WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICHAEL RETURNS?

Comments

• What if MJ actually offers to pay for our flight to LA to thank us all personally, and then throw us a party at Disneyland????

OMG...I would jump on that plane, without feeding the animals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xox

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I always think about what will happen to this site when MJ returns LOL .....Really , I hope we will still be able to meet here ..Can't imagine not visiting this site anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .......

And what I'll do when MJ returns .....I'll probably start jumping up and down and running around with a big FAT SMILE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> And call alllll my friends and family and tell them : Ha ! Told you soo !! And get prepared for all of their questions : How did you know ? Who told you ? Whats beLIEve? What were the clues?
    What and how many slip ups were there ? hahahahaha........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I always think about what will happen to this site when MJ returns LOL .....Really , I hope we will still be able to meet here ..Can't imagine not visiting this site anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .......

And what I'll do when MJ returns .....I'll probably start jumping up and down and running around with a big FAT SMILE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> And call alllll my friends and family and tell them : Ha ! Told you soo !! And get prepared for all of their questions : How did you know ? Who told you ? Whats beLIEve? What were the clues?
    What and how many slip ups were there ? hahahahaha........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha i can imagine all the posts "MICHAEL IS BACK" "MICHAEELLL ISSSS ALIVEEEE" "THE MAN IS HERE" etc
    and nobody will bother to comment that everything is a double post cause we'll probably all be crying with joy. ooooooooooh what happy day that will be
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I actually had a dream, in which he invited all of us to Neverland, and everything was beautiful and the way it was at it's amazing prime. We were all running and playing, just having the times of our lives. It was great. Then Michael came and hugged us all. It was the best dream of my life. I woke up with a HUGE smile on my face. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If only something like that would happen.. but then again, it was just a dream. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I actually had a dream, in which he invited all of us to Neverland, and everything was beautiful and the way it was at it's amazing prime. We were all running and playing, just having the times of our lives. It was great. Then Michael came and hugged us all. It was the best dream of my life. I woke up with a HUGE smile on my face. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If only something like that would happen.. but then again, it was just a dream. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

i'm going to go ahead and call it a premonition. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I would get drunk.... and then sit an BRAG about all the investigation there has been <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And tell EVERYBODY " I told you so " and in my head I would hear all the time ; OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG !
    I would get drunk.... and then sit an BRAG about all the investigation there has been <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And tell EVERYBODY " I told you so " and in my head I would hear all the time ; OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

i'll buy you two shots and we must toast. one toast goes to michael and his genius for pulling this off. the second toast is for how undeniably and breathtakingly sexy this man is.
  • i think i'd drop to my knees and kiss the ground <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well ok maybe not quite that LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but i would sleep better prob knowing he was ok <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

i'll buy you two shots and we must toast. one toast goes to michael and his genius for pulling this off. the second toast is for how undeniably and breathtakingly sexy this man is.

You got a deal ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I actually had a dream, in which he invited all of us to Neverland, and everything was beautiful and the way it was at it's amazing prime. We were all running and playing, just having the times of our lives. It was great. Then Michael came and hugged us all. It was the best dream of my life. I woke up with a HUGE smile on my face. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If only something like that would happen.. but then again, it was just a dream. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

"You can always dream and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true" - Michael Jackson. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Never give up on your dreams.
    "You can always dream and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true" - Michael Jackson. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How could I make it come true? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Can you say - "Michael Jackson Concert Marathon"?
  • "You can always dream and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true" - Michael Jackson. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How could I make it come true? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Stay here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Find clues...
    .....if were right so far then... then you make them come true.

Life isnt worth living if you cant dream.

L.O.V.E
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59
    My God, I'd watch the news BIG TIME, then ub it in all my non-beLIEver friends' and family's faces, followed by playing MJ's music SUPER LOUD with all the windows and doors open. Then CONCERT MARATHON. Finally a HUGE party and send some L.O.V.E to MJ in every possible way I can through the internet. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I would sit back relax and listen to him and move away from the computer as I have been here for months now

Stay here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Find clues...
    .....if were right so far then... then you make them come true.

Life isnt worth living if you cant dream.

L.O.V.E
    Thanks. That got rid of the lump in my throat. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Lots of LOVE!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> WOW

I LOVE the question. It is surprising that it hasn't come up before THIS <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

First, I wouldn't say "I told ya so" to anyone. I don't do that, rub it in that EVERYONE was WRONG and laughed at me and CONTINUALLY makes snide remarks about "carrying a torch for a corpse"... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I will be too busy, just beaming as I watch all the media falling ALL OVER themselves to kiss his ROYAL HINEY and courting him as if they NOW respect and love him and will never disrespect him again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And, I will be basking in the awed, searching stares of people who know me, trying to figure out by WHAT MAGIC I KNEW this, SO far back, when (to them) there were NO signs of LIFE.

No, I wouldn't rub it in. I couldn't. They will be SO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> happy for me, that I was right---that, (HOUSEHOLD Word) "MICHAEL" is still here with us , they'll probably CRY all over me BIG tears of JOY! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (They don't realize it yet, but they will be so happy- happy-happy for me, that I really wasn't going nuts, in denial, with grief---it will be embarrassing. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) How COULD I rub it in?? Poor sorry things.

But, you didn't ask what OTHERS would do; you asked what I would do. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Well...

If Michael (THE MAN) Jackson would permit me, I would...LIKE to...

fling,
    chuck,
    break out of,

cast aside ALL <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> propriety and decorum....

and:

Do like that gal in the last 4 minutes of the movie,

"The Time Traveler's Wife". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I feel it would be THE thing to do, to make him FEEL very, VERY "Welcomed HOME" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah.

Definitely. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

GREAT movie.(I only had to blush <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> one time)

Great, GREAT LOVE. PRICELESS four minutes <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For me, one could say that the four minute countdown has already begun...I know, I know, I know: he's not really "mine", <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (details!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...) but I am so excited I don't think it matters, right now <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Bring it <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> HERE, Mikey!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Back to life; back to Reality <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • I think i would literally SHIT MY PANTS! -sorry for the language-
    But i would not say i told you so, because us Michael fans dont gloat!
    I would be satisfied that all my time and effort has been shown!
    After i have done the above things, i would blast MJ music for the world to hear and dance till i can no longer dance
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    I think i would literally SHIT MY PANTS! -sorry for the language-
    But i would not say i told you so, because us Michael fans dont gloat!
    I would be satisfied that all my time and effort has been shown!
    After i have done the above things, i would blast MJ music for the world to hear and dance till i can no longer dance

Yeah, there will definitely be a lot of Michael Music. Can you imagine the pandemonium?
    Yeah, there will definitely be a lot of Michael Music. Can you imagine the pandemonium?
    Thriller is gonna go double diamond! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Truly the greatest entertainer of ALL TIME.
    BTW, I have Depends to go around. Any takers? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809

okay how about you bring me along, well get crazy drunk. kidnap him and then get him drunk and say " DANG MIKE YOUR GOOD YOU ARE GOOD BABY HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THIS OFF" and watch his cute drunkness tell us the story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> shhh. i never came up with the idea <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

okay how about you bring me along, well get crazy drunk. kidnap him and then get him drunk and say " DANG MIKE YOUR GOOD YOU ARE GOOD BABY HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THIS OFF" and watch his cute drunkness tell us the story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> shhh. i never came up with the idea <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That sounds just great ! I would love to see Michael drunk actually <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That sounds just great ! I would love to see Michael drunk actually <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ohhh my god. YES YES YES!!! then we can have a drunk contest of who moonwalks better. and let me tell ya....my drunken moonwalk is...beautiful.
    michael are you reading?? save some time for us when you come back please! drinks on me!!
    literally and figuratively. what? i never said that.
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Ha ha, a much-needed & welcome topic here, reasonables+luvs+MJ; thanks for creating it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Loved reading the "VERY INTERESTING" responses too!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And, even at the risk of sounding badly afflicted with "lost lil' red riding hood-complex" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , I REALLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ABOUT THE "WHATS" (Hey, what I do know FOR SURE is that it just CAN'T be singular <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->) "EXACTLY" I WOULD DO OR IN WHICH ORDER I WOULD DO THEM ALL!!!

But I JUST CAN'T WAIT for this particular "WHEN" here!!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> [ <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> IS IT TIME TO CALL THE MEN IN WHITE COATS YET <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ] <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6769<!-- l -->
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->