any thoughts on this guy???

eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
edited January 1970 in News
any thoughts on this guy???
http://www.formspring.me/silentxxdeathxx

Comments

• I don't know....he is not good with names????????
    I asked him few questions (about white socks and dr. Murrey) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Did you ask any?
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    i hope it's him, we can't be sure. I could never understand if it's a fake again,
    why people do that. What do you get out of it? It's mean.
  • Okay, i think he is fake.
    I asked him if he is a freemason, and he answered:'' isn't that supossed to be a secret...''

You can openly be freemason, why not. He obviously doesn't know all the answers he should. I think he is just a fan, wanting to be in MJ's shoes.

Am I right? Any comments on that. I am open to critics.
  • I think he is fake. IF, it were him, would he use the name Michael? I know, a lot of Michaels out there, but, I don't think he would give himself away, with a name so obvious. Just my opinion ... and I think whenever he does show up, it will be with BAM <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Can't wait!!!
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    I think it may be a fan as well. I think he or she spins the question back at the questioner instead of answering directly. whoever it is they will never divulge who they are. I think some of the questions this person can't come up with a search able quick answer to post, hence the typed symbols instead.
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    this Michael cat has been answering questions all day long! Exhausting!!!
  • this Michael cat has been answering questions all day long! Exhausting!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay, i think he is fake.
    I asked him if he is a freemason, and he answered:'' isn't that supossed to be a secret...''

You can openly be freemason, why not. He obviously doesn't know all the answers he should. I think he is just a fan, wanting to be in MJ's shoes.

Am I right? Any comments on that. I am open to critics.

I don't think he's the real Michael. I hope people don't get disappointed...again.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I have never believed any of these posers. They're all fakes. Best way to avoid disappointment is to ignore these people. They are attention-seekers with serious emotional and/or mental issues, who have no life and thrive on the attention. Which is precisely why they do it. It's twisted. You should ignore them. MJ would not play with people like that, IMHO.
  • I believe he is fake, he will answer simple questions but won't even attempt to answer the ones people actually feel like they need to know the answers to. He just says, "Follow your heart" and apparently he has a twitter under the same name if anybody wants to look that up. I just want to ask him, "Who are you and why did you spend hours answering questions? Why are you messing with people's emotions like this?" But he will probably just answer me with a "look in your heart the answer is there" or "everything has a reason" ugh..these fakes are so stupid and annoying..i wish there was some way we could prove he was fake so all these people would stop getting there hopes up...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I believe he is fake, he will answer simple questions but won't even attempt to answer the ones people actually feel like they need to know the answers to. He just says, "Follow your heart" and apparently he has a twitter under the same name if anybody wants to look that up. I just want to ask him, "Who are you and why did you spend hours answering questions? Why are you messing with people's emotions like this?" But he will probably just answer me with a "look in your heart the answer is there" or "everything has a reason" ugh..these fakes are so stupid and annoying..i wish there was some way we could prove he was fake so all these people would stop getting there hopes up...

someone should pose a question that only the real mj could answer. but then, the question is: what could that question be, that could not be answered by youtube, articles, interviews etc.
    anyone could answer even 'private' questions with some research. i saw people trying but pretty much each answer can be researched somehow...tricky. and with certain questions, you get the kind of answers that don't really say nothing or just a smiley...best would be to get the guy on a live-cam...but even that could also be tricked... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ask him if he has a twin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ask him who is supplying his face creams and if he has changed his appearence
    ask him if he dressed as green man, dd, white hat guy, woman or pig saw
    ask him if he is worried about his children and the stun gun
    ask him when he will be debt free
    ask him what songs he will be releasing the song names
    ask him what will be released
    ask him about the helicopter
    ask him if the ambulance arrived at the hospital on 24/06/09
    ask him what is the purpose of the hoax
    ask him if he cares that this is driving us crazy
    ask him - who they did any autopsy on
  • ask him if he has a twin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Want me to ask them all?? I'll do it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    do it .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ask him!..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> this should be funny... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • do it .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ask him!..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> this should be funny... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Haha okay here we go <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ask him if he has a twin

all asked...anymore to add to the list? And now we just have to wait for answers. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ok didnt think you would do it

ask what your ideal woman
    would you marry again
    do you want more children
    will you do the 50 concerts in london
    will you tour the world
    are you going to buy a house in las vegas
    is conrad murray carrying the can for you, and are you going to let him go down
    did you use doubles in TII
    was it you on stage at the 02
    do you think your upsetting your fans by the hoax
    have you been shocked by any friends reaction to you alledged death
    if so can you say whom or what reaction was the most suprising
    dont you think the 02 tee shirts were over priced
    when are you going to come back
    and when you do can you carry blankets - black or white doll so you know you listen to us.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I don't think this is Michael.
    Something seems weird about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Haha yeah, I don't have an account so I don't really care. And i'm just asking them straight up so prolly won't get a response to most of them...just saying <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

ask him if he has a twin
    would you marry again
    will you tour the world
    and when you do can you carry blankets - black or white doll so you know you listen to us.

These have all been asked. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Honestly guys... No wonder you keep getting played. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Are you saying because we think it's him??? Honestly I don't believe it is him at all, not a tiny bit of me believes it is Michael. And just to say it almost none of me believes he is alive I think it was murder. Not to get anybody upset but that is why I am asking the questions, so people will leave this guy alone and realize he is just a fake. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • just for fun - he is having fun with us - expose him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • oh i see you dont have to sign up.

i asked

are you the gloved one
    why did you divorce lisa marie
    and what do you think of hoax sites

well let wait and see

my guess no response.
  • ask him if he has a twin
    would you marry again
    will you tour the world
    are you the gloved one
    why did you divorce lisa marie
    and what do you think of hoax sites

i'm going to keep a list of all the questions so we can post the answers <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • a little joy in our hoax lives <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • oh can you ask him

what his favourite KFC meal is
    why he was going to wear blue plastic sandles on the 02 tour - wouldnt that have cut his toes
    what was the purpose of the skyscrapers 02 outfit
    is he going to do a lego thriller game

thanks