TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• I also don't think cameras will be allowed in the other courtroom.
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    conrad in a yellow tie........liberian girl....lol

He looked kinda gangsta coming out of the car.
  • Aaahh! I can't see or hear anything! I'm on ET, TMZ AND CBS!

lol same here, but TMZ posting saying that they dont know if cameras will b allowed in another court room :/

The fan inside the courthouse is saying cameras will be inside the courtroom. She's reporting live on the ground.
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Wow scary! (offtopic) It says on the "browsing this site": Google [bot]
    hrrrh...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TMZ more info pleaase <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> What's going on ?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    This is what they are saying now:
    UPDATE 1:41 PM -- The case been assigned to Judge Pastor's courtroom so all the parties are headed there. It is unclear whether or not cameras will be allowed inside that courtroom.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kGE820f9<!-- m -->

The way I see it is this: Cameras will NOT be allowed in there. I'll bet my left boob on it.
    lets just hope they'll be allowed in there....

yes for the sake of her left boob <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is what they are saying now:
    UPDATE 1:41 PM -- The case been assigned to Judge Pastor's courtroom so all the parties are headed there. It is unclear whether or not cameras will be allowed inside that courtroom.

The way I see it is this: Cameras will NOT be allowed in there. I'll bet my left boob on it.

yes for the sake of her left boob <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'll bet my right boob on it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    This is what they are saying now:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    i only see 2 seats on TMZ...
    we wount be able to see live?
    Conrad Murray to Face Trial Judge

Posted Apr 5th 2010 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

Conrad Murray got got official word that L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will control his fate during his manslaughter case in the death of Michael Jackson.

Members of Jackson's family, including Joe, Katherine, Janet, Randy and Jermaine sat and watched as Judge Peter Espinoza told Dr. Murray to go downstairs to Judge Pastor's court.

TMZ first reported Judge Pastor -- a smart and tough man in black -- will preside over Murray's trial.

Murray is no his way downstairs right now ... and there's a big decision on the line ... whether Judge Pastor yanks Murray's medical license as a condition to bail.

We're in Judge Pastor's court ... so stay tuned.
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    How long is this going to take? I should go to sleep...
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so are the jacksons at court then...????
    TMZ live
  • On TMZ Harvey and Mike say that the Judge wont allow cameras inside <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    TMZ live

inside?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    the voice is gone again,is it only with my PC? do u hear anything?
  • Conrad Murray -- Livelihood on the Line
    Posted Apr 5th 2010 4:59PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is now in the courtroom of the judge who will preside over his manslaughter case.

With Jackson's family watching, Judge Michael Pastor is expected to decide if Dr. Murray should have his license to practice medicine in California suspended while he awaits trial.

UPDATE 1:52 PM PT -- A Jackson fan gave Katherine a few red roses. She's sitting with them on her lap.

UPDATE 1:51 PM PT -- Murray has entered the courtroom. He's at the defendant's table. The family is in court too.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kGJNVMXD<!-- m -->
    TMZ live
    wow Harvey is saying everything in Michael's death is a ''theory'' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TMZ live

inside?
    no,just harvey
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    The only link thats working is the ustream:

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->

It's not court coverage, but it's interesting.
    @ rafflesvanexel

Murrey walked true the hall way to the court and was confronted by 30 Michael Jackson fans. Screaming Murderer. Me went white. less than 10 seconds ago via UberTwitter
    wow on TMZ LIVE Harvey said the dose that ''killed'' Michael was ''Nothing... NOTHING.''
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    wow on TMZ LIVE Harvey said the dose that ''killed'' Michael was ''Nothing... NOTHING.''

he also said that the prosecution doesn't believe murray's story that that is all that he gave michael.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Bail...AGAIN???
    @ rafflesvanexel

He tried everything to not have to run into the fans, and here it happened. The 9th floor might be a lucky floor for MJ. 1 minute ago via UberTwitter

WTF?