TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    this guy looks nothing like michael in my opinion. why was he even there? is he a close friend of michael's or the family? how odd

Michael Kiss is one of the doubles that were used in TII <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

which one? red pants? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YEAH, THE RED PANTS
    How do you know???

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we discussed a lot about it a couple of months ago lol He's definitely one of the doubles <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    BOO!! I missed it! I was on a road trip!!

Don't worry you didn't miss much
  • Can anyone post that picture of Eddie Jones Jr please?

I can't find a photo of Eddie from today, but here he is from the taped footage of his radio show "LACRA (Los Angeles Civil Rights Association) Speaks Out", interviewing Mr. Joe Jackson and Brian Oxman:

[youtube:2tfab63q]

[youtube:2tfab63q]
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    here are some another of Kiss

this guy looks nothing like michael in my opinion. why was he even there? is he a close friend of michael's or the family? how odd

My guess is that he was there because he's a fan and wanted to show his support.
  • this guy looks nothing like michael in my opinion. why was he even there? is he a close friend of michael's or the family? how odd

Michael Kiss is one of the doubles that were used in TII <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

which one? red pants? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YEAH, THE RED PANTS
    How do you know???
    BUll crap! He was never there.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Yes, he was there they showed it life on ET, noone is making up stories here
  • here are some another of Kiss

My guess is that he was there because he's a fan and wanted to show his support.

And ur absolutely right!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I saw nothing, knew it all started when I was working at my house. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    What happened to the plane that had rented the fans? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I just wanted to thank everyone for all the updates that were posted. I was unable to see anything on ET or CNN. God bless you all, for being here and taking away my nervousness. I have been praying to God for help to get through this hard day. You guys are simply wonderful for all your love and your kindness. God bless you again. Thank you very much! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> xxx
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Yes, he was there they showed it life on ET, noone is making up stories here
    I'm guessing they're talking about Michael Kiss being in TII.
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Is this the guy you saw - standing behind the woman in the blue shirt?

Got this from Facebook

15725_10150167222885646_656500645_11880620_1457585_n.jpg

Here again

15725_10150167218000646_656500645_11880429_6171882_n.jpg
  • What - no garbage cans? I didn't get to see it. Was there any trash?
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    wow took em 10 months to get Murray into court just to set up yet another court date...we are getting no where! gah im ready for something to happen
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    What - no garbage cans? I didn't get to see it. Was there any trash?

I did see garbage cans right before they switched rooms
    they were black and small <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Can anyone post that picture of Eddie Jones Jr please?

15725_10150167222885646_656500645_11880620_1457585_n.jpg

Dancing_Machine,
    Eddie Jones is the man in the middle of this photo in the dark suit, standing right of Aphrodite Jones.

Thanks MDM77 for finding and posting the photo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    You're welcome! Glad to help out <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    Michael deserves justice for his death. Murray is an insensitive asshole for saying MJ administered the drug by himself.

jeezz what r non-believers doing here? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It could be that they're looking for a reason to believe.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I could not find court on TMZ but you can watch on KCAL 9 site.
    I just got a question. WHY WOULD MICHAEL STRUGGLING WITH SLEEPING at 11.30 am. HE SHOULD BE on STAPLES FOR REHERSAL NOT SLEEPPING. AND WHAT ARE THEY, MURREY and MICHAEL ARE DOING ALL NIGHT, NOT TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP and JUST STARTED at 9.00 am?????? Does not make sense. I remember they said Michael got home from rehersal at 1.30 am. So, he would not trying to sleep with propofol or other medications all night ? Why? Why they have not started sleeping procedure at 2 am, 2,30 am, 3 am, 3.30am, 4, 5,6,7,8 am????? All we read Murrey started to give this and that medications startign from what time? 9 am? What about before that time? all night?
    Or I am missing something?
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    GUYS I HAVE A DOUBT ,WILL C.M EVER BE CHARGED............ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> THIS COURT PROCEDURE SEEMED VERY ODD... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm guessing they're talking about Michael Kiss being in TII.

A i see then, he was at court, for sure, we saw his pictures but i don't think that he was in TII,thanks for clearing it up Loma
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is what I saw happenning on the 9th Floor, via my personal live ustream.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/qFhZltlfqOZMYIUL<!-- m -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    This is what I saw happenning on the 9th Floor, via my personal live ustream.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/qFhZltlfqOZMYIUL<!-- m -->
    OMG i wasnt expecting that!! loooooooooo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you for that haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • undervaleundervale Posts: 15
    def is Michael Kiss
    <!-- m -->http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment ... 74211.html<!-- m -->
  • valerie68valerie68 Posts: 19
    Has this been a comedy show or something?
    Iam still a believer.
  • Here's the speech made by Eddie Jones, Jr., the President of the Los Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA) made at the courthouse yesterday.

[youtube:2c2fkwoy]