TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    So is what Geraldine Hughes said about Dr. murray seeing a call girl when Michael was hooked up to propofol, true? I thought it was just a tabloid rumor? Is their any actual proof?
    and whats a call girl?

A prostitute.

LOL

10x
  • joe seemed to have the time of his life when he came out...greeting the crowd as a rock star

geeeeeeeeeeez i m so pissed

reading that Katherine had to dry her eyes in court really took it s toll on me
  • Sorry the pic is not on their homepage anymore!
    It really shocked me !!! That's an excellent look-a-like!! THE BEST I'VE SEEN YET !!!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.
    Who's the guy standing next to him looking very much like MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ???

I cannot find it...where?

Can't find it either...
    i seriously think that was Michael....
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Sorry the pic is not on their homepage anymore!
    It really shocked me !!! That's an excellent look-a-like!!
    i checked tmz, etonline, that photo isn't there! hopefully someone will upload all the feeds from today on youtube, then i can get a screenie
    TAKE a look at ETonline.com, there's a picture from outside the court with Eddy Jones Jr.
    Who's the guy standing next to him looking very much like MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ???

I cannot find it...where?

Can't find it either...
    i seriously think that was Michael....
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    there was a ''man'' who was beside a security guard who was addressing the public about something... the guy look VERY MUCH like Michael.....
    Sorry the pic is not on their homepage anymore!
    i checked tmz, etonline, that photo isn't there! hopefully someone will upload all the feeds from today on youtube, then i can get a screenie
    i hope so
  • OMG I'm still in shock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I still have this pic on my screen cause I haven't refreshed it yet. Is there some way I can show this to you guys? Anyone very good with this stuff??
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Yeah, i saw him too on Et online, but it's gone now, i was stunned by his resemblance to Mike but it's not him, just a very good look-like
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    first one to find it gets a lollipop.....lol...xxxx must see the photo........hurry hurry and find it......
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    I'm having serious doubts about a hoax. Look at Mrs. Jackson-- she's lost a lot of weight. Grief will do that to a person.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I know... it's sad...
  • Sorry the pic is not on their homepage anymore!

Damn ...I wanna see this pic <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can anyone post that picture of Eddie Jones Jr please?
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    This is really weird. There's something about the ustream that's freaking me out, maybe I'm going crazy.
    April 5 to June 14 = 70 days.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    its getting harder to stay positive......all those people today....a high court judge.......how can it all be for show..............what if we have got it wrong...????
    April 5 to June 14 = 70 days.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Was that Eddie Jones, Jr speaking (from LACRA) on TMZ Livestream?

Who's Eddie Jones jr? Is he a Civil Rights activists? What's his history?

Yes, he is very close with the Jackson family and the President of LACRA. Please review threads about this topic. I will post links once I find them all, as there are many.

Here you go! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (There may be more)

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7938<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7482&hilit=LACRA<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7275&p=119364&hilit=LACRA#p119364<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7883<!-- l -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    The reason I'm not sure that the TMZ stream was live is because towards the end, when the Jackson family was leaving, mine was fast-forwarding. I don't know if this happened to anyone else.
  • OMG I'm still in shock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I still have this pic on my screen cause I haven't refreshed it yet. Is there some way I can show this to you guys? Anyone very good with this stuff??

Make a printscreen <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

or click with the right mousebutton and copy paste the link here.

But hurry up please I can't wait to see the picture <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG I'm still in shock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But hurry up please I can't wait to see the picture <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    can't find it! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    OMG I'm still in shock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

find the ''Prt Sc'' buttton on your keyboard.. go to pain and pase....> and then save as JEPG!! and send it to us!

Press the button "print screen" on ur key board then open it in "paint" --> right click ---> paste and then save it!
    genevievejaxn

Whaaat its really postponed til june?!!! C'mon <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

really <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->