Dr Conrad Murray - On The Run

13»

Comments

• Dr Murray is being paid for these photos.. its pretty obvious all of them are staged.

I would say so as well. It is just for PR and nothing more. Same went for Tiger!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WOW MURRAY...

Why does he keep changing his direction? In some photos he's running along the beach, in others he's running away from it. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I agree with dancingthedream, these are staged.
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    C.M HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT N LOOKING VERY TENSED UP.....HE IS WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING..DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY... WHAT IF HE GETS CONVICTED <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It all makes perfect sense. It is the hoax. Natl photo group took pics of Michael in the ambulance, Murray at forrest lawn, Murray at the airport, and Murray on the beach. They are the only ones who are able to get this close and to get all the info about Michael and Murray because they are being paid to do this. By Whom? You ask... Michael and the Jackson's of course.
    If Murray was really out in public all of the time, like it shows that he is. He would be a dead man. Anyone who loved Michael would not rest until justice was served, one way or the other. I am kinda starting to believe that Michael is keeping Murray safe until he is ready to come back.
  • I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It all makes perfect sense. It is the hoax. Natl photo group took pics of Michael in the ambulance, Murray at forrest lawn, Murray at the airport, and Murray on the beach. They are the only ones who are able to get this close and to get all the info about Michael and Murray because they are being paid to do this. By Whom? You ask... Michael and the Jackson's of course.
    If Murray was really out in public all of the time, like it shows that he is. He would be a dead man. Anyone who loved Michael would not rest until justice was served, one way or the other. I am kinda starting to believe that Michael is keeping Murray safe until he is ready to come back.

When I said it didn't make sense I was implying that this could only be a hoax...I agree with you totally! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • C.M HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT N LOOKING VERY TENSED UP.....HE IS WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING..DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY... WHAT IF HE GETS CONVICTED <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He wont get convicted on Monday, honey... it will be a very loooong and drawn out trial.. will take months and months.. possibly years for this one to end.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Why it look like this dude is posing for a commercial running on the beach all care free. What the heck? How can he make it through the airport without somebody going off on him? No MJ fans around the airport at the time I guess.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Why it look like this dude is posing for a commercial running on the beach all care free. What the heck? How can he make it through the airport without somebody going off on him? No MJ fans around the airport at the time I guess.

Maybe these photos were taken before everything began (the hoax), when nobody knew who was Murray. Because in general there not only one paparazzi following this kind of persons, there should have been much more and it would have inevitably attracted people's attention around. Same thing for the beach shooting.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

I agree 100 % !
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I must say, Murray is looking better by the week. Good body! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I particulary like this photo of Murray... running with sunglasses and cell phone to his ear.

Makes me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Question:

Is Murray dressed all white:

a) remind us he s innocent of the crime like MJ and family did at court in 2005
    b) show the world he lost weight cause he has nothing better to do than go to the gym while he should be preparing the fight of his life
    c) he wanted everybody to see his nipples <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

lol..just kiddin
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    Dr Murray is being paid for these photos.. its pretty obvious all of them are staged.

At the beginning of this whole thing, we never saw any pics of Murray. Now, tons and they are all staged. (Airport pic, maybe not).
    A lot of people were saying there were no pictures of CM. Maybe they are giving the public what they want and CM is cashing in. By the way, jogging suit-Black & White:)
    Em