Arnie's Fashion Show- A tribute to Haute Couture

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Those pics were very disturbing.

But they were also extrememly humorous!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the Smooth Criminal one was the best....I can see Arnie in that outfit!! The gold pants??? mmmmmmmmmmm......not so much....

arnie looks like he's about to throw up any second... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael Jackson step aside. Arnie Klein is h-o-t!
    Someone get me a cool drink and fan before I pass out from seeing all of that sexiness.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael Jackson step aside. Arnie Klein is h-o-t!
    Someone get me a cool drink and fan before I pass out from seeing all of that sexiness.

ROFL!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Its like......Michael Jackson who?

Arnie is the "IT" man!!!! He makes me wanna rip my clothes off!!!

(EWWWW!!.................not!)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote; Its like......Michael Jackson who?

You think it's very, very sexy.......... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL! made me smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

'michael who?' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45

The best one is that last picture in the red jacket - he looks SO pleased with his new found crotch. My eyes are burning <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • IN THE TMZ PICTURE MJ HAVE DAVE DAVE´S GLASSES!!!

uMM do you have a link to the picture please!

Thank you,. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    IN THE TMZ PICTURE MJ HAVE DAVE DAVE´S GLASSES!!!

uMM do you have a link to the picture please!

Thank you,. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6113&p=97173#p97173<!-- l -->

The best one is that last picture in the red jacket - he looks SO pleased with his new found crotch. My eyes are burning <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

God, the mere thought of Arnie's hoo-hoo is makin me sick....gawwwd.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I think this is VERY funny, just like the joke about the green jacket. If MJ were REALLY dead would someone go public demanding a hideous green jacket back? Besides those photos of Klein in MJ's costumes look photoshopped. MJ was very thin, and I really doubt that Klein could have fit into them. MJ had/has a great sense of humor. After all, laughter is divine!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Arnie Klein, I think you became the new Internet sex symbol,... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I think this is VERY funny, just like the joke about the green jacket. If MJ were REALLY dead would someone go public demanding a hideous green jacket back? Besides those photos of Klein in MJ's costumes look photoshopped. MJ was very thin, and I really doubt that Klein could have fit into them. MJ had/has a great sense of humor. After all, laughter is divine!

They WERE photoshopped on purpose...
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    ""Besides those photos of Klein in MJ's costumes look photoshopped::

are you sure they are photoshopped, becuase they look dam real to me, i mean if you look closely you can see the weight matches a chubby klein and the colors match..

I mean, its possible that mo might have photoshopped them, but if she did then dammmmm, she should get a job at adobe(the makers of photoshop).

BUT.......... are we sure those pictures of klien on stage performing are fake. are we????
  • ""Besides those photos of Klein in MJ's costumes look photoshopped::

are you sure they are photoshopped, becuase they look dam real to me, i mean if you look closely you can see the weight matches a chubby klein and the colors match..

I mean, its possible that mo might have phtoshopped them, but if she did then dammmmm, she should get a job at adobe(the makers of photoshop).

BUT.......... are we sure those pictures of klien on stage performing are fake. are we????

OMG Shut up!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> smart azzz!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128

I mean, its possible that mo might have phtoshopped them, but if she did then dammmmm, she should get a job at adobe(the makers of photoshop).

OMG Shut up!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> smart azzz!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

AT least someone on this forum has a sence of humor.

I mean, its possible that mo might have photoshopped them, but if she did then dammmmm, she should get a job at adobe(the makers of photoshop).

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don't be bad!!!I thougt the same...but i'm trying to become a better person <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

God, the mere thought of Arnie's hoo-hoo is makin me sick....gawwwd.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

urk...i think this is getting really ugly now...where's my bucket? please stop right here! i sure hope that you meant his singing, when you wrote 'hoo-hoo', and not any body parts...(*reaching for bucket*). ptouie! i am not allowing myself to even put a picture in my head of what you're describing here! have mercy!!!

i will have to watch michael-dvds all week to forget arnies head was ever on michael's bod. (*shudders*)

you right! that was really the appropriate answer to 'looked photoshopped to me'. having a ball with it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'the weight and colors match'...ROFL!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

mo, you writing applications yet??? won't you ask ben evenstad if he has a vacant spot in his team? they seem to be experienced, maybe you can still teach them something! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

you right! that was really the appropriate answer to 'looked photoshopped to me'. having a ball with it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'the weight and colors match'...ROFL!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

mo, you writing applications yet??? won't you ask ben evenstad if he has a vacant spot in his team? they seem to be experienced, maybe you can still teach them something! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'll send him some tutorials!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'll send him some tutorials!

aaahhh!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> great! you go, girl!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh my goodness. I have the worst taste in my mouth. That is so nasty seeing Arnie in Michaels clothes.
    Arnie Klein, I think you became the new Internet sex symbol,... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, it's really AJ klein, y'all know? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I am still laughing !! Way too funny !!!