any thoughts on this guy???

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh i love this place.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ask him if he has a twin
    ask him who is supplying his face creams and if he has changed his appearence
    ask him if he dressed as green man, dd, white hat guy, woman or pig saw
    ask him if he is worried about his children and the stun gun
    ask him when he will be debt free
    ask him what songs he will be releasing the song names
    ask him what will be released
    ask him about the helicopter
    ask him if the ambulance arrived at the hospital on 24/06/09
    ask him what is the purpose of the hoax
    ask him if he cares that this is driving us crazy
    ask him - who they did any autopsy on
    ask what your ideal woman
    would you marry again
    do you want more children
    will you do the 50 concerts in london
    will you tour the world
    are you going to buy a house in las vegas
    is conrad murray carrying the can for you, and are you going to let him go down
    did you use doubles in TII
    was it you on stage at the 02
    do you think your upsetting your fans by the hoax
    have you been shocked by any friends reaction to you alledged death
    if so can you say whom or what reaction was the most suprising
    dont you think the 02 tee shirts were over priced
    when are you going to come back
    and when you do can you carry blankets - black or white doll so you know you listen to us.
    are you the gloved one
    why did you divorce lisa marie
    and what do you think of hoax sites
    what his favourite KFC meal is
    why he was going to wear blue plastic sandles on the 02 tour - wouldnt that have cut his toes
    what was the purpose of the skyscrapers 02 outfit
    is he going to do a lego thriller game

Done, and none answered yet. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> This will be fun when they start answering questions again <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> we won't be able to keep up <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    i cant wait to hear the answers.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • If he manages to come up with answers to all of these man this is going to be interesting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Faaaaaaaake <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • it probably is - whats the harm - we all know its fake
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Honestly guys... No wonder you keep getting played. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Amen to that...

Seriously, this guy is probably laughing his balls off.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i said "you got 3 balls..hairy ones stop cheating people cuz you only cheat your own heart <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->" God bless their souls...cause the wheel is turning he/she might get in the same position as the vulnerable ones.
  • bluegurl201bluegurl201 Posts: 167
    Honestly guys... No wonder you keep getting played. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Amen to that...

Seriously, this guy is probably laughing his balls off.
    I agree, this guy is ovbiously just playing with us. I mean I believe 100% that he's a fake and someone...anyone needs to expose him <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • He is on my face book. His profile says he is in a relationship with Emma who he calls stalker...she is 16. He posted a twitpic once of a young guy, I asked if it was him, he said yes. I have talked to him on msn before and he doesn't say a lot...lol
    Anyways he isn't MJ, he is just a young guy, a fan who admires Michael.
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    He is on my face book. His profile says he is in a relationship with Emma who he calls stalker...she is 16. He posted a twitpic once of a young guy, I asked if it was him, he said yes. I have talked to him on msn before and he doesn't say a lot...lol

Yeah I agree! He did not say that he's MJ though.. lol.
  • He is on my face book. His profile says he is in a relationship with Emma who he calls stalker...she is 16. He posted a twitpic once of a young guy, I asked if it was him, he said yes. I have talked to him on msn before and he doesn't say a lot...lol

He did say on the questions thing he would refuse to answer wether he was MJ or not. Then everybody started saying things like, "I love you!" "Will you be my friend?" "Can I tell you my dreams?" And it was giving people a false hope because I think they truly believed it was Michael. He could have just simply said, no, I am not Michael Jackson. And it would have all been over but that was his decision to not. I was just asking the questions in a hope he would answer them and people would see it wasn't MJ from the answers or he wouldn't answer them and say something like he did on twitter. He said someting along the lines of "assume what you want but I am what I am." I think that was him saying he was not MJ and getting rid of the false hope. That is just my opinon though. I never believed it was though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580

He did say on the questions thing he would refuse to answer wether he was MJ or not. Then everybody started saying things like, "I love you!" "Will you be my friend?" "Can I tell you my dreams?" And it was giving people a false hope because I think they truly believed it was Michael. He could have just simply said, no, I am not Michael Jackson. And it would have all been over but that was his decision to not. I was just asking the questions in a hope he would answer them and people would see it wasn't MJ from the answers or he wouldn't answer them and say something like he did on twitter. He said someting along the lines of "assume what you want but I am what I am." I think that was him saying he was not MJ and getting rid of the false hope. That is just my opinon though. I never believed it was though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ok like what you have say, I can be sure of one thing. He's just another attention seeker. JMO. Sorry if I offend anyone. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    he is not MJ. he saids so many times. He even posted his email adress on twitter asking anyone who wanted to come and join him on MSN. so no its not MJ.
  • it think we all knew it was mj - just a bit of fun
  • no response yet to the questions
  • no response yet to the questions

I think after all these questions, he needs to answer, he'll fake his death...who ever he is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    After a couple of questions that I asked him, he convinced me, he is just someone with lots of time....
  • these fakers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe he is on this site?
  • are you hoaxing us? why would you be so obvious by saying your name? what does x mean
    no i am not. the X is a way of having a last name yet not. and why lie about my first name. its a real common name so why surprised i have it?

9 seconds ago

what do you spend your day doing?
    usually if i am not either working or relaxing i am outside enjoying what i can

1 minute Ago

have you left the country or just the state?
    well im always going back and forth so both

2 minutes ago

dont you get bored not being out and about
    usually.

3 minutes ago

do you like cats
    yeah

4 minutes ago
  • would you marry again?
    i would

46 seconds ago

when are you going to come back? when you do can you carry blanket's black or white doll so you know you listen to us?
    sure...

1 minute Ago
  • i have asked him how old he is

he has far too much time on his hands - its a kid
  • why you do this to us? whoever you are why are you doing this?
    i honestly thought it would help but i see it hasnt so i am deleting this. i am not trying to do harm

38 seconds ago

Are you in touch with your children?
    i am

1 minute Ago

is michael jackson alive
    its supposed to be a secret

48 seconds ago
  • Will you marry me?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He must be pissing his pants, that's why he is doing that
  • its a joke? but fun <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

we could pretend we are mike
  • have you been shocked by any friends reaction to your alledged death?
    some...

2 minutes ago