Arnie's Fashion Show- A tribute to Haute Couture

Comments

• You all make me pee my pants! Darn where's my cup! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ......."OH OH, WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE!"

This thread must win the biggest "HOAX COUTURE" award of the year! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    You all make me pee my pants! Darn where's my cup! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ......."OH OH, WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE!"

This thread must win the biggest "HOAX COUTURE" award of the year! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(*screams*) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> aaahhh!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 'HOAX' couture!!! bahahahahaaahhh...(*dies*)

i need two buckets, y'all!!! one on the floor...

i'm having cramps..outch! (*whinces*)

edit: and a hospital supply of kleenex, of course! i can't move anymore, i got liquids pouring outta me as i write...help!!! anyone downstairs can call someone to come upstairs and call 911 for me? i don't know where i am! my phone here isn't working and i have to make some calls on my cell now!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i think i truly need professional help! anyone, please? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2nd edit:
    i will 'borrow' this one from someone else's signature, cuz it's so great. it made my stomach hurt...for hours...
    this is what mj would probably do with arnie, too, if he dared to enter the stage (like: 'this is my turf! the nerve of you!'):
    use this link and scroll down to the comments, you'll see... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... =73&t=4523<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Arnie gets to see this page, is dying of rabies, people laughing in many parts of the world ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If Arnie gets to see this page, is dying of rabies, people laughing in many parts of the world ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

he should have enough sense of humor to swallow it and better laugh at it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

right, AJ? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> or would you rather go as 'arnie jacklein' or maybe: 'arnie joe klein''? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> bahahahahaaahhh...(*crippling with laughter*) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well, better have a sense of humor, nothing beats with angry ,.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well, better have a sense of humor, nothing beats with angry ,.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yup. angry black man, at that... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Arnie Klein, I think you became the new Internet sex symbol,... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, it's really AJ klein, y'all know? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Funniest.

Thread.

Ever.
  • omg, can't stop laughing.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    omg, can't stop laughing.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

need a bucket? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    @ mo:

chris tucker: 'get in this car, girl, all this trouble you done'caused!!!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    bahaaaaaawwww bahaaaaaaawwww

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That is hysterical and yet wrong on so many levels

I am highly disturbed by those images of Arnies face whilst in Gold Pants.

There is ONLY one man in the world that can do justice to Gold pants ...and his face isn't on those images.....
  • So Arnie Klein is the new Michael Jackson?
    These photos look like they are photoshopped and that would be a very bad joke.

Oh sorry Mo, I meant : If TMZ made those photos of Arnie Klein as The New Michael Jackson I would not appreciated their sense of humor.
  • I believe Mo shopped the pics.............she's pretty twisted isnt she???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think she secretly has it bad for Arnie!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

She's a closet Arnie Admirer!! Yuo have dreams about him dont ya??.....? DONT YA??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Kidding Mo!!
    I believe Mo shopped the pics.............she's pretty twisted isnt she???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think she secretly has it bad for Arnie!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

She's a closet Arnie Admirer!! Yuo have dreams about him dont ya??.....? DONT YA??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Kidding Mo!!

wow, i think you got it here! maybe that's mo's vision of the perfect combination between the two? who knows what drove her to even come up with this...? hmmm...i think this really needs some attention...pschologically spoken!
    and you can always cover the head with a flag and 'go for the country', as long as the bod is hot! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (no kissing, of course!) bahahahahaaahhh... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

jacksonologist, i think you're up to something...!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(no offense mo, i think you're getting the twist here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!! let us know if we're going too far! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I believe Mo shopped the pics.............she's pretty twisted isnt she???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Kidding Mo!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    So Arnie Klein is the new Michael Jackson?

that's what photoshop was designed for: to produce bad jokes! so people can have some good ol' fun! nothing more, nothing less. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Arnie has unleashed "passions ",.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I believe Mo shopped the pics.............she's pretty twisted isnt she???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Kidding Mo!!

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

i knew it!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • wow, i think you got it here! maybe that's mo's vision of the perfect combination between the two? who knows what drove her to even come up with this...? hmmm...i think this really needs some attention...pschologically spoken!
    and you can always cover the head with a flag and 'go for the country', as long as the bod is hot! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (no kissing, of course!) bahahahahaaahhh... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

jacksonologist, i think you're up to something...!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(no offense mo, i think you're getting the twist here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!! let us know if we're going too far! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No worries, it takes a lot more to offend me, I can handle it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

that's what photoshop was designed for: to produce bad jokes! so people can have some good ol' fun! nothing more, nothing less. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes, but can it make me look super duper hot in a bikini?

@Mo....Yea.....Im gonna take that as a YES!!!!!
  • This is way too funny, ROFL! thanks for the levity and humor <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Who is "hot" here ?.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Who is "hot" here ?.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Apparently Arnie is!! LMAO!

**gag**
    Well, with those golden pedestals, dancing and hand on crotch .. may be ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->