What is the ONE question you would MOST like to ask MJ?!?

124»

Comments

• mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    WOULD YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE TO REALLY SHOW YOU HOW TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Yet another burning question...one multi-part, sorry.

What did you learn from Henry Fonda, Marlon Brando, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Katherine Hepburn, etc etc etc., all of these older people, famous in their own right---but seemingly having NOTHING to do with you?? Are you simply into biographies from the horse's mouths, as opposed to the lies and embellishments that follow deaths??

And, sorry another question, why THESE particular people and not others? Who did I leave out? Was it all about preserving nuggets of wisdom which would be lost upon their deaths? Was it all about the golden days of entertainment and movies? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Was it about the "Organization" some of Hollywood was rumored to be involved in?? Was it to glean tips and techniques in developing your Greatest Show on Earth, which none of them, sadly, would be alive to see?

I mean, these people were sought out, on purpose. One by one. Methodically.

Little mouse in the corner <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , burning <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> with curiosity, WHAT kinds of subjects did you discuss??

Why do you think each agreed to meet with you the first time?

And what do you think YOU imparted to THEM?
    (If anyone knows where ANY of these questions were answered already, PLEASE tell me <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> )
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Will you marry me? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    ANOTHER burning question...um...this didn't intrigue me---that is, I thought I understood it, until I read someone question (not in an unkind, but just mystified way) your frame of mind--that this was some bazaar Michael Jackson inner struggle/angst over some secret thing they could not fathom...but, uh...yeah, now I am mystified, too.

"You're a VEGETABLE...they hate you...they eat off of you...", etc.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Exactly WHO is the vegetable?

By the way, I LOVE that "pain is THUNDER" <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> line.

(I love the things this genius comes up with <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> He can REALLY "turn a phrase" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> !!)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    8-) Will you marry me? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I would ask that too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I LOVE your avatar! Do you have it in full size? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i would ask : will you be my friend? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    What would I have to do in order to spend 24 hours with you?

(and don't get any ideas... LOL.... it would be purely innocent!)

And then I would do whatever he said as long as it's legal, moral and ethical... which I'm sure it would be! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Then during that 24 hours I would just be there, and if further questions arose naturally, I would ask those too.

However, one more question I would ask but not sure how I would ask it is What do you need from me? or how can I help you? or What have I got that I can give? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 8-) Will you marry me? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I would ask that too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I LOVE your avatar! Do you have it in full size? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hi MJFan7,
    I think I have the full photo. I'll look for it later when I'm back from work and will try and send to you. Glad you like it. Michael is so gorgeous in any era and in every way!

Hi MJFan7,
    I think I have the full photo. I'll look for it later when I'm back from work and will try and send to you. Glad you like it. Michael is so gorgeous in any era and in every way!

Thank you, hun. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    and I agree, he's always beautiful. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:3d55ejwe]
    Chappie
  • WillaWilla Posts: 24
    Are you O.K.? If not, come see me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 8-) Will you marry me? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Here's the link to the photo. I got it from a CNN article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/29/jac ... =allsearch<!-- m -->

Here's the link to the photo. I got it from a CNN article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/29/jac ... =allsearch<!-- m -->

Thanks so much dear. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    xoxo.
  • You're very welcome. Take care <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Is REAL life everything you had hoped? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Any (share-able) regrets, after all this time?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    A new question!

Have this hoax anything to do with the hoaxes of "Mike and Andy"?