MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)

Comments

• tklein1014 wrote: Read the enlarged and bolded part, people...it's a hidden message. Forget about the rest.
    OK, tklein, so I read it and it says: There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message: "Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family." But it's all a hoax

Uh, ok...so you are saying that it is Michael twittering these messages. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So, what makes you so certain and how do you know it is Michael. We don't need someone playing with us here. If you have information that confirms this please tell us your source or how you are so sure. Thanks!
  • I just noticed that too before I realized you posted this here. I'm pretty sure your on to something <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry to post off topic but Brazil this year is honoring Michael Jackson at the Carnival in Rio de Janeiro with the samba school Unidos da Tijuca in the avenue
    I'm watching the parade live on television ...
    Very nice ...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    My heart dropped as soon I as read the TMZ article you copied and pasted....especially reading those bolded/large words. I felt like we have ignored Michael by not seeing this full message.

I am finding it incredible that some people still can't see the message even though you have pointed it out so obviously.

Anway - I read that TMZ article on their site when it was 1st posted and the line "But it's all a hoax" immediately stood out to me and knew then they were giving us a very clear message....I just didn't read the rest of the message bewteen the lines!!!!!

Thanks for pointing the rest of the message out to all of us.

Michael has my support always & always.

Thanks TS as well for redirecting TIAI to this page as I hadn't read it until now.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tklein1014 wrote: Read the enlarged and bolded part, people...it's a hidden message. Forget about the rest.
    OK, tklein, so I read it and it says: There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message: "Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family." But it's all a hoax

Uh, ok...so you are saying that it is Michael twittering these messages. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So, what makes you so certain and how do you know it is Michael. We don't need someone playing with us here. If you have information that confirms this please tell us your source or how you are so sure. Thanks!

All I can say is that TIAI redirected to the hidden message, so I guess that's the only assurance I can give you that it's correct.
  • I just noticed that too before I realized you posted this here. I'm pretty sure your on to something <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TIAI redirected to it, so I guess I am.
  • Wake up you guys. Think back to Michael' s last court case. Is that enough of a hint????? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If TIAI is redirecting to this then TIAI seriously missed the boat last weekend when I posted this goddamnit: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033<!-- l -->

Keep up TIAI. This has already been figured out.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Who ever it is, is stupid.
    Off-topic, Bec, but I laughed my ass off at this..
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    YOu know what. I am NOT going to DEBUNK this! How can we when it is in our face? Even before this.. it all goes back to the Murray youtube video. Remember? Murray does not have any DAM fans! Guys... it is REAL! Seriously. Let us all keep a positive outlook on this.. POSITIVE is the key word. I feel that some members are here but losing hope because it is obvious in their posts to certain topics. IT seems as if sometimes*and I am not directing this toward anyone) but sometimes when we get a certain theory going and it looks dam good! Here comes somebody saying comeon people get real! OR no way that could not be it! I am like dam why is that person even here? Either you believe MJ is alive or not. .... or..... murdered but either way we are all here for a common cause. Same way I feel about DD on Larry King, Blonde lady at memorial, hat man, big nose man at Grammys. Personally I feel any OR all of those could be MJ but that is just me! Especially that guy at the grammys. Lets stay positive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If TIAI is redirecting to this then TIAI seriously missed the boat last weekend when I posted this goddamnit: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033<!-- l -->

I think TIAI is redirecting to the hidden message, not the fact that we are comparing Murray w/Michael.
    YOu know what. I am NOT going to DEBUNK this! How can we when it is in our face? Even before this.. it all goes back to the Murray youtube video. Remember? Murray does not have any DAM fans! Guys... it is REAL! Seriously. Let us all keep a positive outlook on this.. POSITIVE is the key word. I feel that some members are here but losing hope because it is obvious in their posts to certain topics. IT seems as if sometimes*and I am not directing this toward anyone) but sometimes when we get a certain theory going and it looks dam good! Here comes somebody saying comeon people get real! OR no way that could not be it! I am like dam why is that person even here? Either you believe MJ is alive or not. .... or..... murdered but either way we are all here for a common cause. Same way I feel about DD on Larry King, Blonde lady at memorial, hat man, big nose man at Grammys. Personally I feel any OR all of those could be MJ but that is just me! Especially that guy at the grammys. Lets stay positive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Nicely said, and I think that that "Murray" message is definitely him- a doctor with "fans" is sooo ridiculous- doesn't he mean "patients" for goodness' sake?
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I had to read this twice before I understood what it meant <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If TIAI is redirecting to this then TIAI seriously missed the boat last weekend when I posted this goddamnit: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033<!-- l -->

it was posted on 2/14 at 7:00 LA time 2+1+2=7 and toad is the day of L.O.V.E.

I think we should stop following TIAI and start following Bec <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Wow!! I think this is amazing! I read this article so many times and this thought crossed my mind! I even wrote it out and this is what I saw too!!! The comments are great too since they point out it was posted from the web and not a phone.
    Thank you!
    I don't need any other excitement tonight, this is enough! Well except for maybe MJ visits on Larry King Live, now I could go for that!!
    We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax
  • Wow!! I think this is amazing! I read this article so many times and this thought crossed my mind! I even wrote it out and this is what I saw too!!! The comments are great too since they point out it was posted from the web and not a phone.
    Thank you!
    I don't need any other excitement tonight, this is enough! Well except for maybe MJ visits on Larry King Live, now I could go for that!!
    We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax

The first thing that made me think it was him was the message left, because we'd been comparing him w/Murray. It took me awhile to find the full hidden message in the article.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

Posted Feb 12th 2010 2:33PM by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad ... z0fU4bmV1D<!-- m -->
    Copy/pasted article for you all...READ the message the person left...seem familiar?

You do not have to hit me over the head with a brick! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Dr. Murray do not have any fans at all. MJ, I send my very heart and my love to you, my darling! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless you, MJ, I love you more. I am not afraid over the great adventure that you are taking us on. I remember that it is all for L.O.V.E.
  • Good God people! Do you have to be spoon fed EVERYTHING!!?? Michael is asking for understanding and support from his fans!!! What? Do you want him to come out and say 'Hey guys big fat clue under ur NOSE??
    C'mon, lets think...<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=48&t=5565&sid=ad9d2c7c3940df097edabd55b1727e5a#<!-- l --> Thanks tklien...<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=89011#http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=89011<!-- l -->#
  • Good God people! Do you have to be spoon fed EVERYTHING!!?? Michael is asking for understanding and support from his fans!!! What? Do you want him to come out and say 'Hey guys big fat clue under ur NOSE??
    C'mon, lets think...<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=48&t=5565&sid=ad9d2c7c3940df097edabd55b1727e5a#<!-- l --> Thanks tklien...<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=89011#http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=89011<!-- l -->#

You're welcome...took me awhile to find the whole message everyone needed to see in order to see it, though. Did it for MJ...he needs our support. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't know what kind he wants, whether to go over on Twitter and tweet to him, or if he just wants our moral support, or both...guess we can make our own decisions.
  • This folks.....IS REALLY SOMETHING.....I AM GONNA PIN IT UP AS A HUUUUGE CLUE.......Wait a minute...clue???? NAAAHH......PROOF ----THATS THE WORD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This folks.....IS REALLY SOMETHING.....I AM GONNA PIN IT UP AS A HUUUUGE CLUE.......Wait a minute...clue???? NAAAHH......PROOF ----THATS THE WORD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We have proof now that he's alive, and he's over there on that Twitter account. Not only do we know he is, we know where he is. Proof is good... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This folks.....IS REALLY SOMETHING.....I AM GONNA PIN IT UP AS A HUUUUGE CLUE.......Wait a minute...clue???? NAAAHH......PROOF ----THATS THE WORD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We have proof now that he's alive, and he's over there on that Twitter account. Not only do we know he is, we know where he is. Proof is good... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What's the account name? This could be veeerrryy good!

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray<!-- m --> <
    FOLLOW Michael
    This folks.....IS REALLY SOMETHING.....I AM GONNA PIN IT UP AS A HUUUUGE CLUE.......Wait a minute...clue???? NAAAHH......PROOF ----THATS THE WORD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray<!-- m -->
    Thankies! Oh, and off-topic, but.. are you named after Dr. Klein? Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, just wondering!