Michael's Grave Goes Unguarded! LOL!

lovemj4everandeverlovemj4everandever Posts: 573
edited January 1970 in News
No, an empty tomb should not require any guards! I guess they've just realized that but we knew it all along! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.monstersandcritics.com/peopl ... um=twitter<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm speechless
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Wow so does this mean the fans could go in to visit? Very good find. But is it a good source??
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Yes about ten to fifteen fans. Imagine the lines. Or not.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    So what is stopping one of the crazy fan's from opening it up and looking in? If there is a body in there, it's been in there too long to look like a person, so would a real crazy person take a bone?? Oh my TMZ don't get any ideas.
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    If this is true, then I think we're near the end of all this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    So what is stopping one of the crazy fan's from opening it up and looking in? If there is a body in there, it's been in there too long to look like a person, so would a real crazy person take a bone?? Oh my TMZ don't get any ideas.

Maybe they are hoping someone opens it haha.
  • lravinglraving Posts: 56
    If this really is true, for me it confirms that whether his is dead or alive... he is not in that place. FL is just a decoy.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    UNGUARDED ?? OF COURSE ! THERE'S NOTHING TO GUARD IN THERE !!!!!!!!

So where was all this fuss with Jackson family who didn't allowed to FL to give details
    about the tomb and only very few people had access in there ?????

OMG! So many good news today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ( and it's just 10 of March) heehheee!!!!!!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

piece, by piece, by piece... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    piece by piece michael is revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I hope fans see that the grave is so fake! No name on it. `No where!!! You would think the name of the person who died would be on the grave right/ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    piece by piece michael is revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I totally agree. I do believe there's a body there, but not MJ's.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

no name, nobody buried... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • It doesn't matter wether there is a body or not. Nobody can open the casket anyway, I have believed Michael has been alive all this time, so it does not take news like this to convince me he is alive.
  • Yes about ten to fifteen fans. Imagine the lines. Or not.

THE 12-15 VISITORS THAT THE ARTICLE MENTIONED IS REFERRING TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE ON THE LIST OK'D TO GO IN. IT DOESNT MEAN 12-15 FANS LOL
  • WHAT IS THE POINT IN GUARDING THE TOMB ,WHEN THERE IS NO ONE THERE... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello did it occur to anyone that the Jacksons heard the complaints of fans so decided to relax security for Mj's fans ?
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809

Maybe they are hoping someone opens it haha.
    *sclears throat* Heading over with mi chisels now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> bahaha
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448

no name, nobody buried... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    There's a clue, when you mention no name, nobody buried. I am thinking about the song MJ was going to release "A place with no name."
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    There is a simple way to see if there's something in the grave without invading it. Mobile X-Ray camera.
  • There is a simple way to see if there's something in the grave without invading it. Mobile X-Ray camera.

is that going to go through the marble or granite and the casket?
  • and then what

there may be a body in there the chopped up double - that was so faithful to mike he gave his life for (not)
  • suppose its mike dummy - how are you going to tell the dummy and a person?
  • Well.. you cant get into Forest Lawn so i dont see why it needs guarding anyways.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    If this really is true, for me it confirms that whether his is dead or alive... he is not in that place. FL is just a decoy.

My thoughts as well. If he's alive, he obviously isn't in the cemetery and if he is really dead, he isn't in FL. There were a lot of news that Jackson family has received letters from crazed people who claimed to do anything to get and keep Mj's remains.