THIS IS IT *SHIT IT IS*

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I always thought why the O2 Guy was saying so many times; This is it.
I dont know if it has been posted before.

But the anagrams for THIS IS IT are:
Shit Is It!
It is Shit!
Is it Shit?
Well for me it was a Sh*t performance.
I suppose MJ was thinking the same....
But what do you think?
<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Chappie

Comments

• VenusVenus Posts: 260

Shit Is It!
    It is Shit!
    Is it Shit?
    But what do you think?
    Chappie

Actually I'm 99% positive that O2 guy was MJ himself. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Let's not turn this into an O2 dude discussion again please, that's not the purpose of Chappie's thread.
  • I always thought why the O2 Guy was saying so many times; This is it.

Shit Is It!
    It is Shit!
    Is it Shit?
    But what do you think?
    Chappie
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> are you for real?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LMAO, I'm with you Chap!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I am not asking you if michael was the 02 Guy or not!
    It's about THIS IS IT anagrams.
    But my opinion about the 02 performance is clear.
    It was in any case the worst live performance what I have ever seen of *Michael*.
    And I have seen a few!
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    lmao! Chappie, MJ did repeat 'This Is It' multiple times, so maybe what he was really saying was 'Is It Shit?' then answering his own question by responding 'It Is Shit!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! Thank you for posting this thread, I needed a giggle!
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    I am not asking you if michael was the 02 Guy or not!
    It was in any case the worst live performance what I have ever seen of *Michael*.
    And I have seen a few!

Chap! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just don't was to shit O2 guy in case if it was M. himself.
    But Yes, "It is shit" sounds possible. It actually explains everything, including shit tickets, shit dancers, shit memorial and burial, shit news and shit Dr. Murray stuff <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I am not asking you if michael was the 02 Guy or not!
    And I have seen a few!

but thats why randy did not go and he said i think that mike would not be happy with it
  • it was not supposed to be a performance but rehearsals - i know many would say otherwise
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    quite possible chappie,many people use secret anagrams,nice job
  • I always thought why the O2 Guy was saying so many times; This is it.

Shit Is It!
    It is Shit!
    Is it Shit?
    But what do you think?
    Chappie

I second that.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    yes "and when I say This is it, it really means This is it..." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he emphasizes it a little too much for us not to ask ourselves on the real meaning of TII...it can also means Thriller II...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He says it 9 times including 2 away from the mike.
  • lmao! Chappie, MJ did repeat 'This Is It' multiple times, so maybe what he was really saying was 'Is It Shit?' then answering his own question by responding 'It Is Shit!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! Thank you for posting this thread, I needed a giggle![/

bahahahaha!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thats funnyyyy good one!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Yes, the O2-dude thought "Shit it is" because the most people believes he was really Michael and giggles about their belief. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Shit Is It!
    It is Shit!
    Is it Shit?
    But what do you think?
    Chappie
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> are you for real?

Hmmm... Yes, seriously... Are you? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Oh my God.

What a load of bollocks.

It was the name of the Tour....no wonder he's repeating it - the crowd were chanting it and he joined in <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And do you really think MJ would be so crude as to think up an anagram that means "Is this shit?".

Pathetic. April Fools was yesterday.
  • Oh my God.

What a load of bollocks.

It was the name of the Tour....no wonder he's repeating it - the crowd were chanting it and he joined in <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And do you really think MJ would be so crude as to think up an anagram that means "Is this shit?".

Pathetic. April Fools was yesterday.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I can assure you that Chappie is very serious, and her post was not an April fools joke.
  • This is iT - the beginning and ending of T (the greek letter Tau) is a symbol of resurrection.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau<!-- m -->: In ancient times, a symbol for life and/or resurrection, … …
    … Tau is usually considered as the symbol of Franciscan orders due to St. Francis' love for it, symbol of the redemption and of the Cross. Almost all Franciscan churches have painted a tau with two crossing arms, both with stigmata, the one of Jesus and the other of Francis; usually members of the Secular Franciscan Order wear a wooden ? in a string with three knots around the neck.

<!-- m -->http://farshores.org/a04mm.htm<!-- m -->: The Letter Tau (T) is not only one of the most interesting but it is one of the most ancient of symbols, as it is found repeatedly in the oldest writings of the Motherland. It is the symbol of resurrection and immersion. Immersion is really only a resurrection of the land.
  • I can assure you that Chappie is very serious, and her post was not an April fools joke.

Well, then that's quite tragic.

Well, then that's quite tragic.

Can you please stop judging people for having an opinion? You can agree or disagree, but there's no need to say "that's quite tragic".
  • This is iT - the beginning and ending of T (the greek letter Tau) is a symbol of resurrection.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau<!-- m -->: In ancient times, a symbol for life and/or resurrection, … …
    … Tau is usually considered as the symbol of Franciscan orders due to St. Francis' love for it, symbol of the redemption and of the Cross. Almost all Franciscan churches have painted a tau with two crossing arms, both with stigmata, the one of Jesus and the other of Francis; usually members of the Secular Franciscan Order wear a wooden ? in a string with three knots around the neck.

<!-- m -->http://farshores.org/a04mm.htm<!-- m -->: The Letter Tau (T) is not only one of the most interesting but it is one of the most ancient of symbols, as it is found repeatedly in the oldest writings of the Motherland. It is the symbol of resurrection and immersion. Immersion is really only a resurrection of the land.

That's interesting, thanks for posting!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    As you can see clearly i asked your opinion!
    Not to be criticised or judged.
    Or others.
    But the persons who do this are none better than the persons who have criticised Michael all these years.
    I am starting starting to believe that people are loosing their head in this HOAX.
    What is the hell is going on in this world?
    I followed the hoax from the beginning and have seen that people are bashed like as mo and souz and many more for their opinion!
    We do not force our opinion on you, everyone has its own opinion.
    If you like it's ok but if you dont like it just give a normal respectfull reply and if you cant do that keep your mouth shut!
    And do not condemn people.
    Look in your own kitchen and learn to have the respect for the opinion and HARD work that other people do.
    If you call yourself a fan of Michael you would never POST reactions like that.

This was no april 1 joke!

IT'S JUST AN ANAGRAM!

And please stop saying like Michael wouldn't say or do this things.
    WE DON'T KNOW HIM.
    HE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS WHO MICHAEL JACKSON REALLY IS.
  • This thread is SHIT!