Dr Conrad Murray - On The Run

Comments

• Poor Murray! It´s true! he´s hanging on by a thread... loof, he can´t afford a new pair of jogging pants.
    Are the same from the gym day!
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Yes they could well be staged
  • lol...couldnt you guys at National photo group just make it less staged???

Murray obviously just got his sneakers out of the box,,,,they are sooooooooooo white (especially if he s running in the sand) how ridiculous...

not even mentionning that on some pics he suddenly has a mobile phone and sunglasses on, when u can clearly see he has nothing in his pockets on the others. Did the photogrpher s assistant just handle him the accessories?

Geeeeeez they are really amateur. Or it s a hoax and that s all for fun or Ben Evenstad needs to take some lessons with older paps...

Murray obviously just got his sneakers out of the box,,,,they are sooooooooooo white (especially if he s running in the sand) how ridiculous...

not even mentionning that on some pics he suddenly has a mobile phone and sunglasses on, when u can clearly see he has nothing in his pockets on the others. Did the photogrpher s assistant just handle him the accessories?

Geeeeeez they are really amateur. Or it s a hoax and that s all for fun or Ben Evenstad needs to take some lessons with older paps...

and where is the watch?

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_02_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The NEW rising FILM Star's beach shootings <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You look good Murray <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ohh and between TMZ chose an interesting article for the picture! THE RUNNING MAN! There's a film with that name and here is the plot of the film. You'd better read it guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

THE RUNNING MAN (1987)

Set in a totalitarian society. Ben Richards is a cop who was blamed for a massacre which wasn't his fault. He would be sent to prison and breaks out with some other inmates. He tries to escape but the woman whom he dragged into his plan turns him over to the authorities. Damon Killian, who is the host of THE RUNNING MAN a game show wherein convicted felons are given the chance to run to freedom but have to elude the stalkers; men who hunt them down and kill them in gruesome manners. When he learns that Richards has been caught, he wants him to be the show's next contestant. After being brought to Killian, Richards turns him down, Killian then reveals to Richards that his two friends who were in prison with him and who broke out with him have been caught, so unless Richards does the show they will. But on the night of the show, Richards is set to go but Killian also reveals that Richards two friends are going with him. Richards tells Killian that he will be back.

In the year 2017, the world economy has collapsed. The great freedoms of the United States are no longer, as the once great nation has sealed off its borders and become a militarized police state, censoring all film, art, literature, and communications. Even so, a small resistance force led by two revolutionaries (Mick Fleetwood and Dweezil Zappa) manages to fight the oppression. With full control over the media, the government attempts to quell the nation's yearning for freedom by broadcasting a number of game shows on which convicted criminals fight for their lives. The most popular and sadistic of these programs is "The Running Man," hosted by Damon Killian (Richard Dawson). When a peaceful protest of starving citizens gathers in Bakersfield, California, a police officer named Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is ordered to fire on the crowd, which he refuses to do. Subdued by the other officers, the attack is carried out, and Richards is framed for the murder of almost a hundred unarmed civilians. Following a daring jail break months later, Richards is captured once again and forced to appear on "The Running Man" with three other convicts (Yaphet Kotto, Marvin J. McIntyre, and Maria Conchita Alonso). With their help, he fights his way through a cadre of sadistic gladiators hunting them down through the ruins of a Los Angeles earthquake, but not promising Killian that he'll return to settle the score when the show's host double-crosses him. In the meantime, the contestants must search through the ruins for the resistance in the hopes of finally broadcasting the truth about the government.

The year is 2017. The world economy has collapsed. The United States has sealed off it's borders and has become a military controlled police state which controls TV, movies, art, books, communication and censorship. In the police state America has become, criminals have a choice. They can serve their sentences in prison or they can take part in "The Running Man" a government owned violent game-show where contestants running for freedom are pursued by "Stalkers" wrestler-like bounty hunters. "The Running Man" is the top rating show on network TV and Damon Killian, the creator and host is the most popular entertainer in the US. But one man has yet to play... Former L.A. police officer Ben Richards, framed for the massacre of innocent people, when disobeyed orders is recaptured, after escaping from prison. Ben is forced to appear on "The Running Man", joined by resistance fighters William Laughlin and Harold Weiss and Amber Mendez, (a network employee who Richards took hostage and she turned Richards into the authorities) are chased by The Stalkers, as they search for the secret base of the resistance, as they bid to broadcast the truth about the government and prove Ben's innocence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093894/plotsummary
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove, good post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and where is the watch?

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_02_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg

Lmao...yep! Didnt see that one
  • He is magician lol made MJ and his watch dissaper ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    If it is true clock detail <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The NEW rising FILM Star's beach shootings <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You look good Murray <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ohh and between TMZ chose an interesting article for the picture! THE RUNNING MAN! There's a film with that name and here is the plot of the film. You'd better read it guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

THE RUNNING MAN (1987)

Set in a totalitarian society. Ben Richards is a cop who was blamed for a massacre which wasn't his fault. He would be sent to prison and breaks out with some other inmates. He tries to escape but the woman whom he dragged into his plan turns him over to the authorities. Damon Killian, who is the host of THE RUNNING MAN a game show wherein convicted felons are given the chance to run to freedom but have to elude the stalkers; men who hunt them down and kill them in gruesome manners. When he learns that Richards has been caught, he wants him to be the show's next contestant. After being brought to Killian, Richards turns him down, Killian then reveals to Richards that his two friends who were in prison with him and who broke out with him have been caught, so unless Richards does the show they will. But on the night of the show, Richards is set to go but Killian also reveals that Richards two friends are going with him. Richards tells Killian that he will be back.

In the year 2017, the world economy has collapsed. The great freedoms of the United States are no longer, as the once great nation has sealed off its borders and become a militarized police state, censoring all film, art, literature, and communications. Even so, a small resistance force led by two revolutionaries (Mick Fleetwood and Dweezil Zappa) manages to fight the oppression. With full control over the media, the government attempts to quell the nation's yearning for freedom by broadcasting a number of game shows on which convicted criminals fight for their lives. The most popular and sadistic of these programs is "The Running Man," hosted by Damon Killian (Richard Dawson). When a peaceful protest of starving citizens gathers in Bakersfield, California, a police officer named Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is ordered to fire on the crowd, which he refuses to do. Subdued by the other officers, the attack is carried out, and Richards is framed for the murder of almost a hundred unarmed civilians. Following a daring jail break months later, Richards is captured once again and forced to appear on "The Running Man" with three other convicts (Yaphet Kotto, Marvin J. McIntyre, and Maria Conchita Alonso). With their help, he fights his way through a cadre of sadistic gladiators hunting them down through the ruins of a Los Angeles earthquake, but not promising Killian that he'll return to settle the score when the show's host double-crosses him. In the meantime, the contestants must search through the ruins for the resistance in the hopes of finally broadcasting the truth about the government.

The year is 2017. The world economy has collapsed. The United States has sealed off it's borders and has become a military controlled police state which controls TV, movies, art, books, communication and censorship. In the police state America has become, criminals have a choice. They can serve their sentences in prison or they can take part in "The Running Man" a government owned violent game-show where contestants running for freedom are pursued by "Stalkers" wrestler-like bounty hunters. "The Running Man" is the top rating show on network TV and Damon Killian, the creator and host is the most popular entertainer in the US. But one man has yet to play... Former L.A. police officer Ben Richards, framed for the massacre of innocent people, when disobeyed orders is recaptured, after escaping from prison. Ben is forced to appear on "The Running Man", joined by resistance fighters William Laughlin and Harold Weiss and Amber Mendez, (a network employee who Richards took hostage and she turned Richards into the authorities) are chased by The Stalkers, as they search for the secret base of the resistance, as they bid to broadcast the truth about the government and prove Ben's innocence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093894/plotsummary

Very interesting...
  • I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    PureLove, good post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you Paula <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

RUN MURRAY RUN lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They are MIKENATIONAL Photo Group <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Oh yes ..There obviously staged ...Dr.Murray is always on the phone.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

They are MIKENATIONAL Photo Group <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • National Photo Group
    NPG
    <!-- m -->http://www.nationalphotogroup.com/<!-- m -->
    This site is weird, nothing to see unless you log in.
    Usually the agencies have a part of their site to know "something" about it.

NPG Records
    NPG Records is the current active record label owned by Prince, founded in 1993 to release his music after Paisley Park Records. Paisley Park was shut down by Warner Bros. Records in 1993. Warner Bros. distributed one NPG release in 1995, The Gold Experience. "NPG" is short for "New Power Generation", also the name of his backing band. Though the 1994 compilation 1-800-NEW-FUNK featured several artists, NPG Records never developed into a full label like Paisley Park did: instead, it exclusively released Prince's albums or side-projects.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPG_Records<!-- m -->

NPG (Negative Population Growth)
    NPG (negative population growth) is the ideal of a turnaround in U.S. and world population growth until we approach less destructive and more tolerable levels, perhaps at numbers that were passed two or more generations ago.

<!-- m -->http://www.npg.org/purpose.html<!-- m -->

Maybe this is nothing.
    It´s to late to keep researching today, so I let it there...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Murray is probably on the phone with Mike!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    mjboogie, sure! yes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Murray is probably on the phone with Mike!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    "Looks like Doc can still get his heart racing... for his court date on Monday."
    umm subliminal message probably <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    GOOD GRIEF!!!
    " Dr. Conrad Murray -- Approach the Bench "
    Posted Mar 26th 2010 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
    [*GOD, WHO THE EFF CARES <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ]

" Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong "
    Posted Mar 28th 2010 11:55AM by TMZ Staff
    [*Just GRRRRRRRRRRR ALL THE WAY on this one <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ]

" Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA "
    Posted Mar 30th 2010 9:00AM by TMZ Staff
    [*I ONLY liked this one for OTHER, STRICTLY NON-MURRAY related "connotations" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ]

" MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray "
    Posted Mar 31st 2010 1:00AM by TMZ Staff
    [*Now this one, or rather "the act" itself I understand & empathise with thoroughly <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ]

" Dr. Conrad Murray: 'I'm Hanging On by a Thread' "
    Posted Apr 1st 2010 2:32PM by TMZ Staff
    [*Try as I might, I just CANNOT muster any sympathy or whazzit for him on this! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ]

" Dr. Conrad Murray -- On the Run "
    Posted Apr 2nd 2010 2:56PM by TMZ Staff
    [WTF <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ]

***Whether they are "in the know" or not (or to whatever extent they are!)/Whoever is really behind their posts/Whatever is the main goal(s)/'target(s), I find that most TMZ stuff gets on my nerves MAJOR BIG time MOST OFTEN!!!

I THINK I'M ON THE VERY BRINK OF SERIOUSLY OVERDOSING ON THE RECENT INFLUX OF ALL "DR.CM-isms" HERE! (worried)
    [GAG-CHOKE-SPUTTER-GASP-GAG!!!]

Now before you take off my head off along the lines of: "he's just the fall guy, scape goat"/"he's merely a pawn; 'an actor' doing his job"/"TMZ is 'in' on this"/"TMZ is just trying to do a number with our heads, despite being clueless themselves/"Just try BeLIEving harder" etc etc etc, please, I think I've both read & heard quite a few of those lines. I just don't "get" how I feel towards him (the weird sense of ??? 'antagonism', that is), despite the 'logistics' behind it too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

But I would still very much like to know whether I am alone in this. I mean, this INTENSE, mundane & almost 'senseless' dislike & disdain for the ???...ah..."jack-of-all-trades 'good' Doctor" here...
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I would very much appreciate your thoughts; help me "rationalise" this one PLEASE. I REALLY am sorry to be a 'dampener' on your high spirits/the 'oddball' here. Thanks for listening to me rant & vent in my loony-loopy fashion. Here's hoping your sense of humour & general good nature/vibes will rub off on me on this one too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So, while our 'resourceful' Doc is busy revving up for his upcoming 'court drama', I shall be trying to practice & exercise on my much-needed & sorry state of 'meditational' skills too <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

om-shanti01.gif

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Murray is probably on the phone with Mike!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or with Uri, trying to trick him into an escape act for next week's show <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I saw this photo of the doc on another site with a caption that read....Lies run sprints but the troot runs marathons.......I'm sure Mike said that about his 2005 court case. Could this be the clue here.
  • Purelove : VERY INTERESTING!!

Do : Yes, it does seem a bit odd that CM can just wander around like that. If some crazy MJ-fan spots him I assume he would have to run pretty fast to get away! - But then again, he has very long legs.
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    A little off topic but...

Has he lost weight!? I think his stomach looks flatter in that white shirt than in the black one. Usually it's the other way around (black makes you look thinner).