Michael's Nursing Assistant: ''Jackson didnt need Embalming'

13»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1314042215:
    <br />I'm still playing catch up on all of this, but this one has me laughing hysterically. Sorry, I worked in the medical field. Embalming is the only thing that can slow down the process of decomposition. Last time I checked, it was also a law in the most states in the U.S., if not all. I think the only exception is certain religious beliefs, and there are very few who frown upon the embalming of a dead body. <br />
    <br /> <br />In othodox christianity they think those who have bodies that after death are not decomposing are saints. In fact I know this is a criteria to declare them saints after death.<br /> <br />
  • on 1314077891:
    <br />
    on 1314042215:
    <br />I'm still playing catch up on all of this, but this one has me laughing hysterically. Sorry, I worked in the medical field. Embalming is the only thing that can slow down the process of decomposition. Last time I checked, it was also a law in the most states in the U.S., if not all. I think the only exception is certain religious beliefs, and there are very few who frown upon the embalming of a dead body. <br />
    <br /> <br />In othodox christianity they think those who have bodies that after death are not decomposing are saints. In fact I know this is a criteria to declare them saints after death.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />Ginafelicia, but we all know that Michael cannot decompose because he is not death right???
    on 1314078125:
    <br />
    on 1314077891:
    <br />
    on 1314042215:
    <br /> <br />In othodox christianity they think those who have bodies that after death are not decomposing are saints. In fact I know this is a criteria to declare them saints after death.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />Ginafelicia, but we all know that Michael cannot decompose because he is not death right??? <br />
    <br /> <br />Right....but I don't know it for sure, so the next best is Michael is a dead saint. But I prefere him to be an alive saint bow/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Guys, please don't get all agitated about this old article - it's meant to be satirical! Just look at the source and see the other articles they've produced!  But I have to say, many a true word is spoken in jest ......<br /><br />[color=rgb(191, 0, 0)]"but were stupefied and stunned to observe that the remains were not decomposing, in a state of rigor mortis, or indicated any other post mortem symptoms.[/color]"
    lolol/<br /><br />But he still is a saint :mrgreen:
  • They are actually saying that his dead body was not decomposing????  lolol/ lolol/ That is impossible. Not almost impossible but really impossible.<br /><br />OMG no one can believe that  :lol:<br /><br />O... and doesn't the autopsy report say there was rigor mortis in his jaw? <br />
    Where's a 'head-banging-on-the-desk' smiley when you need one?!!
    damn it doesn't work crash/
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    I got it, Saint Michael is super human! That will cover it all!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  All though the Saint idea is pretty wonderful.....Can we a live Saint please!!  Take care, Love to All penguin/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    smi20.gif<br />There you go! Desk/wall!
    on 1314121520:
    <br />smi20.gif<br />There you go! Desk/wall!<br />
    <br /><br />Ah, phew, I feel tons better now! Thanks!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This thread makes me gag.....ugg, but in life you have to learn to go forward.  Never in a million years would I have thought I'd read about decomposition.......I gagged in school when I had to dissect a worm.....actually I cried at night too.<br />Well, here's a basic Wiki for decomposition...it is interesting, but graphic...not for the faint of heart:<br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition<br /><br /><br />and one for embalming: <br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming<br /><br /><br />Check please...I'm done.<br />Hope you all are having a great day........<br />Blessings to each!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I have only one answer - that Michaels body approach beautification state due of absolute purity of his mind and soul  just like body of some marturs or sants get preserved by extraordinary achievment of theire feat which affected very nature of body cells that  reminds uncompromised by the end of times. The message is clear- Michael Jackson is suffer enough that he literally earned his marture/saint status / i completely believe so / and his untouched body unmistakebly display that@@.  Thank u Jacksonology 4 that link and thank u Tatiana Kevorkyan to b first witness on that mystery- armenian is one of the oldest christian in History and im sure became familiar wth that natural preservation of holy flesh@@. Oh Michael@ you are So deep!  Blessings 2 everyone@