TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    ^ prob

photo from the court

<!-- m -->http://tweetphoto.com/17308650<!-- m -->

spu6vn.jpg

I'm having serious doubts about a hoax. Look at Mrs. Jackson-- she's lost a lot of weight. Grief will do that to a person.
    she could be emotional because of all that noise, shouting, and overwhelming environment. and she could be crying because of what Michael had to do (fake his death) for a purpose...
  • So it's over until June 14th. I have to ask - what was the point of todays hearing?
    On 8 februari the same happened: it was requested to the judge to suspend Murray's licence but the judge referred it to this date, and bail was set. This time the same happened, judge referred it to the next courtdate.

As I understand today was about determining if there was enough evidence for a trial. And apparently there was, a date was set for the 14th June

Thank you, I still believe it's all smoke and mirrors.
  • Eddie Jones from the Los Angeles Civil Rights Association is now speaking live:
    <!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TMZ feed totally gone now

Well that hearing accomplished NOTHING!!!

We have two disclosures... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    woah, i think i just saw michael or a guy who looks like him with the security guard! he had aviators on and you could see his eyes and he had a ponytail.......

Yeah i've seen the guys you talked about .....i was huh? who is THAT? don't think it's MJ but was looking like him ! What he was doing there?
    i wish i had a screenie, he was standing beside the person who was talking outside the door...
  • TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.
    Who's the guy standing next to him looking very much like MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ???
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Was that Eddie Jones, Jr speaking (from LACRA) on TMZ Livestream?

Who's Eddie Jones jr? Is he a Civil Rights activists? What's his history?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    agree 100% Jacksonology
  • TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.
    Who's the guy standing next to him looking very much like MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ???

There are many MJ lookalikes there today.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for keeping me updated you guys
  • Oh man I've missed EVERYTHING! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I cannot find it...where?
  • I know but it definately <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> me !!!
    TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.

There are many MJ lookalikes there today.
    link to pic???
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael deserves justice for his death. Murray is an insensitive asshole for saying MJ administered the drug by himself.

jeezz what r non-believers doing here? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    what that a ...girl is?
    i didnt understand
    where murray went?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    IF MJ is really gone, this is BULLSHIT, such injustice. Are they ever going to take this case to trial?! Will anything ever be done to him?! Last hearing they postponed the license supsension stuff until this hearing, now they're postponing it AGAIN. & the hearing on June 14th will be the same thing as today, just a preliminary hearing NOT a trial. WTF?!

If this IS a hoax, then perhaps they're doing this because there was no "death" so that's why they keep putting it off until later dates.

Also, WTF was up with the media being seated & the family having to stand?? Soooo rude & disrespectful. The Jacksons are treated so rudely. I can't stand it.

Did anyone hear what that guy outside of the courthouse was saying about Joe Jackson? I couldn't hear it.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    So is what Geraldine Hughes said about Dr. murray seeing a call girl when Michael was hooked up to propofol, true? I thought it was just a tabloid rumor? Is their any actual proof?
  • Michael deserves justice for his death. Murray is an insensitive asshole for saying MJ administered the drug by himself.

jeezz what r non-believers doing here? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No idea...the thing is to BELIEVE!!!
  • Was that Eddie Jones, Jr speaking (from LACRA) on TMZ Livestream?

Who's Eddie Jones jr? Is he a Civil Rights activists? What's his history?

Yes, he is very close with the Jackson family and the President of LACRA. Please review threads about this topic. I will post links once I find them all, as there are many.

Its MJs tribute artist Michael Kiss.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    So is what Geraldine Hughes said about Dr. murray seeing a call girl when Michael was hooked up to propofol, true? I thought it was just a tabloid rumor? Is their any actual proof?
    and whats a call girl?

Can't find it either...
  • So is what Geraldine Hughes said about Dr. murray seeing a call girl when Michael was hooked up to propofol, true? I thought it was just a tabloid rumor? Is their any actual proof?
    and whats a call girl?

A prostitute.
    TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.

Can't find it either...
    i seriously think that was Michael....