The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• I don't care because it's his personal life but it's not possible, how could he perform at such a high level for that long being a smoker? and in TII he sounded amazing but in the end if it is true that he did he is still Michael Jackson and I still love him no matter what
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    truth4mj is on LKL blogs, I don't think s/he is on here.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    "I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say." said by truth4mj.

Please keep the faith everyone!!

Thank you for that information. I really believe what you are saying is true. How can an autopsy report with so many personal details be released to the public? Aren't there laws that protect a patients confidentiality? It seems like this should be illegal to post his autopsy report for eveyone to see. When other celebrities have passed away I don't recall there being autopsy reports released to the public with all their personal details and information about the way they died and the condition of their body. They usually just give the public a statement or a brief summary of how the person died. Just like Brittany Murphy who just passed they said her death was acccidental but I didn't hear anything about an autopsy report being released about the details of her death and the condition of her body. I think this report is also false.
  • can anyone pls link to this blog section cause I can't find it.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    If he did smoke he probably did only on occasion. And also one more thing HE STILL WAS/IS SEXY AS HELL! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Not gonna lie-i somehow HIGHLY doubt MJ smoked.
    if you believe the autopsy report released today belongs to Michael Jackson, then believe it or not, he smoked! Read it yourself. He has very marked diminished lung capacity and enough damage to cause health problems. That explains all the 02 tanks his chef saw!

This same person wouldn't be able to jump around on stage and dance like a 20 year old. I know - I have diminished lung capacity. I'm not on oxygen either so the person had to be pretty bad in order to need oxygen that much. I highly doubt this person is Michael. Another thread suggests that maybe the terminal person taking Michael's place smoked. I'd believe that. Nobody was allowed upstairs - how do they know who was up there?
  • Please, STOP saying that report is fake and that you 100% sure that MJ is alive, if you don't have any proof to support that. You are hurting me and other people with this rollercoaster. I want to move on and see CM going to jail, but its so diificult to focus in healing and waiting for justice when so many people are giving most likely FALSE hope about Michael being alive...it hurts so much...
  • Thank you MJs Tinkerbell!!!!!
    I was waiting for someone to mention what you posted.... it doesn't look authentic in anyway.
    Keeping the faith!

SO, fake autopsy report - fake criminal trial ?????
  • I agree that it shouldn't matter if he smoked or not, as far as what we want to believe is concerned. I do, however, thinks it's relevant to know if he did or not based on the autopsy... if he was not a smoker, it's unlikely that it was him who died (if anyone died at all). I do not believe Michael was a smoker. I haven't seen anything where he actually says that he's not, though. He's just one of those people that you can't imagine smoking. I'm a singer, and I've tried cigarettes before and will never forget the effect it had on my voice. It literally hurts and the damage is measurable just from smoking one night then having to sing the next day. There's no way he's a smoker (present tense. I still believe he did not die).
  • Please, STOP saying that report is fake and that you 100% sure that MJ is alive, if you don't have any proof to support that. You are hurting me and other people with this rollercoaster. I want to move on and see CM going to jail, but its so diificult to focus in healing and waiting for justice when so many people are giving most likely FALSE hope about Michael being alive...it hurts so much...
    Venus7, I understand how hard all of this is for you. I too go between loosing hope and hoping he's alive. If you truly want to move on, then maybe this hoax site isn't for you. The only way I could really let go would be to just leave this site and do just that...move on.

I wish you peace and L.O.V.E.
  • I hope this is true. No words to explain how much i do. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    From Someone on the LKL Blog

February 9th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

@All

I hardly ever post anything anymore but I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say.

First of all, I would like to thank you for this incredible post. God bless you, MJs Tinkerbell, for this astounding information. I was only able to go through about the first ten pages of the autopsy report. I did not understand many of the medical terms in the report. However, it did strike me that it is very weird that such sensitive and personal information as an autopsy report would be released online for all to see especially during a criminal trial. Thank you so much for this information. We are making things happen here. I feel that we are doing God's work here. We are all collectively taking on a very difficult task, but we are cracking the code. We are breaking down all the inconsistencies that have been reported in the media. God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Oh, by the way me too - still do... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Funny, how a simple thing can cause such an outcry,

What happened to "savoir vivre" these days? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    well it doesnt mean he smoked cigarettes but maybe he did, wasnt there some pot found in his bedroom, maybe its from the weed he smokes.
    Maybe that's why he chewed gum alot never know. He has been photograped with a cigarette before. He was grown so if he did that's was his choice and his business. Hopefully he didn't but it's possible. I think his brother Jackie smokes because he got those dark smoker lips. He chews his gum just like MJ too. I noticed it on their show. He was chomping hard on that gum. I know his alleged son Omer was also busted with some weed before so who knows? I know some people smoke to help deal with their nerves too. I think he had anxiety so maybe that was a way for him to cope.
  • I would rather MJ smoke pot rather then cigs lol but hey MJ ur body your choice but man i not gonna lie when i saw that pic of him holding that cig in his hand i was like OMG MICHAEL YOU LOOKIN FINE TONIGHT!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol he looks like a bad bad boi you do...

I still think its funny how people have this image of MJ set in stone how he did everything right and was this perfect little angel lol and even when they see a picture of MJ smoking a little puff they are like nooooo he is just holding the cig <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> c'mon so what if he smoked cigs and pot haha the man is living a very stressful life...

MJ you look hottt in that picture whew weeee heee heee aow!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

now can we say this thread is closed now and get on with the real investigation <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    we wanna find the reason behind him hoaxing his death not find out whether he smoked or not or what he smoked lol....

Michael you should have kept the pot thing a secret a little longer atleast wait until it was legalized <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> naughty man needs a spankin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    We are all talking about a report that is FAKE.

If MJ is still alive, then this is either a made up AUTOPSY REPORT, OR is SOMEONE ELSES REPORT...........

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE BELIEVE MJ IS STILL ALIVE. THIS IS AN AUTOPSY REPORT. IT TALKS ABOUT MJ BEING DEAD......

WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS HERE?????????????????

IN THAT PIC OF MJ HOLDING A CIGARETTE, COULD THAT BE FROM THE "BAD" VIDEO???????????? HE IS OUTSIDE IN AN ALLEY, AND IS WEARING THE BAD OUTFIT UNDERNEATH THE BLUE LONG JACKET. THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE. WHOS BAD???? MJ SMOKING TO BE A TOUGH GUY.............
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    The pic is from either rehearsal the Bad tour, or from behind stage on Bad Tour, can't remember, read it somewhere.
  • Whether or not the report is his, it said there was no marijuana detected in the body. Personally, I think it's highly unlikely that MJ smoked, not that I would care if he did, but I think it's more likely lupus, a virus, or second hand smoke from a young age caused his lung problems.
  • MICHAEL IS ALIVE SO THE AR IS NOT HIS!!!

Personally i don't think he smoked...it would have affected his voice...btw, for smoking to have caused problems like that he must have been smoking for a very long time, it would have affected him and his physical appearance...his lips did not get darker, and his voice was not affected, but none of us can say for sure so...
  • ok guys,
    So the report mentions a scar in the lower right quadrent, which usually indicates an appendectomy.
    I've googled and can't find if MJ had his appendix removed? Does anyone else know?
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ok guys,
    So the report mentions a scar in the lower right quadrent, which usually indicates an appendectomy.
    I've googled and can't find if MJ had his appendix removed? Does anyone else know?
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i atleast can say i've never heard he did!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    The AR states appendix is present. So what was the scar for?

Do you think part of the report is copied from someone famous - like James Brown for instance?
    Please, STOP saying that report is fake and that you 100% sure that MJ is alive, if you don't have any proof to support that. You are hurting me and other people with this rollercoaster. I want to move on and see CM going to jail, but its so diificult to focus in healing and waiting for justice when so many people are giving most likely FALSE hope about Michael being alive...it hurts so much...

Not to be mean or disrespectful if the forum bothers you and makes you too emotional then don't read it. Move on. I don't think it's fair for you to get mad at people for making these kind of post. This is a death hoax web site. So people are going to post things that relate to him being alive. Maybe if you're done believing that it's a hoax this might not be the right place for you to be. We love MJ but it shouldn't make you that emotional to the point where you feel like your on a rollercoaster. You still need to live your life and not be so emotional. Gee wiz.....
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Please, STOP saying that report is fake and that you 100% sure that MJ is alive, if you don't have any proof to support that. You are hurting me and other people with this rollercoaster. I want to move on and see CM going to jail, but its so diificult to focus in healing and waiting for justice when so many people are giving most likely FALSE hope about Michael being alive...it hurts so much...
    Venus7, I understand how hard all of this is for you. I too go between loosing hope and hoping he's alive. If you truly want to move on, then maybe this hoax site isn't for you. The only way I could really let go would be to just leave this site and do just that...move on.

I wish you peace and L.O.V.E.

Yes, nobody is forcing you to read these posts. If you truly believe MJ to be dead, then leave the site and calm your mind.