WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICHAEL RETURNS?

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
ME? I'm going to tell my family "I told you so!", still watch the news everyday with a smile on my face (something that I rarely do), and thank this site for helping! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• I'll probably dance around the room like a lunatic, deliver my I Told You so speech and probabaly laugh at all my friends and family that thought I was a nut.
    God, I really can't wait for that day! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'll probably dance around the room like a lunatic, deliver my I Told You so speech and probabaly laugh at all my friends and family that thought I was a nut.
    God, I really can't wait for that day! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Darn, I should've added dance like a lunatic, but I also forgot to mention this, "What will happen to this site? Would you still come here and post things that happens after Michael comes back?"
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    If/when Michael comes back I'm gonna make him adopt me. Whaat, I'd be able to do that!

Ok, well, seriously I'm just gonna walk around singing and smiling and not saying anything to my family or friends. I'll have "I told you so" all over my face. Nyahaha.

What comes to this site, I'm gonna stay and post here for the rest of my life if Mo and Souza decide to keep it going. : D Imagine what a mess this board will be that day... Just imagine... xD
  • If/when Michael comes back I'm gonna make him adopt me. Whaat, I'd be able to do that!

Ok, well, seriously I'm just gonna walk around singing and smiling and not saying anything to my family or friends. I'll have "I told you so" all over my face. Nyahaha.

What comes to this site, I'm gonna stay and post here for the rest of my life if Mo and Souza decide to keep it going. : D Imagine what a mess this board will be that day... Just imagine... xD

I can see it now, posts like:

How it was possble
    Who were in on the hoax
    It's about time
    Where Michael was
    How long the family has been taking acting classes
    What's next?
    No charges against CM
    ......things like that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think I'd still probably post here if/when he does come back.
    I couldn't imagine not coming here. I love you guys.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'm the same. I'll be so relieved and happy to "stick it" to all the family and friends that think I'm crazy <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I think he would want to meet all of us on this site. He would thank us all personally, for believing in him, and for being the real fans that listen to his messages.....now that would be so cool....
  • I'm the same. I'll be so relieved and happy to "stick it" to all the family and friends that think I'm crazy <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I think he would want to meet all of us on this site. He would thank us all personally, for believing in him, and for being the real fans that listen to his messages.....now that would be so cool....

Here-here... I wonder what he non-believers would think when they watch the news and here/see Michael...I don't think I could even see him in real life, I might faint <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    I will pay close attention to what he has to say (hopefully he will include details of his elaborate hoax), if he requests action by us I will participate (if it is something I too believe in)...then I will be free to participate in my own life again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!!
  • I think I'd still probably post here if/when he does come back.
    I couldn't imagine not coming here. I love you guys.

same here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
    Ill rub it on everyone's face who says that i am stupid that i believe that MJ is still alive.
  • Ill rub it on everyone's face who says that i am stupid that i believe that MJ is still alive.

Oh I'm really looking forward to that part! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If/when Michael comes back I'm gonna make him adopt me. Whaat, I'd be able to do that!

How it was possble
    Who were in on the hoax
    It's about time
    Where Michael was
    What's next?
    No charges against CM

Really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I just imagine.:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    OMGOMGOMG!!!!
    HES BACK OMGOMGOMG!!
    HAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE!!
    OMGILOVEYOUMICHAEL!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHH
    TOLDYOUSOAHHHH

...see where im goin with this..? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

How it was possble
    Who were in on the hoax
    It's about time
    Where Michael was
    What's next?
    No charges against CM

Really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I just imagine.:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    OMGOMGOMG!!!!
    HES BACK OMGOMGOMG!!
    HAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE!!
    OMGILOVEYOUMICHAEL!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHH
    TOLDYOUSOAHHHH

...see where im goin with this..? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I seriously can't wait to see posts like that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'll have to take alot of deep breaths before I could even click on a thread! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm the same. I'll be so relieved and happy to "stick it" to all the family and friends that think I'm crazy <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Oh I feel the same!!!I'd use a megaphone and scream in it...Annie wasn't NUTS OK <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and deliver my "I told you so"speech right in my husband's face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wouldn't it be nice if Michael would thank us all!! Maybe he will...who knows!!And too bad we are all over the planet but I just wish we could all meet eachother here and have a HUGE group hug...and of course a big party would be nice... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oh I feel the same!!!I'd use a megaphone and scream in it...Annie wasn't NUTS OK <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and deliver my "I told you so"speech right in my husband's face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wouldn't it be nice if Michael would thank us all!! Maybe he will...who knows!!And too bad we are all over the planet but I just wish we could all meet eachother here and have a HUGE group hug...and of course a big party would be nice... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

YEAH!! Ohmygosh imagaine the size of that group hug! Has to include Michaell... but be gentle theres a lot more of us than there are of him! (then again with these doubles theorys im not so sure <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )
    Ohh my I cant WAITT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    you guys got me excited! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    imagine if Michael invited us all over to Neverland for a party!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would most probably scream, cry, dance, sing and act like a lunatic! What else can you expect after all these crazy months. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I hope Mo and Souza keep this site going even after Michael returns. I wouldn't want to lose this forum to be honest.
  • MJloverMJlover Posts: 13
    I'm the same. I'll be so relieved and happy to "stick it" to all the family and friends that think I'm crazy <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

And Michael would entertain us....in his gold pants of course! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I know I'll probably feel a slight urge to rub it in everyone's face who wouldn't listen to me... but honestly, I'll probably be in such a state of shock that I won't know what to do. And so will everyone else. It really does depend on a lot of things though... it could be one big BAM, or a series of mini-bams, you know? Lol, I said mini-bams, we've created our own language. Let's call it, Hoaxish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    ME? I'm going to tell my family "I told you so!", still watch the news everyday with a smile on my face (something that I rarely do), and thank this site for helping! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    PARTY PARTY & MORE PARTY IMA DRINK AND THROW A MJ THEMED PARTY. .... no im serious <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i would love to be able to say i told you so. but would be so excited to log on and celebrate. the internet would crash and i wouldnt be able to log on. then i would faint. lol. then i would watch all the news <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What if MJ actually offers to pay for our flight to LA to thank us all personally, and then throw us a party at Disneyland????

OMG...I would jump on that plane, without feeding the animals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xox
    What if MJ actually offers to pay for our flight to LA to thank us all personally, and then throw us a party at Disneyland????

OMG...I would jump on that plane, without feeding the animals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xox
    I WOULD JUMP ON THAT PLANE AND GLADLY LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND BEHIND <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    my[KING]"]i would love to be able to say i told you so. but would be so excited to log on and celebrate. the internet would crash and i wouldnt be able to log on. then i would faint. lol. then i would watch all the news <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    omg where did you get your little signature things, the i love this boy & my heart belong to michael? their too cutexD
  • my[KING]"]i would love to be able to say i told you so. but would be so excited to log on and celebrate. the internet would crash and i wouldnt be able to log on. then i would faint. lol. then i would watch all the news <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    omg where did you get your little signature things, the i love this boy & my heart belong to michael? their too cutexD

I love it too...I'm jealous <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->