Dr Conrad Murray - On The Run

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray -- On the Run

Posted Apr 2nd 2010 2:56PM by TMZ Staff

After flying into LAX from Vegas last night, Dr. Conrad Murray tried to maintain his health by running on a Southern California beach this morning.

Conrad Murray

Looks like Doc can still get his heart racing ... for his court date on Monday.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0jyISxSUS<!-- m -->

Comments

• Lots of photos... pretty obvious Murray is aware of the camera.

Here he is running:
  • more...
  • publicity stunt or just trying to keen calm

his face says it all
  • more...
  • it amazing how the other half live there lives

even when fighting for their liberty
  • Here he is pictured at the airport:
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    the title ON THE RUN could that maybe suggest he's gonna do a runner and not turn up at court on monday??
    or could he be possibly working on keeping himself in shape when he goes to jail and have to fight off other prisoners <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • more:
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • What's that all about <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He's a celibrity or what <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What's next...the front page of Vanity fair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is better be a hoax 'cause it's starting to get on my nerves <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • What's that all about <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He's a celibrity or what <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What's next...the front page of Vanity fair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is better be a hoax 'cause it's starting to get on my nerves <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ are "stalkers". They just want a good story and "hits" on their website. That's their job.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    That pic is soooo freakin hilarous !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A new section of photos of Conrad Murray, next time should make a video of Murray running on the beach, holding hands with one of their girlfriends and in slow motion. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ put that up before the news, home: Michael Jackson <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That pic is soooo freakin hilarous !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know!Oh my <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Seems like it's a private beach, nobody around Murray...really seems to be a photo shooting, not stolen pics. On the run = escaping ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What surprised me photos of the airport, is that Murray to be a type so notorious, none of the people who are at your side you look <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • oh come on
  • I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.
  • I love seeing this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    He's in good shape. Good for publicity and making a good impression for the trial.
  • I'd be going for a long run, too! It's a very good stress reliever and a great way too blow off steam!
  • Dr Murray is being paid for these photos.. its pretty obvious all of them are staged.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    OK I posted this comment before on another thread but what if this really is a hoax, directed by Michael, for whatever reason, good or bad and given all the clues, contradictions and what more unbelievable stuff we heard and red the last 9 months and with CM as one of the main caracters in the hoax ......
    Then CM is in great danger don't you think? Still able to walk on the street and practising his office and exercising on the beach, wouldn't you think he is a target for many, many MJ-fans who believe CM is MJ's murderer. You know what I mean? Is it true that CM is still out there, I mean as a free man, or is he hiding himself also (like in a protection program) and go out once in a while (with protection?) to snap some pictures of him and make it believable in this way? So what I'm saying is that CM takes a great risk to 'play' the murderer in the hoax because lots of people want to cut him in pieces I guess.
  • Dr Murray is being paid for these photos.. its pretty obvious all of them are staged.

like the ones at FL?
  • OK I posted this comment before on another thread but what if this really is a hoax, directed by Michael, for whatever reason, good or bad and given all the clues, contradictions and what more unbelievable stuff we heard and red the last 9 months and with CM as one of the main caracters in the hoax ......
    Then CM is in great danger don't you think? Still able to walk on the street and practising his office and exercising on the beach, wouldn't you think he is a target for many, many MJ-fans who believe CM is MJ's murderer. You know what I mean? Is it true that CM is still out there, I mean as a free man, or is he hiding himself also (like in a protection program) and go out once in a while (with protection?) to snap some pictures of him and make it believable in this way? So what I'm saying is that CM takes a great risk to 'play' the murderer in the hoax because lots of people want to cut him in pieces I guess.

Yes, we know... we were worried about him in the hearing also.