What is the ONE question you would MOST like to ask MJ?!?

Comments

• Butterfly JButterfly J Posts: 305
    I would ask more than 1 question:
    Are you ok?
    What can we do for you?
    Can I give you a hug?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    as soon as i see him and want to ask him something i will faint i think <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    as soon as i see him and want to ask him something i will faint i think <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG, Nicole, you made me feel faintish with that second photo on your signature, THANK YOU SO MUCH <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> SIGH <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> SIGH <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

LATE NOTE: WAAAAAAAAAH, ni-co-le took off the picture I meant! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • What were you thinking! love to but I would not say that - I would be really cool like he was the guy from down the road and speak to him like everyone else.
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Am I in your will?
  • "Hi! Michael, it is very nice to see you again,

I know this lovely secluded island in French Polynesia, it has an amazing pearl farm and a charming restaurant hidden amongst trees where one can quietly watch the sunset and sunrise on the South Pacific, whilst eating the most delicious dishes .... I love this place. Michael, will you be my guest on Tahaa for a day? "
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    9 to 9 o'clock. You. Me. motion.gif Eh?
    lol.
    Nah it'd probably be something like.. "Can I buy you a drank.." Then i'd faint.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I would be too shy to even look at him. : < But if I wasn't this shy, I would just ask if I could hug him...
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    honestly i'd be too awestruck to say anything if i ever meet him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'd really wana know what he thinks heaven looks or sounds or feels like. =)
  • sanmikesanmike Posts: 25
    You see, my dear friends, I would like to ask MJ:
    "Would you come in a holiday with me, around the world?" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I would love that. LOVE MJ!
  • I would ask him if I could please lay my hand on his chest and feel his heartbeat.. Just for a little while.

('cause he nearly scared me to death with this hoax)

.. And then I'd probably ask him out for coffee! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Can we be friends?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I would ask more than 1 question:
    Are you ok?
    What can we do for you?
    Can I give you a hug?

yeah me too. along with WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ? WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!
  • Dunno in the line of questions but I'm sure we would have tons to discuss. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <33
  • My one question to Michael would be - "How do you really want us to treat you in public? Do you want to be left alone or do you really like the mass attention".
  • Will you marry me Michael?

Not if i ask him first!!!

LOL
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Were you DD on LKL? oh and can I kiss you please?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Mickey are you ok mickey are you ok are you ok mickey!
  • Mickey are you ok mickey are you ok are you ok mickey!

Cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Seriously, I would ask him to prom. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    "Michael, who are the people that were included in the hoax?"

There seems to be so much speculation on the various people and organizations involved. I would simply like for him to settle the debate once and for all and provide names from the list. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Seriously, I would ask him to prom. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Hehee. :::: D
    xD
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Mickey are you ok mickey are you ok are you ok mickey!

Haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I wouldn't ask for a hug! I would directly hug him and jump into his arms! Then I would ask him if he needs an unconditional friend like me to support him every time he wants and needs to...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    apart from asking if everything worked out the way he wanted in the hoax...if there wasn't a hoax and i was to 'run into him', i would ask:

would you like to go to sleep in my arms?

srsly, i think that's all mike ever needed. a warm hug to doze off in. no sleeping aids needed...best sleep ever. like a baby in mom's arms. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • OMG, Michael freaking Jackson - is it really you? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

followed by me making an offer to be his cleaning lady and/or chef and/or nanny! oh, yeah and my ONLY salary would include a bedroom next to MJs bathroom so I could listen to MJ sing in the shower <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Ahhhh, wishful thinking...

On a more serious note, yeah right who am i kidding???? I would definitely LOVE to be a part of his staff whether it's the cleaning lady, the chef, the nanny, the gardener, the pool gal, the whatever you wanna call it girl -- I'll be there!

L.O.V.E. ya Mike!