The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    "I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say." said by truth4mj.

Please keep the faith everyone!!

Thank you for sharing this post!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> You made my day!

A BIG VIRTUAL HUG FOR YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You really believe he smoked, haha..

Well, why wasn't there any picture of Michael, puting that disgusting cigarette in his mouth.. x)

He liked to pose, but what he posed for must have been a joke x)

• I think the most of us are here because they think MJ is alive?? So why does it give FALSE hope? It is not false to hope that he's alive IMO. It is FACT, that so many things do not add up...and it still continues with the oddities...

Speak for yourself. We are all have different opinions that every day keep changing.
    I'm not sure if MJ alive or death, some days I think he is alive and some days I think he is gone. So far I see more proof that supports his death and so far I didn't see any solid information that says he is alive, I just see many guesses and speculations with nothing to support that.
    But I keep coming to this site since June and I'll be coming here and wait for some miracle, although I'm very sceptical about that
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thanx for this great info.it made my day, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> to tell the truth i didn't have the heart to read the full autopsy report besides i don't understand many medical terms,but i think it's weird that the full autposy report is in web,as if to make people sure that Michael is "dead", since i have never seen other dead celebrities's autopsy records in internet.To the non-believers-plz if u dont believe in hoax anymore and are so sure that he's gone,if u dont wanna investigate and find out the truth any more,just live this forum,plz,dont spread negative energy,this is a hoax site and most of us are true believers and our hope and belief is not based on illusions or simply hope,there are some clues that can be regarded as facts leading to the hoax.
  • I think the most of us are here because they think MJ is alive?? So why does it give FALSE hope? It is not false to hope that he's alive IMO. It is FACT, that so many things do not add up...and it still continues with the oddities...

I have a thought, but it may not be corroborated by the facts. It doesn't matter what people think/believe it's what is presented to us - we investigate that. And if in that objective investigative process evidence comes up that supports the theory MJ is dead, it will be presented and vice versa. This site has not just shared theories, it has shared facts and pieces of information, film and pictures. Does it matter what the majority think? Is that proof of anything? There are some people here who will blindly follow a hoax theory/evidence even if it lacks solid proof or is clearly not objectively investigated. There are other people here who are prepared to look at the 'evidence' put foward that supports 'hoax thoery' and review it honestly and open-mindedly. That also means that if the evidence is shaky or explicable in other plausible ways then this obviously has equal right to come out. Point is, if at the end of all this you want to be satisfied that MJ is alive and hoaxed his death, you have to have irrefutable proof. People are here to test that 'irrefutable proof' otherwise it is worth nothing.
  • I ve been a believer since beginning, but now I must open my eyes. Sorry if I have hurt you with my comment, it is not what I want, I am a very real fan of Michael and I want, I need to know the truth, I need to know what happened that 25th June, whatever it was.
  • I have a thought, but it may not be corroborated by the facts. It doesn't matter what people think/believe it's what is presented to us - we investigate that. And if in that objective investigative process evidence comes up that supports the theory MJ is dead, it will be presented and vice versa. This site has not just shared theories, it has shared facts and pieces of information, film and pictures. Does it matter what the majority think? Is that proof of anything? There are some people here who will blindly follow a hoax theory/evidence even if it lacks solid proof or is clearly not objectively investigated. There are other people here who are prepared to look at the 'evidence' put foward that supports 'hoax thoery' and review it honestly and open-mindedly. That also means that if the evidence is shaky or explicable in other plausible ways then this obviously has equal right to come out. Point is, if at the end of all this you want to be satisfied that MJ is alive and hoaxed his death, you have to have irrefutable proof. People are here to test that 'irrefutable proof' otherwise it is worth nothing.

100% agree with you
  • I too was appalled when this extensive, personal and sensitive info was released on the web, but then as I calmed down and thought longer (I did not read it for personal reasons), it struck me as out of the ordinary for a report like this to be floating around BEFORE jurors are selected for the trial. How would ANYBODY be objective and fit to serve on a jury when they have had his much info saturated in their brains against MURRAY for months prior? Surely the prosecution team would have placed a gag order on the report. And, his family would have protested it. And finally it is downright unconstitutional and inhumane. The 2nd question I had about it out there for the world to see is, if this can happen, why then would they not release his medical records to HIS FATHER? That is an oxymoron. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I feel something is wrong with this picture. I don't know about how autopsy's are written, etc. but I do know common sense. And this makes none. This feels all wrong.
  • There should be no such thing as a 'non believer' or a 'believer' when the evidence is still being reviewed. How can you put yourself in one camp or another when evidence is not complete or conclusive? Unless ofcourse you have a theory set in stone already? If so, how can you review things objectively? The hoax theory loses credibility when people do not allow it to be questioned or encourage them to leave the site. People are interested to see if the hoax theory has backbone. If the evidence supporting the hoax theory is strong, people really should have no problem offering it up to scrutiny. After all, people are trying to prove it aren't they?
  • IM SO VERY HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... son14.html<!-- m -->

Look at point 2 :
    Pictures taken when paramedics working at the decedent ???????????????????????
    Nothing else to do ?????? It's for the future when all comes out ????[/quote]

No, it says, picture taken of bedroom where paramedics treated the decedent. Not picture taken of bedroom showing paramedics treating the decedent. It's a picture of the crime scene! The bedroom where he was treated! Blimey......[/quote]

@QuirkyDiana
    Sorry, i missunderstand because my english isn't good enough.....i better be quiet....
  • The ploy for allowing this info to surface and circulate world wide is obvious, MISTRIAL. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No one goes to jail.

In jurisprudence, prosecutorial misconduct is a procedural defense; via which, a defendant may argue that they should not be held criminally liable for actions which may have broken the law, because the prosecution acted in an "inappropriate" or "unfair" manner.
  • No jury. No waste of taxpayer dollars. This is the master plan to end Murray's role. How clever. Dense but clever <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I had said this in a previous post but I'll mention it again now. I think that TMZ had this report the whole time and referenced it for the info they gave on the first and second "leaked" autopsy reports that surfaced months ago.
    There are similarities to both of the previous leaked reports. Michael was very thin and balding, michael was a fairly healthy man with nothing really wrong.

I also mentioned that Michael's family would not sit back and allow a legal classified document to fly around the internet for family and his children to see it. TMZ or Craig Harvey would be sued for sure. Anyone in their right minds would sue over something like this.

Just because Craig Harvey said "its all out there" does not mean anything. How do we know he's even a real coroner? Apparently he has all day to answer people's emails and talk about a very classified autopsy. Come on.
  • Tell me what has become of my rights
    Am I invisible because you ignore me?
    Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
    They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
    I can't believe this is the land from which I came
    You know I do really hate to say it
    The government don't wanna see
    But if Roosevelt was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be, no, no
  • I've searched the disease!

It appears also in relation with LUPUS. It's very serious and is evolving toward exitus ( death ) <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

It's not necessary in relation with smoking.

<!-- m -->http://www.jamesline.com/patiented/mate ... olitis.pdf<!-- m -->

If Mike had it, he had it because of Lupus. But I am amazed and angered how Ian Halperin knew about this...
    We all had a feeling about that! but the question is, is it fake and there was no autopsy or was there one but it wasnt MJ?

I think if this report is really invalid..then I think that whole thing is a fake and there was never an autopsy ...
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I'm sorry, but what's the point... What does it matter if he smoked or not... No one of us can tell for sure whether he smoked or not, because we don't know him personally.

You can't see it by the way he's holding that cigarette. I know a lot of men who smoke like that.

Also it's not possible to say that the autopsy report is fake, just because we think he didn't smoked. There may be other reasons why he had that problem.

I think the most of us are here because they think MJ is alive?? So why does it give FALSE hope? It is not false to hope that he's alive IMO. It is FACT, that so many things do not add up...and it still continues with the oddities...

Speak for yourself. We are all have different opinions that every day keep changing.
    I'm not sure if MJ alive or death, some days I think he is alive and some days I think he is gone. So far I see more proof that supports his death and so far I didn't see any solid information that says he is alive, I just see many guesses and speculations with nothing to support that.
    But I keep coming to this site since June and I'll be coming here and wait for some miracle, although I'm very sceptical about that

What I want to say...that we all should be open minded of course! And that's what I do...I always think like "okay, what if he's gone" or "okay what if he's alive..." but ..It is okay that you see more proof that supports his death but to say people give other people false hope when they still believe very strong, that he's alive, is also not very open minded IMO...hm it's hard to explain it in english...and it's not meant to offend you, I just wanted to share my opinion about that...

So after that post, that this report is invalid...I'm just very, very sure again, that this is a HOAX! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I've searched the disease!

It appears also in relation with LUPUS. It's very serious and is evolving toward exitus ( death ) <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

It's not necessary in relation with smoking.

<!-- m -->http://www.jamesline.com/patiented/mate ... olitis.pdf<!-- m -->

If Mike had it, he had it because of Lupus. But I am amazed and angered how Ian Halperin knew about this...

Umm, that was a different lung condition that Halperin was talking about, wasn't it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    By the way, Michael has discoid lupus, which only affects the skin, right?
  • We all had a feeling about that! but the question is, is it fake and there was no autopsy or was there one but it wasnt MJ?

I think if this report is really invalid..then I think that whole thing is a fake and there was never an autopsy ...

Could you support your claim with all the evidence that Autopsy Report is fake?
    We all had a feeling about that! but the question is, is it fake and there was no autopsy or was there one but it wasnt MJ?

Could you support your claim with all the evidence that Autopsy Report is fake?

Sorry, what do you mean?

I' ve read this post:

"I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say." said by truth4mj.

And another one who also had his/ her experiencec with this kind of reports said the same thing so I THINK IF this report is invalid...then I think that report is a fake and an autopsy never took place.....because if this would be a report of a different person where they just have put in Michaels name, than the Report and it's kind of how it's written, would be valid...with the one thing, that the person they made the autopsy on is not Michael Jackson but another person
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    does it mention his broken foot sorry if this has been mentioned
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    I've been told by someone who works in a hospital, that he would have been put in the hospital gown when he arrived at UCLA (presumably after they pronounced him dead, as I can't see them wasting time putting that on, instead of trying to revive him). It doesn't mean he was wearing one at his house! As a side note, my auntie had her clothes cut off her and a gown put on, when she arrived unconscious at hospital. To enable easy access for doctors, and also for some modesty.