Arnie's Fashion Show- A tribute to Haute Couture

Comments

• I don't understand something, isn't MJ lots skinnier than Arnie? What did MJ do with the jacket? Did he wear it as a Pyjamma? I have no clue..

First of all I think MJ has better taste than that ugly green jacket. Anything for money hey Arnie????? You are such a good friend.. NOT
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mjssoulmate wrote; That monstrous head on that beautiful body.........yuck!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Means Michael hadn't lost a ton of weight making his clothes look crazy huge on him. Not at all. It was a borrowed, 5 sizes too big jacket.

Also means take a lookie at Ed Hardy shopping video again... see the TWO MJs in that store. Yes TWO. Not a mirror. SEE with your EYES.

[youtube:361f9axa]

SEE.

SEE.

We are being taken by the hand and led through the hoax. Well, those of us who are slow and need hand holding anyway.
  • omfg lmao!!!!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Its just the mirror, plz enlarge the video, and watch it..
  • HAahahh !!! this is too funny! I hope we didnt hurt anyones feeling -holds her laugh in-
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Means Michael hadn't lost a ton of weight making his clothes look crazy huge on him. Not at all. It was a borrowed, 5 sizes too big jacket.

Also means take a lookie at Ed Hardy shopping video again... see the TWO MJs in that store. Yes TWO. Not a mirror. SEE with your EYES.

[youtube:1dmpsz29]

SEE.

SEE.

We are being taken by the hand and led through the hoax. Well, those of us who are slow and need hand holding anyway.
    Must be why Michael had to borrow it so his decoy had one has well.
  • Its just the mirror, plz enlarge the video, and watch it..

I think bec was reffering to 1:57 of the video. That is no way a mirror, each of them moves different ways.

Thanks bec.
  • It can't be a mirror cause both MJ are looking in the same direction, but it's really strange because i think there are 4 children with masks.
  • There's a thread about that right here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5974&start=0<!-- l -->
  • Arnie are you ok, Arnie are you ok? Are you ok, Arnie?? LOL!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Arnie are you ok, Arnie are you ok? Are you ok, Arnie?? LOL!
    hahahahh,, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    arnie: ''Uhmm no Mike, I am not ok! PLZ can I haz my green jacket back?''
  • Arnie are you ok, Arnie are you ok? Are you ok, Arnie?? LOL!
    LOL!
  • This is so hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Sorry, but I don't find this funny at all. These pics look exactly the same as if they were from some tabloid magazines. I find it disrespectful.

relax. it's just some fun on the side... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> just weird humor, always edgy. mj would probably find it funny, with mo's accompanying words in mind (like: 'ok, here's your darn jacket, now gimme my stage threads back!') <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@mo: you should've blown up mj's bod even more! but those are already really hard to look at.
    and i agree: eeewww!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Its just the mirror, plz enlarge the video, and watch it..

I think bec was reffering to 1:57 of the video. That is no way a mirror, each of them moves different ways.

Thanks bec.

Right. Newbie sees with own eyes.

Not a mirror.
  • That is just wrong on SOOOOO many levels! lol

I will never look at those gold pants the same ever again...thanks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And can I just add... EWWWW!
    i know right , those gorgeous gold pants have been ruined <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->, i guess well just have to search up pictures of mikey in them again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    those are just..........urghhhhhhhhhhh............. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I wonder who is disrespectful to whom?, Let this seems ridiculous that a person claiming a jacket of a person who "died" and was supposedly very close to Michael, and was his physician and he regarded it, this seems rather a spectacle of humor. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is hilarious! Maybe Arnie wants his green jacket back with Michael in it! And Arnie sings..."I Want YOU Back" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Arnie are you ok, Arnie are you ok? Are you ok, Arnie?? LOL!

LOL! Darkchild, is not okay. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Those pics were very disturbing.

But they were also extrememly humorous!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the Smooth Criminal one was the best....I can see Arnie in that outfit!! The gold pants??? mmmmmmmmmmm......not so much....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Luv it Luv it Luv it. ha ha. laughter is good. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    IN THE TMZ PICTURE MJ HAVE DAVE DAVE´S GLASSES!!!