What is the ONE question you would MOST like to ask MJ?!?

Comments

• SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    Why? ....... ect
  • AirSlideAirSlide Posts: 51
    Could you show me how to dance please?...

That is what I would ask MJ
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i'm speechless to even think of it...... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> at the same time it's almost impossible for me to pick just one.

well let me start :

tell me honestly Michael, are you ok? are you HAPPY?

is there anything you want me to do?

do you want a friend who would always be with you no matter what? can i be the one? do you want a friend like me who you can share anything with? who you can trust with your eyes closed? who loves you MOST in the world and to whom you mean the world and more? do you know i can be the one?

can i have Prince Michael Jackson (III) for you?

will you please allow me to make your dream to be happily married, have children and live a happy family life come true?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ...oh, yeah and my ONLY salary would include a bedroom next to MJs bathroom so I could listen to MJ sing in the shower <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ....
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Just be careful what you feed him.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Sorry to divert "off the business" here a little, but I thought it would be a fun to find out what is the ONE "burning" question we would ALL love to ask MJ were we given the chance...

So, Don't hold back, Work that imagination & Fire away! Let's share a few laughs too in the process, hmmm?!? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm afraid mine is boring, easy & orthodox (sorry to disappoint with my lack of 'creativity' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->) ...

" TELL ME WHY, WHY, WHY...!!! "

What's yours? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

I have been waiting to unload about 4 or five BURNING questions for YEARS! Yup---you hooked me when you said "BURNING" !!!!! The only thing stopping me from jumping on it the moment you posted the invitation, was that there will be STILL no ultimate RELIEF for my smoking head!

I'm going out on a limb and HOPING that wishes can still come true, and that maybe MJ will write another book or something, and answer all of these there. Just one, for right now---directly TO HIM:

Say, You,

I think I know why you went to see "The Elephant Man's" bones, all those years ago, the first time.

But...I've always wondered... why did you go back????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Things stewing in my head these last 11.5 months are making this question a real fireball. I always thought <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you were keeping some cards close to your vest, but THIS, CANNOT be IT, Dude!

Tell the truth, unless it is REALLY personal or none of our business <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> . I can live with that, if YOU say it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Not being nosey---just curious as HECK! PEACE. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Sorry to divert "off the business" here a little, but I thought it would be a fun to find out what is the ONE "burning" question we would ALL love to ask MJ were we given the chance...

So, Don't hold back, Work that imagination & Fire away! Let's share a few laughs too in the process, hmmm?!? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm afraid mine is boring, easy & orthodox (sorry to disappoint with my lack of 'creativity' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->) ...

" TELL ME WHY, WHY, WHY...!!! "

What's yours? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

An other BURNING question I have for MJ is,

When he went on field work, going door to door for the JWs, it obviously meant very much to him, and he took the responsibility SO seriously, he MUST have had a BURNING message for the people whose homes he visited.

I've read different general things about these visits, but, what I NEED to know, BAD, is, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if he ended up at my house, WHAT would he be saying to me?

And since he DIDN'T come to my house, WHAT didn't I get to hear??? Don't I still need to hear it? Has he EVER said this to me, in book or lyric---how would I know?? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

WHAT was SO important to be said, that the most famous man in the world needed to humble himself, disguise his fame and (incognito <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) STILL deliver this message, PERSONALLY, to strangers????????

Michael Jackson, WHAT exactly did you need to say, so badly?

Please tell me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> SOON? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    how many inches are you?
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    how many inches are you?

LOL ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in height or ???
    how many inches are you?

you know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    how many inches are you?

That's what I thought <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    how many inches are you?

That's what I thought <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    how many inches are you?

Don't even try it <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

One does not measure Michael Jackson in ridiculous increments such as the human inch <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Have you bumped your widdo head? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He's in the Guiness Book of World Records!
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

We, here, measure MJ in terms of sheer, electric EXCITEMENT--and, BTW, FYI, he's THRILLED more billions of women than anyone's mere "inches" "could ever dare try".<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    ^^ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    I would ask him....

"When you gone come get some of these greens, smothered chicken, of course fried first, rice or mashed potatoes and hot water corn bread like the crew did at Aunt Tempe's house in ATL after JC's father passed during The Bad Tour?

Oh yeah...I also got the real deal German Chocolate Cake MJ! Ask Greg...he know....Aunt Tempe's! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I got you on the grub!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I would not question him about anything, I just wanted to love it verozmente by her beauty, sensuality, charisma, charm, talent, a devoted father and loving, in short, that God allows us to ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Here is another burning question. Please tell me where you were when you wrote,

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You".

If you have already said so, somewhere, I missed it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Please tell <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

DETAILs <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The song is SO hauntingly beautiful, SO honest, and SO...manly---you HAD to be outside at night, with ONLY starlight and your thoughts of...Or, <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> were you actually, quietly holding <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> {???} ...her.

Though I always wondered WHERE the inspiration hit, years later, when you spoke about a song writing tree...it sparked this burning riddle.

HOW did you get high enough to write like THIS <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> before you had that tree? Were you up on the roof, or a catwalk?(you Panther-Man <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) Were you at home in the States, or in the breeze of some exotic land-hotel balcony, on vacation? Or, maybe just you, your dreams and a crackling fire?

Do you remember this, Doll? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    hmm well mine would be a 2 or 3 part question <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hmm Michael How do you feel about you letting me be your best friend and vice versa <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> oh and can i move in with you ? and when <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    "How can you cope with everything Michael? Are you happy?.."
  • I'd have to say I'd ask him first and foremost "How are you Michael, I mean how are you really honey, and what can I do to make you smile and feel happy, even if for just a moment, though I'd like to do it for a lifetime?"

GOD! I love that man, I would do just about anything to make him smile and feel loved, cause that's what he deserves. Not that superficial kind, but the real kind that last a lifetime, that made his heart melt <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i wouldnt ask him anything,i would just thank him for everything that he has done for the world and for being such a kind and pure human being but i if i saw him dont think i would be able to ask him anything cause i would lose myself and become too shy to talk to him
  • 1) Michael, please tell me, what do you think, is the essence of life.
    2) How do you feel the presence of God?

That´s what I´d ask him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    MJ? Is it ok if i give you a nice sensual massage from head to toe???? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I would really like to ask if it was expected that we would analyze everything we see and hear? Is it interfering with the 'plan' that we point out 'slip-ups' and things that just can't be true? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It's a question that stopped me getting involved with the twitter/email campaigns.

I'd like to share and discuss more things but I don't want to spoil the show by talking too much on a forum where so many people will see it. There's supposed to be a BAM, right?

(But I couldn't ask any of this in person - I'd just melt in shyness. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Where are you hiding ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Why do the little things about you touch my heart the most? Not the glitz and the over the top showbiz persona. Just the images of the crib beside your bed at Neverland, the '93 Oprah special close up of your feet in those worn out penny loafers, the look of sheer happiness on your face after the '95 MTV performance, with Lisa Marie watching, and the early home video clip of you shyly looking on from the sidelines as all your young brothers caroused and showed off for the camera. Those are just a few of the things that stay in my heart and make me a career soldier, forever faithful, to the Army of L.O.V.E.