds very much like Michael in invincible <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I don't know. It could also be Jonas brother cuz we also thought 4:19 was Michael so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 4:38 sounds very much like Michael in invincible <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I don't know. It could also be Jonas brother cuz we also thought 4:19 was Michael so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    4 38 i def hear michael =)
  • 4:38 sounds very much like Michael in invincible <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I don't know. It could also be Jonas brother cuz we also thought 4:19 was Michael so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yeah I don't hear the same voice at 4:19 and 4:38
    Yeah I don't hear the same voice at 4:19 and 4:38
    yea i hear nick at 419 and michael at 438 lol
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    They are both NOT Michael, simple as.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't think it's Michael at 4:38.
  • THAT'S NICK JONAS LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK IT'S MICHAEL!
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5546<!-- l -->
  • Guys. It's Nick Jonas. In that shirt. I really can't believe you guys think that. My sister is a hardcore Jonas fan, she knows. Look at 2:56. There's Nick Jonas, in that shirt. I really don't think any hoax clues aren't in the video.
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    Please, there is something I cannot understand and it has brought me to tears. It is now that I have seen WATW25 but I can't continue watching it after Barbra Streisand sings. While she sings, there is a person throwing up a package / this person seems to be in Haiti, helping,but he is dressed as Michael in Thriller or at least this is what it seems to me. When I saw this, I felt very hurt, cause I really don't know what is going on, if is Michael, an impersonator, a clue, what is it?