The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    **sings songs full of joy and happiness**
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • As the Jackson song says, "You put me in a state of shock" (hee hee) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Who is truth4mj?
    Someone here?
    Where?

I hope that to be true! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am not saying any of this is untrue.. but it bugs me that you will accept anyone saying something that supports a hoax theory. The media is not the only one that can be wrong.

Harvey said it was out there to see. I figure if he was getting paid to keep his mouth shut he would not have to be coroner very long.

Heck if I was covering up a fake death someone better be paying me big to put myself in all that legal trouble. Falsifying documents and such.
  • This is shocking <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This is a very happy moment lols all i can say is this hoax is still sure fire <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Links please?
  • Hi all. I've been a reader for awhile, and agree with things I read here. I dont' have much to add usually but I just wanted to say that I read the report that is circulating online, and much of it I had a feeling that it was just 'not right' somehow... one thing stood out to me though. It said that the subject was 69" ... SIXTY NINE inches is only 5 foot 7 and 1/2 inches tall. Now I know that in the general community there has been great debate over the actual height of Michael, but I don't think anyone has ever thought he was quite that short. I have always lent myself to the belief that he was closer to 6 feet... about 5'10, or 5'11. I wouldn't have been shocked at finding out he was 5'9". Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe 5'8""... but 5'7??? no, I don't think so. I've seen him next to Katherine in pics, and Janet, neither are tall ladies, but they aren't midgets either, and if he was only 5'7 they'd have to be under 5 feet, his mom would have to be 4'8 or less tall. That's insane.
  • I took a medical transcription class ten years ago and as a student, I transcribed quite a few autopsy reports. If my memory serves me right, this autopsy report was not consistent with the reports I had experience with back then. It didn't have a clean, professional feel about it. Seemed like a pseudo-autopsy report . . . ha! ha! Good news for us and the hoax!!!
  • "That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record." said by truth4mj.

Can't help but think of all the "your argument is invalid" macros
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    Thank God that someone else was saying what I have been thinking since I read through the report late last night. I too have a very strong medical background and this made no sense to me. I have never seen an autopsy report released in this manner. This is part of a criminal case and should have never been released to the public. I was extremely tired last night and perhaps I missed it but I did not find anything about scaring from the Pepsi accident when Michael's head caught fire. That would have been an obvious notation. I don't buy any of this. There is something very wrong here. Help me out please if anyone else noticed something about the burn scars.
    I still believe Michael is very much alive.
  • Hi all. I've been a reader for awhile, and agree with things I read here. I dont' have much to add usually but I just wanted to say that I read the report that is circulating online, and much of it I had a feeling that it was just 'not right' somehow... one thing stood out to me though. It said that the subject was 69" ... SIXTY NINE inches is only 5 foot 7 and 1/2 inches tall. Now I know that in the general community there has been great debate over the actual height of Michael, but I don't think anyone has ever thought he was quite that short. I have always lent myself to the belief that he was closer to 6 feet... about 5'10, or 5'11. I wouldn't have been shocked at finding out he was 5'9". Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe 5'8""... but 5'7??? no, I don't think so. I've seen him next to Katherine in pics, and Janet, neither are tall ladies, but they aren't midgets either, and if he was only 5'7 they'd have to be under 5 feet, his mom would have to be 4'8 or less tall. That's insane.

Sorry..69 inches is 5' 9" ..12 x 5=60 +9
  • Thank God that someone else was saying what I have been thinking since I read through the report late last night. I too have a very strong medical background and this made no sense to me. I have never seen an autopsy report released in this manner. This is part of a criminal case and should have never been released to the public. I was extremely tired last night and perhaps I missed it but I did not find anything about scaring from the Pepsi accident when Michael's head caught fire. That would have been an obvious notation. I don't buy any of this. There is something very wrong here. Help me out please if anyone else noticed something about the burn scars.

Now that part about not releasing it to the public..that is something that makes me wonder why would they do that? Esp since the case is ongoing.

Why do you think Harvey said what he did?
  • Thank God that someone else was saying what I have been thinking since I read through the report late last night. I too have a very strong medical background and this made no sense to me. I have never seen an autopsy report released in this manner. This is part of a criminal case and should have never been released to the public. I was extremely tired last night and perhaps I missed it but I did not find anything about scaring from the Pepsi accident when Michael's head caught fire. That would have been an obvious notation. I don't buy any of this. There is something very wrong here. Help me out please if anyone else noticed something about the burn scars.

I don't know if states anything about the burns, but on page 20 or 21, there is a diagram of the head with some type of injury noted or something. It is very hard to read the handwriting about it.

Anybody else know what they are saying there?

If you have done these before. Do you know the answer to whether this would be part of the court docs?
    If they were could someone just sign up and pay for the defendant search at the Los Angles site and get this information?
  • XD exactly what I thought of!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't mean to contradict you, but 69" is 5'9"...12"=1'...69"/12"=5 r9"=5'9"...don't mind me, I did custom framing for 7 years and am used to measuring things, adding/subtracting fractions and inches, converting measurements, etc. lol

L.O.V.E.

If you have done these before. Do you know the answer to whether this would be part of the court docs?
    If they were could someone just sign up and pay for the defendant search at the Los Angles site and get this information?

Nope, dont see anythin about scars on his head, just tattoos.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW IT!

Thank you
  • LiQLiQ Posts: 6
    AMIN!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! ACTUALLY I WAS WONDERING THERE WAS NOTHING REGARDING THE COLOUR OF HIS FINGERNAILS IN THE AUTOPSY REPORT... So happy.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yeah, sometimes people smoke to calm their nerves when things are very hectic.
    Another thing, though. MJ's voice has deepend over time, and as a singer myself, I'm aware that that can happen over the course of someone's life. It's just a natural tendency.
    However, I beleive that in deepening, his voice lost a lot fo the brighter, fresher qualtiy it had in its younger years. With good vocal technique this shouldn't happen, but years of second hand smoke will do that to you.
    Here're some examples.
    The first is the announcement from the O2 arena. I do think this is indeed Michael.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgjI8Ar8xk<!-- m -->

Here's another video. It's from the counterdocumentary to that of Bashir's. Here, you can clearly hear that his voice has still got this lighter, brighter quality to it. It sounds fresh whereas the O2 clip sounds like he's been put through the ringer and then some.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9pXxm-qD0<!-- m -->
  • We all had a feeling about that! but the question is, is it fake and there was no autopsy or was there one but it wasnt MJ?
  • I have just a little few words to say.
    First, I'm 31. My father has been a convict smoker since he was just 13 and now he's 70. That's really sad. He get tired with any little effort and his voice is really strange. I think a smoker could never sing as Michael DOES.
    And last but not least Michael JOSEPH could be a smoker for sure, but not Michael JOE. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much for the information <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think autopsy done on someone else other than Michael.Autopsy controdictions were obvious since last year. they performed THREE autopsies and every time different cause of death conclusions. But I think they were not sure whether or not it was Michael, that's why they did 3 autopsies and buried someone in 70 days after "death".
  • <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->