The Official Double Thread

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I dont get how some people think its so far fetched and rediculous that Michael used/uses doubles and are adamant its all him but then they definatly believe he faked his death and dont see this as far fetched?

I'm not saying he is dead as I am more leaned towards that he did fake his death

it has been stated that Michael used doubles so why does it seem so unlikely to some people that he may have used doubles for this is it and/or 02?

I myself am open minded to every possibility in this hoax if i find it possible he faked his death then why not think he may have used doubles when it has been stated he did in his life, and If you dont agree on the double theory state your opinion in a nice manner why stay on the thread and be rude to people that do believe in this theory leave them alone to discuss it and go to another thread you believe in i cannot believe some of the rude and mean comments i have read from people that just dont want to think about the possibilty of doubles.

The only double THEY used is this

sfsd.png

after Michael "died" to finish the clip. The rest is Michael himself, including 02

That's why you can't see his face in that part of the video
  • He does not sound that alike, does he?

Not totally sound like MJ, but some of the same tone shades of sounds.. that will surprise.
  • Just one quick statement. I do believe he used doubles from time to time, yes. But something puzzles me about this whole "operation". If there are as many doubles as we think (that actually LOOK like Michael) how come we haven't seen them after June 25th? I mean, there are some that genuinely look like Michael... Where have they been?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    IMO, the "best double" would be Carlo Riley. He looks so much like MJ it's scary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

View his photos, you'll be shocked!
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/carloriley/photo ... otos/54029<!-- m -->

Here's a couple random ones:
    l_1b7977665db0b65d665e0871a575c024.jpg
    l_0657d095c796725c7a763000da4dbab0.jpg
    l_5cadb2dbfebbeca8e786b64ae69ad695.jpg
    l_e55f63d0063eca8069086e164aae9fcc.jpg
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I dont get how some people think its so far fetched and rediculous that Michael used/uses doubles and are adamant its all him but then they definatly believe he faked his death and dont see this as far fetched?

I'm not saying he is dead as I am more leaned towards that he did fake his death

it has been stated that Michael used doubles so why does it seem so unlikely to some people that he may have used doubles for this is it and/or 02?

I myself am open minded to every possibility in this hoax if i find it possible he faked his death then why not think he may have used doubles when it has been stated he did in his life, and If you dont agree on the double theory state your opinion in a nice manner why stay on the thread and be rude to people that do believe in this theory leave them alone to discuss it and go to another thread you believe in i cannot believe some of the rude and mean comments i have read from people that just dont want to think about the possibilty of doubles.

The only double THEY used is this

sfsd.png

after Michael "died" to finish the clip. The rest is Michael himself, including 02

That's why you can't see his face in that part of the video

How can you so sure about that?
  • IMO, the "best double" would be Carlo Riley. He looks so much like MJ it's scary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

View his photos, you'll be shocked!
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/carloriley/photo ... otos/54029<!-- m -->

Here's a couple random ones:
    l_1b7977665db0b65d665e0871a575c024.jpg
    l_0657d095c796725c7a763000da4dbab0.jpg
    l_5cadb2dbfebbeca8e786b64ae69ad695.jpg
    l_e55f63d0063eca8069086e164aae9fcc.jpg

Sorry, but his eyes don't look anything like Mike's. He might be able to fool fans while wearing shades, but not without shades.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Sorry, but his eyes don't look anything like Mike's. He might be able to fool fans while wearing shades, but not without shades.

Really? I thought they looked very similar. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    ARE PEOPLE HERE LOSING THEIR MIND ?

Its MJ in all those pic, believe it or not.

I agree. The pics OP posted...it's all the same person.
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    He used a double. At least one, it's obvious to me. Just my opinion.
  • Next up is the hands... this is what had me 100 percent convinced with hard evidence.

Michael had arthiritis in his hands and fingers. This can change the shape of the hands.
    View this article: <!-- m -->http://www.buzzle.com/articles/arthriti ... ngers.html<!-- m -->

The bumps on his wrist and little pinky finger are arthiritis.. this is also, sadly, in the autopsy report. This cannot be faked. My mother has this in her fingers too so i know what it looks like.
    why in the 3rd pic his right hands looks like hes wearing glove and on the left it looks like Michael real hand
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Y'all, I was checking another board (I never visit non-hoax boards, but in this case it paid off, and look what I saw them saying:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MYQ View Post
    That's coming from the moderator herself!...so I rest my case. hey, goodmusic! I miss you!
    Hey MYQ! Nice to see you!

MJFC has quite a history with the Jackson family and MJ himself. I'm proud to be here that's for sure.
    He had an account that's for sure, because the thread of his hair was made into a subforum where you needed an account for to acces that part of the board.
    But the mods, which is understandable, do not want to give out his screenname because of his privacy. So it's kind of a mystery wether he posted or just lurked. About the clothing, we had so much fun around that time! People would open threads with ''Michael if you read this...please wear'' and everybody started to get nervous, because we knew Michael was reading our comments.
    It all started when new pictures surfaced and then someone would be like ''Oh, I just wish he would drop the sunglasses for once. I miss his eyes.'' and then everybody would agree and then the next day new pictures would be posted of him wearing no sunglasses. At first we all thought it was just coincidence. But then we were like ''I wonder how he would look like in plain ordinary jeans'' and then the next day, new pictures of him wearing normal grey jeans (while he into those crazy Ed Hardy sweatpants around that time) would hit the board. Then we started to get a little bit suspicious and were like ''Hhm, would love to see him in a cartoon shirt'' and again everyone would agree and then pictures of him wearing that Smurf t shirt were posted.
    We all went nuts, and someone opened a thread with ''Michael...if you are really reading this..wear a peter pan shirt tomorrow'' and the next day, he went shopping wearing that hidious green Peter-Panish jacket he borrowed from Arnie Klein lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cougar286 View Post
    This reminds me of this one thread a few months before he died. We were all saying that we wanted the curls back, and next thing we knew there was a picture of him wearing the curls again and we were all excited! And then the fact that he planned to wear Gold Pants for his TII costume confirmed in my mind that he (or someone close to him) read his fan forums.
    If I'm correctly Raymone Bain told him about our love for the Gold Pants and Karen Faye actually showed him a few comments lol.

Isn't that weird? I never knew that that was going on a board with the outfits. Early last year was a time loaded with doubles, going in and out to that Klein's office so often. What do you suppose this "interactive outfit" thing had to do with it?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Er, I have to go to bed now, so could someone be so kind as to see if there was a comparison of those 2009 Klein-office pictures to pictures of the real him? My dial-up is so slow, and then pictures take so so long..!
    !
  • Here is a comparison for you guys to discuss and please note, I may be off with these. Sometimes, it's hard to tell if there are doubles or if he looks different due to makeup, hair, weight, etc. but all of these videos are from the same year.

What I believe to be the real MJ @ Disney 2002 and Bambi Awards 2002 (off-topic funny note...notice how he is trying to get Halle Berry in the picture next to him...that's totally Mike. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Disney
    [youtube:ugfqeoul]

Bambi

What I believe to be a possible double of MJ @ World Music Awards 2002

Also, this same year, he made his speech about Sony and Tommy Mottola. He looks different but that could be due to lighting and hair and makeup.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    All Michael. But he was not doing well.
    In the Bambi videos, Michael was extremely unsettled and nervous on stage and backstage and I just wonder about the reasons.
  • early on in this thing i would not even consider the possibilty. but now i have to wonder. it is something about the mouth. the teeth in particular. trouble is if there are two or more then you have to ask yourself who exactly are you drawn to in this thing.does that make any sense?
  • All Michael.

I agree because there are many things that have been "doubled", two of things, an example 2 mangers the "good" manger Frank Dileo and the "bad" manger Thome Thome. There are numerous other things too. I firmly believe that this is not referring to literal doubles but instead pointing us towards Dualism. That there are corresponding complimentary opposites in all of creation, Good/Bad, Light/Dark Male/Female etc and in Michael's natures.
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    another question...is blowing my mind...im italian and im able to recognize if italian people have origin from southern o northern italy...you know my country is full of differents accents and dialects...so if i think about the o2 guy some of us here posted that he used a strange accent compared to the mj usual accent...well if there are amercan people here i would like to know which origin could have the o2 guy? from wich part of the usa? and another question is...do mj used that accent before the arena appereance?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    another question...is blowing my mind...im italian and im able to recognize if italian people have origin from southern o northern italy...you know my country is full of differents accents and dialects...so if i think about the o2 guy some of us here posted that he used a strange accent compared to the mj usual accent...well if there are amercan people here i would like to know which origin could have the o2 guy? from wich part of the usa? and another question is...do mj used that accent before the arena appereance?

Good questions.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Something just occurred to me when I saw the two pictures of Michael alongside his casket at the Burial--the ones where he is wearing a yellow shirt. One shows him with lilies and the other one highlights his hand with bandages. If you look at them closely, it seems they are two different Michaels. They are very similar, but in one of the photos his face looks flatter and fuller; in the other one his face is more chiselled and his jaw is squarer. Could this be why these particular photos were chosen?
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Have you tried comparing MJ's hands to the double's?
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Have you tried comparing MJ's hands to the double's?

Yes, months ago. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DOUBLES ARE TAKING VOICE CLASSES TO SOUND LIKE MICHAEL ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> In TII there was THREE doubles used.. TII is not a documentary. There is not MJ at all... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    DOUBLES ARE TAKING VOICE CLASSES TO SOUND LIKE MICHAEL ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> In TII there was THREE doubles used.. TII is not a documentary. There is not MJ at all... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This is funny, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that you can make a statement like your last one here, NOW, and months ago when <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I

said it, the ENTIRE topic, NOT just my post, was immediately vaporized.

NOT LOCKED.

It is NO more; gone without a trace. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

The thing is, I was being funny, taking a poke at Sony losing $$$ over this, and you seem serious. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I am totally on board with using doubles---it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to be Michael Jackson without this kind of help. But, the sound which made MJ a bazillionaire, would require much more than voice lessons, to reproduce. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Even if one could or would undertake the task of cataloging all of the words in English, which he pronounces SO uniquely, I can't imagine someone being able to learn this list and repeat them with ANY finesse. He <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> has always had a very specific half-roll of the tongue, and other <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> characteristic touches on certain words, which I have never heard ANY one ace--even that guy who when he sings, sounds eerily just alike MJ...

Every person I've heard try to imitate him only attempt a tongue-in-cheek falsetto-like pitch, NEVER the finer points, BECAUSE it would be too much work, to still not get it right or come even close!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Even the perfectionist that MJ is, it would be impossible to find lookalike people whom he could surgically "tweak" to get "The LOOK" exactly right, with ALSO, the quality of their pipes being even close to fooling anyone. Even with training, the chances of this are <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> astronomical. It is amazing that these people could be trained to dance remotely like him, unless they were perfectionistic dancers aready, which FURTHER widens the odds <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyway, with digital technology, Mike's authentic voice can be creatively dubbed into any film.

I am not really certain WHEN MJ began using doubles, so I am not certain which ones ARE the doubles, yet. All I KNOW, is, I recognized the sweet doll of my childhood, in one of the Smooth Criminal scenes, and was surprised to see he hadn't changed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> --- didn't even look at all like the MJs we've seen lately(prior to June 25), especially, in the rest of the film... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Couldn't ONE plan for TII be a vehicle for introducing and crediting the doubles for THEIR contribution to the

Lifetime Michael Jackson Show? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I mean, don't we WANT to have them all come out and take a bow? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I DO <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Just curious... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> do you have some substantiating link to this idea, or are you just throwing ideas out for initial examination? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    early on in this thing i would not even consider the possibilty. but now i have to wonder. it is something about the mouth. the teeth in particular. trouble is if there are two or more then you have to ask yourself who exactly are you drawn to in this thing.does that make any sense?

Perfect sense! Of the two or three MJ lookalikes I have seen, simply investigating the early solo years, one is a tad "prettier"--a more innocent, wide eyed, friendly, sweet look (not feminine, though), and one looks so very serious, deep, and scholarly, like someone you would have to explain a joke to, because he has the weight of the world on his mind; and one just looks like a wiseguy, a prankster; a delinquent, a teasing NUT.

It boggles my mind that even a perfectionist like MJ would be able to search the earth and FIND strangers who look so much like him, they fooled everyone. Or, even transform them into his likeness enough to fool billions.

It's all been said and said, that, perhaps they are near relatives or the nearest of all, twins. I think this theory works best, IF there really is more than one person that we have been seeing all these years.

If he put BOTH of them in his act/videos, as the magician in the movie The Prestige did, a second apart, we'd NEVER get it. We would see the same exact person, even if there were subtle differences, because, just like in the movie, the clock in our brains wouldn't be able to grasp a substitute person in only a second. And, we would be so accustomed to seeing "all his personalities", it would never occur to us that he looks different because he IS different--a different person! This makes his King of Pop personality a composite of all these guys' expressions of theirs.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I have looked at all the photos together, where MJ is wearing the jacket with the buckles he wore in Moonwalker/Speed Demon, and I realized it was the clothes which made me think they were all him. Neat trick. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The three personality types mentioned above are all wearing that suit of clothes, yet together, they look so different, side by side, I would say they are triplets! (Time to put on our straightjackets!) One is very handsome, innocent looking, friendly. One is very somber and deep, very hotly handsome. One is just dangerous! A heartbreaker, a "punker"(if that's a word). And he seems to be a thicker, more mature man. A wiseguy, as I said. This one, actually gave me a "start" (you know how your tongue turns to paper and your heart stops, because he is intimidating?). He was so much more <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "worldly" than I had ever seen Mike...Now...

There are people who have such a chameleon type of face, they do look different every time you see them. I have met only one person like this in my life, but this phemomenon is undeniable and amazing! This is my sister's kid. I've known her all her life, and I still do not know her, when I see her. She looks THAT different. And it can't be attributed to growth or hairstyle. The very musculature in her face takes on a new personality. I can't tell you how many times I get pix of the kids out with their friends, and when I ask, "Who's this?" they laugh at me. My sister doesn't see anything different, because she sees her every day. This young lady is also somewhat more of a thinker, than the rest of the pack. Maybe it has to do with having more going on in one's brain, which incidentally shows up on the countenance? So, I am back to where I started last year, not knowing if there are twins, all the time, or just doubles here and there, standing in...

It IS a dilemma, to figure out which one you have been drawn to all this time! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I know that identical twins like to fool people. And it only REALLY matters, if it comes down to marrying one of them; otherwise, we can just double or triple our pleasure, and let them entertain us. But, if you were to marry one---how would you decide between them? Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • early on in this thing i would not even consider the possibilty. but now i have to wonder. it is something about the mouth. the teeth in particular. trouble is if there are two or more then you have to ask yourself who exactly are you drawn to in this thing.does that make any sense?

Perfect sense! Of the two or three MJ lookalikes I have seen, simply investigating the early solo years, one is a tad "prettier"--a more innocent, wide eyed, friendly, sweet look (not feminine, though), and one looks so very serious, deep, and scholarly, like someone you would have to explain a joke to, because he has the weight of the world on his mind; and one just looks like a wiseguy, a prankster; a delinquent, a teasing NUT.

It boggles my mind that even a perfectionist like MJ would be able to search the earth and FIND strangers who look so much like him, they fooled everyone. Or, even transform them into his likeness enough to fool billions.

It's all been said and said, that, perhaps they are near relatives or the nearest of all, twins. I think this theory works best, IF there really is more than one person that we have been seeing all these years.

If he put BOTH of them in his act/videos, as the magician in the movie The Prestige did, a second apart, we'd NEVER get it. We would see the same exact person, even if there were subtle differences, because, just like in the movie, the clock in our brains wouldn't be able to grasp a substitute person in only a second. And, we would be so accustomed to seeing "all his personalities", it would never occur to us that he looks different because he IS different--a different person! This makes his King of Pop personality a composite of all these guys' expressions of theirs.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I have looked at all the photos together, where MJ is wearing the jacket with the buckles he wore in Moonwalker/Speed Demon, and I realized it was the clothes which made me think they were all him. Neat trick. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The three personality types mentioned above are all wearing that suit of clothes, yet together, they look so different, side by side, I would say they are triplets! (Time to put on our straightjackets!) One is very handsome, innocent looking, friendly. One is very somber and deep, very hotly handsome. One is just dangerous! A heartbreaker, a "punker"(if that's a word). And he seems to be a thicker, more mature man. A wiseguy, as I said. This one, actually gave me a "start" (you know how your tongue turns to paper and your heart stops, because he is intimidating?). He was so much more <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "worldly" than I had ever seen Mike...Now...

There are people who have such a chameleon type of face, they do look different every time you see them. I have met only one person like this in my life, but this phemomenon is undeniable and amazing! This is my sister's kid. I've known her all her life, and I still do not know her, when I see her. She looks THAT different. And it can't be attributed to growth or hairstyle. The very musculature in her face takes on a new personality. I can't tell you how many times I get pix of the kids out with their friends, and when I ask, "Who's this?" they laugh at me. My sister doesn't see anything different, because she sees her every day. This young lady is also somewhat more of a thinker, than the rest of the pack. Maybe it has to do with having more going on in one's brain, which incidentally shows up on the countenance? So, I am back to where I started last year, not knowing if there are twins, all the time, or just doubles here and there, standing in...

It IS a dilemma, to figure out which one you have been drawn to all this time! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I know that identical twins like to fool people. And it only REALLY matters, if it comes down to marrying one of them; otherwise, we can just double or triple our pleasure, and let them entertain us. But, if you were to marry one---how would you decide between them? Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

great! like michael hasn't played with my mind enough now you have to come along and play with it some more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> luv ya it's her <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> actually i feel like a nut more and more all the time these days <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> my brain hurts <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i hope by the time he is done with us we have enough brain left to use it do something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->