dr murray GAVE WRONG TIMELINE AHHHH

13»

Comments

• I put here something about EECP for me it's really strange that Murray was reffered to this EECP and I believe it has a significance. That's I posted here about the article with EECP

But I was also curious about this name BOB RUSSELL the FAMOUS PATIENT OF MURRAY and I went searching on google for the name Bob Russell. What an interesting thing I found at this name Bob Russell ......................and surprise : Quincy Jones <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sidney Keith Russell, known as Bob Russell (25 April 1914 - February 1970) was an American songwriter .......................

In 1968, Russell along with songwriting partner Quincy Jones was nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Original Song category (for the film Banning). The following year, both he and Jones were nominated again in the same category (for the Sidney Poitier film For Love of Ivy).

He attended Washington University (St. Louis, Missouri) where he was roommates with Sidney Sheldon the novelist. Then Bob went to work as an advertising copywriter. He then turned to writing special material for vaudeville acts, and then for movie studios, ultimately writing complete scores for two movies: Jack and the Beanstalk and Reach for Glory. The latter of these received the Locarno International Film Festival prize in 1962.

A number of other movies featured compositions by Russell: Affair in Trinidad.....

Michael Jackson's cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray, who grew up in Trinidad, ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Of course maybe it's just a coincidence and I'm wrong. OHOOO !!! but IT MUST BE A VERY BIG COINCIDENCE and personally I don't believe in coincidences when we refer to MJ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Russell_(songwriter<!-- m -->)

Great Job!! This is too coincidental.
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    voiceforthesilent, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

also is imp. what I found for EECP and this words used by Murray on that tape message : EECP.... on the study, Bob Russell, overseas sabbatical.

so in this article it says that Murray gave wrong timeline ...

again here we have Bob Russell, and the hours : 10:50, 11:54, 12:21. In my opinion this tape message with Bob Russell is important because Murray wants to say that insead of 10:50 hours of Propofol administration, he gave to MJ the Propofol around 11:54 so is some kind of an alibi that Murray trys to build. And this results in the fact that the 911 call could be closer to the the hour of Propofol administration.

in this article it also been said about another phone call to X and other to Murray's girl friend, but there are NO names mentioned. The only name mentioned is Bob Russell and this is made on PURPOSE.

Also we know that 7:30 in the morning was the last hour of sedative medicine adiministration and I asked myself until 10:50 what happened? nobody seems to ask this . If the last medicine has no effect then means that MJ was perfect awake, talking etc... and Murray what was he doing ?? so there are 3 hours... uncovered.

Now if they will want to say that Propofol was given around 11:54 hours, there are almost 5 hours "uncovered" related to MJ and Murray. Again what were they doing during in 5 hours <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ? MJ wasn't asleep. So it's STUPID if Murray will change the timeline it will result that MJ wanted to sleep for 30min - 1 hour max. because at 14:00 o'clock he should have been at Staples.

And if Murray is changing the timeline when was he called Prince to be a witness to the CPR?, When did Murray go to bathroom for few minutes? when did he do CPR? because he was speaking at phone with his girfriend "shortly after noon" this is said in the news article.

So it makes me laugh, if he wants to relate the hour of Propofol administration to Bob Russell voice mail message 11:54 hours, he must change a lot of testimonies, so it will be ANOTHER story.

And a voice mail message doesn't confirm the existance of this Bob Russell. Until now we know this name from Murray, but DA and others didn't say they checked this number and to whom it belongs. I don't believe that real Bob Russell exists.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks for posting voiceforthesilent is always good to learn another "coincidence" but ......... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

Just another clue guys...

I remember reading somewhere that MJ had all the land line phones disconnected because he believed that someone was bugging him... it was written off as "paranoia".. you know, the usual "MJ was on drugs and had paranoid dillusions".. but if it is true that MJ had his phone lines cut because he believed he was being followed and bugged it would fit in with some of the theories here.

That was one of the explanations i heard as to why there was a phone in the picture...
  • I never heard of Alverez ever having worked at the Beverly Wilshire....if he did, why would his phone be registered to them still or even if it really was? Makes no sense.

I still believe the 911 call was made from his cell phone AT THE BEVERLY WILSHIRE....cell phones have a nav system in them so when there is an emergency the authorities can track your whereabouts in case you cant talk...thats why the Bev Wil address showed up.....I am sticking to this and no one can stop me!!! LOL

I agree with you Jacksonologist. I don't remember that theory being debunked. I researched the site towers and how calls are traced/picked up via verizon wireless.
  • Dr.Murray is a lying murderer,how do you administer Michael all that unecesarry medicine,and leave him unattened for 47 minutes,then you make 3 phone calls when you know Michael was not breathing and not one of them was 911. Dr. Murder you have some explaining to do.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    47 minutes 4+7=11
  • Michael Jackson had phone lines cut!!!!!
    Who uses phone lines. MOST PEOPLE HAVE CELLS NOW!
    EVERYBODY HAS CELLULAR PHONES.
    THE CHEF, ALL BODYGUARDS, THE NANNY, THE DOCTOR AND EVERYONE THAT WAS PRESENT ALL HAVE
    CELLULAR PHONES.
    QUESTION IS DID MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE A CELL?