any thoughts on this guy???

Comments

• so what about misleading pp?

He's not misleading people. He's being himself.

I feel all of you don't know who he is, so therefore cannot have an opinion about him. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

what are you talking about
    is he mj = michael jackson

otherwise i think he may have mental health problems or emotional problems lying like this and misleading pp

being himself - whats that then - being a liar?
  • so what about misleading pp?

He's not misleading people. He's being himself.

I feel all of you don't know who he is, so therefore cannot have an opinion about him. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

what are you talking about
    is he mj = michael jackson

otherwise i think he may have mental health problems or emotional problems lying like this and misleading pp

being himself - whats that then - being a liar?

I will not comment on who he is but he's not a liar.
  • then - just confirm that he is not michael jackson

and get him to do the same on his blogs
  • I'm not going to confirm anything.
  • then your just a prankster too

hope you dont cry wolf too much - no one will believe you
  • I'm not a prankster. Just think of it like this. By confirming whether or not he is MJ, how would that help anyone?! Even if I did confirm anything you wouldn't believe me!
  • I'm not a prankster. Just think of it like this. By confirming whether or not he is MJ, how would that help anyone?! Even if I did confirm anything you wouldn't believe me!

no if you confirmed to me that he was just some guy on the internet and not michael jackson i would believe you - right now i would believe - but i am thinking you have lost all credibility - so the clocks ticking

so what are you going to say?

no if you confirmed to me that he was just some guy on the internet and not michael jackson i would believe you - right now i would believe - but i am thinking you have lost all credibility - so the clocks ticking

so what are you going to say?

I'm going to say nothing. Believe what you want about me and him, just stop bothering him. If you don't believe he is who everyone else thinks why bother him with these stupid questions, you've already created an opinion on him and you haven't spoken to him. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • your a prankster yes you are

and the reaction you get is what you deserve
  • I'm not a prankster. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • you can protest as much as you like you have lost all credibility.
  • why is your boyfriend hiding behind your skirt anyway?

he should be a man and defend himself?
  • why is your boyfriend hiding behind your skirt anyway?

he should be a man and defend himself?

He's not my boyfriend. He does defend himself, but what's wrong with me helping him out?!
  • but all you are doing is covering up for him

makes you look like a fool
  • I'm not covering up for him.. How am I covering up for him?!
  • you are perpetuating the lie that he is michael jackson
  • all you and he needs to say is that he is not michael jackson - and thats an end to it - he wont get the traffic on his page - but he says he needs to rest of all good
  • all you and he needs to say is that he is not michael jackson - and thats an end to it - he wont get the traffic on his page - but he says he needs to rest of all good

But maybe he is... There's alot of things you don't know about him. Can't create an opinion or judge someone if you've never spoken to them before..
  • okay so you have just said that maybe he is michael jackson

so how do you know have you met this guy?

you have been suckered
  • so why would mj go on this site - makes no sense

hope your not laughing to hard
  • okay so you have just said that maybe he is michael jackson

so how do you know have you met this guy?

you have been suckered

I didn't just say that.. Just pointing out the fact you can't create an opinion on someone if you've never spoken to them, so how would you know if he's MJ or not seeing as you haven't spoken to them.
  • please your being very circular

he has made very misleading responses, any sane person would assume that he was pretending to be mj

when questioned such as the questions i asked - he has perpetuated the myth - ok explain his response about blankets b/w doll then
  • so whats this about then

you said that you wanted to be left alone - are you sure you want pp to think your dead and forget about you
    for now...

have you been shocked by any friends reaction to your alledged death?
    some...

4 days ago

has he hoaxed his own death like mj?

he has made very misleading responses, any sane person would assume that he was pretending to be mj

when questioned such as the questions i asked - he has perpetuated the myth - ok explain his response about blankets b/w doll then

Whatever. I can't explain that response. He was the one that answered it, not me!

Whatever. I can't explain that response. He was the one that answered it, not me!

well i must admit your wasting my time, i leave you the thread to you and enjoy - im out of it i think your a prankster and loving it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->