TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    randyjackson8

The court informed us there's nothing they could do.

About the family having to stand up in the courtroom.

Wow, that's ridiculous.

You would think that someone would at least have the manners to allow them to sit since they're the family?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    UPDATE 2:26 PM PT -- Everyone is out of chambers. Here we go!
  • Aphrodite Jones is at the courthouse, as well. Photo uploaded on <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/justice_4mj<!-- m -->
  • @randyjackson8

Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.

Is Randy tweeting from the court room? He did this again at the last hearing. I can't figure this out, if this were any other family they would keep all of this quiet and want all of us to respect their privacy but this family seem to want the worlds attention all the time - which is why I believe this is a hoax. It's just too unrealistic.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    rafflesvanexel

The Judge got to the banch. It's finally starting
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    @randyjackson8

Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.

Is Randy tweeting from the court room? He did this again at the last hearing. I can't figure this out, if this were any other family they would keep all of this quiet and want all of us to respect their privacy but this family seem to want the worlds attention all the time - which is why I believe this is a hoax. It's just too unrealistic.

not even with his mobile phone but he's tweeting via WEB !
  • randyjackson8

Wow, that's ridiculous.

You would think that someone would at least have the manners to allow them to sit since they're the family?

Pisses me off, too. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this whole thing is bizzare.............how can this ALL be still a hoax...?????
    @randyjackson8

I don't know.
    Randy only seems to tweet about injustice, not just attention whore type stuff.
    If this were my family and we had to stand while press got to sit, I'd be pissed enough to want everyone to know about it too.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kGPqunTa<!-- m -->
  • randyjackson8

Wow, that's ridiculous.

Pisses me off, too. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

This also happened to the family in MJ's trial in 2005. Grrrr.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    UPDATE 2:30 PM PT -- In the interest of full disclosure, Judge Pastor told the lawyers he wrote a letter of recommendation on behalf of the prosecutor who is seeking to become a judge.
    @randyjackson8

via WEB!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    UPDATE 2:30 PM PT -- In the interest of full disclosure, Judge Pastor told the lawyers he wrote a letter of recommendation on behalf of the prosecutor who is seeking to become a judge. He said he is not friendly with the prosecutor and it will not effect his decisions at all.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kGQOPiRP<!-- m -->
    UPDATE 2:30 PM PT -- In the interest of full disclosure, Judge Pastor told the lawyers he wrote a letter of recommendation on behalf of the prosecutor who is seeking to become a judge. He said he is not friendly with the prosecutor and it will not effect his decisions at all.

Already posted.........................

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kGPqunTa<!-- m -->
    Already posted............................

Already posted.........................

i saw after i posted <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • @randyjackson8

Its so weird!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Weird cause if he wrote a letter of recommendation on his behalf don't see how he is not friendly with him. Or I may read incorrectly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Random question- What are the names of the two fans (one male and one female) on Ustream? I'm trying to figure something out.
    http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray

The media will manipulate any facts to generate the outcome that will create the most public interest. Things are not always as they seem
    10:28 PM Apr 2nd via web
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    does your TMZ or ET lie stream work guys??
    Random question- What are the names of the two fans (one male and one female) on Ustream? I'm trying to figure something out.
    tina and...
    does your TMZ or ET lie stream work guys??
    mine no