Michael's Nursing Assistant: ''Jackson didnt need Embalming'

JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.smthop.com/article.aspx?newsnum=1211<!-- m -->

(AP) An unexpected thriller emerged regarding the sudden tragic death of Pop icon Michael Jackson today. Los Angeles county coroner Eli Lilly describes:

"We received Jackson's remains at 2:00 A.M. Thursday, and prepared the customary prescribed embalming process, but were stupefied and stunned to observe that the remains were not decomposing, in a state of rigor mortis, or indicated any other post mortem symptoms. We are currently at a loss to explain this, but suspect that all of Michael's plastic surgeries may have a role in this, his diet or drug regimen, we're not sure which one, or perhaps a combination of them all. We will release new information as it unfolds."

Tatiana Kavorkian, A long time nursing assistant to Jackson at the imfamous Neverland Ranch, recalled that "Jackson showed no signs of cellular reduction or regeneration since the Thriller video in 1984."

so if MJs ''Body'' didn't need embalming and his ''remains'' were in good shape, why the close ''casket''?? Elvis: Elvis20in20his20casket.jpg_goed_(348_x_191).jpg and MLK:king_casket1.jpg had open caskets... received his remains at 2:00am? wasn't his ''body'' transported there in the afternoon....

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    This is hilarious!! Plastic surgery may have a role in it??!!! And this is a nurse talking?? For God's sake I can't believe that1!!! Doesn't she know how the deterioration of a body work? There's no plastic surgery that can stop that!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    But didn't they say he was in a bad way. That is why the casket was closed
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100

yep but latoya said he looked perfect!! pffffff here we go again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

yep but latoya said he looked perfect!! pffffff here we go again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am sorry for those Fans who love MJ, I know it is hard for you, I am sorry about showing this to you guys!

Jacko_on_his_deathbed

This is how he ''looked'' when he ''died''. IT is from a German Newspaper..
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well that picture is as fake as fake can get pffffff.. we de-bunked this ages ago, plus the lips are wrong there's no tattoo etc etc.. pffffff looks like a drawing to me!!
  • This drawing not convincing me becase his tatoo and hair are missing.
  • well that picture is as fake as fake can get pffffff.. we de-bunked this ages ago, plus the lips are wrong there's no tattoo etc etc.. pffffff looks like a drawing to me!!

Yes, it is indeed an ILLUSTRATION drawing done by a Japanese artist. Guess it kinda went out of hand when it is being surfaced as the actual autopsy picture. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • But didn't they say he was in a bad way. That is why the casket was closed

I am sorry for those Fans who love MJ, I know it is hard for you, I am sorry about showing this to you guys!

Jacko_on_his_deathbed

yeah it's a ''Artistic Illustration'' but we may never know how he looked like during his ''Autopsy''
  • NO! He WAS NOT in a casket. He is NOT DEAD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NO! He WAS NOT in a casket. He is NOT DEAD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know, this article was to show the conflicting stories regarding michaels ''body'' it was said his ''embalming'' was done at forest lawn, but a jackson said it was done at the coroners. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217

Jacko_on_his_deathbed

yeah it's a ''Artistic Illustration'' but we may never know how he looked like during his ''Autopsy''
    it just looks so crazy that its funny.. Yeah right, Michael in this is it looked beautiful and then all of sudden he looks ugly. and oh, when you die, your nose looks different.. no don't think so. Look at that nose. omg what a BS
  • Ridiculous picture, it's a paint.. Open your eyes, please.
  • http://www.smthop.com/article.aspx?newsnum=1211

(AP) An unexpected thriller emerged regarding the sudden tragic death of Pop icon Michael Jackson today. Los Angeles county coroner Eli Lilly describes:

"We received Jackson's remains at 2:00 A.M. Thursday, and prepared the customary prescribed embalming process, but were stupefied and stunned to observe that the remains were not decomposing, in a state of rigor mortis, or indicated any other post mortem symptoms. We are currently at a loss to explain this, but suspect that all of Michael's plastic surgeries may have a role in this, his diet or drug regimen, we're not sure which one, or perhaps a combination of them all. We will release new information as it unfolds."

Tatiana Kavorkian, A long time nursing assistant to Jackson at the imfamous Neverland Ranch, recalled that "Jackson showed no signs of cellular reduction or regeneration since the Thriller video in 1984."

so if MJs ''Body'' didn't need embalming and his ''remains'' were in good shape, why the close ''casket''?? Elvis: Elvis20in20his20casket.jpg_goed_(348_x_191).jpg and MLK:king_casket1.jpg had open caskets... received his remains at 2:00am? wasn't his ''body'' transported there in the afternoon....

The time line seems way off thought he was transported pm on 25 June which was a Thursday so how could he have arrived at 02.00 am on the morning of Thursday 25 June he would have got there before he "died" which explains everything if he was not "dead" he would have needed any of "these services" simple <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just read between the lines "simple"!

• The time line seems way off thought he was transported pm on 25 June which was a Thursday so how could he have arrived at 02.00 am on the morning of Thursday 25 June he would have got there before he "died" which explains everything if he was not "dead" he would have needed any of "these services" simple <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just read between the lines "simple"!

Ahaha.. So true, so.. How is it possible? First get the body 0.00 AM, then autopsy, then embalming 2.00.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good sources, that talks for Michael. They are almost to BeLIEve in. And no, the times I mentioned are not true, but that's how it could be possible.. Worlds fastest autopsy then I guess, and no wonder if they needed more autopsies after that.. But then embalming would be worthless.
  • But didn't they say he was in a bad way. That is why the casket was closed

They've said so many things about how he looked idk what to think... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> However, I thought Katherine wanted the casket closed, she didn't want a picture of her dead <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> son splashed all over the news all over the world, makes sense to me... Michael is not just anyone.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

Jacko_on_his_deathbed

um yeah when i saw this the first time it was a polish artist who drew this to show what Michael would have looked like if he died of OLD AGE !
  • "Jackson didn't need embalming", yes alive people generally don't. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    If by chance he is dead, and his body isn't decomposing...you know what that means! call up the pope! lawl.
  • This is just absurd. It's getting to the point where I just can't believe the general public is THIS stupid. I mean, I've known that for a long time but to think that all the answers are right in front of everyone's eyes and they STILL don't get it - it just blows my mind. Of course they didn't need to do anything to the body because there was no dead body. Even if there was, it wasn't Michael because they are saying that he arrived dead before he even died.

You know, I used to feel just a little bit of embarrassment when people would make fun of me for believing he's still alive. But now it's to the point where I feel embarrassed for the people who don't believe it. He is absolutely not dead. Plain and simple.
  • "Jackson didn't need embalming", yes alive people generally don't. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LOL! that made me smile!
  • [size=14pt]Does anyone else think it's hilarious that the two names mentioned should be the names of a huge drug company (Eli Lilly) and that of "Doctor Death" (Kavorkian)?[/size]
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    How can they say that plastic surgery would have meant he did not need embalming rigormortis starts from the inside and the breakdown of the body starts from the inside how would plastic surgery effect that process so it is a load of rubbish Michael did not die so dont worry
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I'm thinking they use some sort of plastic dummy I mean this does not sound normal at all I never heard plastic surgery stop decomposition what a load of crap
  • Well guys, I could resist it, I left a link to the forum in the comments section, and of course suggesting that from the detail in the article MJ IS ALIVE. Maybe it might tempt a few to check into things a little more, for sure they find it really weird.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    she's right, -what would a living man need to be embalmed for?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->