TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    wow on TMZ LIVE Harvey said the dose that ''killed'' Michael was ''Nothing... NOTHING.''
    no...they referred to the amount Murray says he gave Michael
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    He tried everything to not have to run into the fans, and here it happened. The 9th floor might be a lucky floor for MJ.
    2 minutes ago via UberTwitter interesting ''9th floor might be a Lucky floor for MJ.''
    wow on TMZ LIVE Harvey said the dose that ''killed'' Michael was ''Nothing... NOTHING.''
    Which ''killed'' Michael..........
  • @ rafflesvanexel

He tried everything to not have to run into the fans, and here it happened. The 9th floor might be a lucky floor for MJ. 1 minute ago via UberTwitter

WTF?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • @ rafflesvanexel

He tried everything to not have to run into the fans, and here it happened. The 9th floor might be a lucky floor for MJ. 1 minute ago via UberTwitter

WTF?

Translation, the fans were luckily enough to speak their mind to Murray on behalf of MJ.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514

Yes, Harvey said that the prosecution doesn't believe that 20(25?) mg is all that murray gave michael.
    @ rafflesvanexel

WTF?

Translation, the fans were luckily enough to speak their mind to Murray on behalf of MJ.
    but how it was worded makes you think that Michael might appear on the 9th floor....................
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    tmz are saying that the jackson family tried really really hard to get micheal into rehab....many times.....yeah right...!!!!!
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    @ rafflesvanexel

WTF?

but how it was worded makes you think that Michael might appear on the 9th floor....................
    yea
    Which ''killed'' Michael..........
    no, murray says he gave Michael just a little bit. he claims someone else must have given the lethal dose.
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Now I don't think anything that couldn't wait till morning is going to happen... Good night people! Love to you all, hope I don't miss any big bams <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    TMZ live
    wow Harvey is saying everything in Michael's death is a ''theory'' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Not surprised. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

BTW.. I <3 raffles for keeping us in the know.
    tmz are saying katherine is upset .......
    UPDATE 2:18 PM PT -- Murray is rocking back and forth in his chair.

UPDATE 2:15 PM PT -- Katherine just took her glasses off, dried her eyes and wiped her nose while Janet stroked her back.
    UPDATE 2:18 PM PT -- Murray is rocking back and forth in his chair.

UPDATE 2:15 PM PT -- Katherine just took her glasses off, dried her eyes and wiped her nose while Janet stroked her back.
    wow rocking back and forth in his chair? that's a good first impression on the judge......
  • Photos have just been posted from the Courthouse:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/justice_4mj<!-- m -->
    @randyjackson8

Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.
    I'm starting to believe he might be speaking the truth actually about not having given a fatal dose
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Now I don't think anything that couldn't wait till morning is going to happen... Good night people! Love to you all, hope I don't miss any big bams <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah I think its going to be a non event <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    randyjackson8

The court informed us there's nothing they could do.
    I'm starting to believe he might be speaking the truth actually about not having given a fatal dose
    Why is that Raven...............
    nothing they can do about what..????
  • randyjackson8

The court informed us there's nothing they could do.

About the family having to stand up in the courtroom.
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    @randyjackson8

Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.

via Web
    nothing they can do about what..????
    abut the fact that the press have more seats then the faily