WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICHAEL RETURNS?

Comments

• I think my first words will be for my BF

"ARE YOU KIDDING ?"
    (cause he's always the one to be on computer for news in the house <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Then I'll be crying happy tears. Then I'll phone THE JACKSONLOGIST who said would be offering ice cream and Reese peanut butter cup to everyone around when it will happen ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm also wondering who would be first to call me to tell me about it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I can just imagine everyone calling me "HEY I have GREAT NEWS for you ! Michael Jackson is alive, I saw it on TV !"
    Even if I already know, I think I would fake surprise to everyone ! "OH MY GOD !! You're kidding ! Oh my God !"

Then I woudl be wondering how I could manage to speak to Michael. Going to see him would surely be "impossible" but at least I would maybe try to have few words with him. I still don't know what words...maybe "lollipop, merry-go-round and dragonfly" it always sounded beautyful to me ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Say, I just thought of something else. Talk about BAM <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> day...

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I mean, of course I'll be doing THIS, but I just realized that SO will EVERYone else!!! They will HAVE to!

As the Internet will be crashed, for a few days, and I won't be able to work (darn <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )...

Everyone who possibly CAN will take a few days off work and party like it is Mardi Gras----IN THE STREET! Everybody with a P.A. system will be blasting him outside, as someone already said. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I KNOW it is true! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

KFC (and other picnic food vendors), better stock up and BE READY, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> everyone will be roasting weenies and tater tots outside!!!

Got to feed the masses, you know!!

I hope MJ picks a REAL GOOD day to come back, because it will probably <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> turn into an ANNUAL thing and we'll be NAMING it some kind of International DAY OFF WORK Holiday In honor of the Most Loved Entertainer, and his Greatest Show On Earth, of all time!(HELP ME SING IT! Mama Se, Mama Sah, Ma Ma Coo Sah !!!!!!) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Man! Talk about Rocking my world! OH, THE MUSIC!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> This really COULD be IT---It could crack the planet!

Oh, my goodness <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Hey---How about the holiday he has always WANTED for Little Tikes? <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> HAPPY CHILD DAY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Michael could be SO happy, to come back to a present <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> like this. Does anyone know how to accomplish such a thing---get it started and then, we'll wait until he picks the day, and actual name, if he likes, to set it in stone?

SsssssHHHHHHH. Let's keep it a PM secret <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (He's not reading here---he's too busy getting ready to come back, but....just in case....)

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Help, someone? We can do this!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Maybe the Mayans predicted BAMsday. 2012. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Seriously! The world is gonna fall apart.
    I wish we could all party together. *sigh*
    Someday.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I would get drunk.... and then sit an BRAG about all the investigation there has been <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And tell EVERYBODY " I told you so " and in my head I would hear all the time ; OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

i'll buy you two shots and we must toast. one toast goes to michael and his genius for pulling this off. the second toast is for how undeniably and breathtakingly sexy this man is.
    okay how about you bring me along, well get crazy drunk. kidnap him and then get him drunk and say " DANG MIKE YOUR GOOD YOU ARE GOOD BABY HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THIS OFF" and watch his cute drunkness tell us the story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> shhh. i never came up with the idea <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That sounds just great ! I would love to see Michael drunk actually <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ohhh my god. YES YES YES!!! then we can have a drunk contest of who moonwalks better. and let me tell ya....my drunken moonwalk is...beautiful.
    michael are you reading?? save some time for us when you come back please! drinks on me!!
    literally and figuratively. what? i never said that.
    OMG YES! my moonwalk would totally suck but hey its all about the fun then we could do singing rock band or somehting, michael would win but hey well playfully wrestle him after hahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I would get drunk.... and then sit an BRAG about all the investigation there has been <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And tell EVERYBODY " I told you so " and in my head I would hear all the time ; OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

i'll buy you two shots and we must toast. one toast goes to michael and his genius for pulling this off. the second toast is for how undeniably and breathtakingly sexy this man is.
    okay how about you bring me along, well get crazy drunk. kidnap him and then get him drunk and say " DANG MIKE YOUR GOOD YOU ARE GOOD BABY HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THIS OFF" and watch his cute drunkness tell us the story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> shhh. i never came up with the idea <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That sounds just great ! I would love to see Michael drunk actually <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ohhh my god. YES YES YES!!! then we can have a drunk contest of who moonwalks better. and let me tell ya....my drunken moonwalk is...beautiful.
    michael are you reading?? save some time for us when you come back please! drinks on me!!
    OMG YES! my moonwalk would totally suck but hey its all about the fun then we could do singing rock band or somehting, michael would win but hey well playfully wrestle him after hahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

playfully wrestle with michael? oh my....*fans self*
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ME? I'm going to tell my family "I told you so!", still watch the news everyday with a smile on my face (something that I rarely do), and thank this site for helping! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Rejoice and then do just that. "I told you so." to a few family members. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ME? I'm going to tell my family "I told you so!", still watch the news everyday with a smile on my face (something that I rarely do), and thank this site for helping! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Rejoice and then do just that. "I told you so." to a few family members. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'd rather do the "I told you so"'s first!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    When Michael returns, I will first of all scream like hell with joy!! Also, I will say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I will be so happy with joy!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ??? exercise, buy some new clothes to go to his show LOL...

and hope he needs a new girlfriend <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Good one. If I was only 37 years older... *drools over thinking of Michael*

**Michael, you better hurry up, before I start pulling out my hair, and it takes a long to grow... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> **

**Michael, you better hurry up, before I start pulling out my hair, and it takes a long to grow... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> **

after you hit 30, 50 doesn't seem that old anymore <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

To me, 50 isn't old...it's... moving alone. Now, if a 50 year old, like me mom (almost 50), complains a lot... that's OLD!!!!(My back! <--- OLD)
  • uh okay
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    i will pass out 1st.... come around then make phone calls to everyone that thought i was absolutely barmy, and tell them i told you so... then thank the lord! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> then order KFC to celebrate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I will be SOOO happy - beyond escatic!!!
    I too will jump up and down, scream, cry HAPPY tears and be at PEACE as well!
    I have to say, I've changed my mind BIG TIME...what I will do, is what I'm doing NOW...

I will enjoy myself with him and marvel at his very subtle "visible invisibility".

You guys!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I think he's HERE, already. No, not on this Forum, especially; and I am not certain <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if he IS doing this, but I keep SEEING him everywhere. NOT physically...more, uh...SOOOOO cool! It's exactly like he is touching my arm, whispering, "Hey, it's ME".

[oh, MY! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I KNOW!!] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

There is NO such thing as coincidence. ESPECIALLY, not THIS many!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> AND, I'm sure I am not any more NUTS than usual...

People in or around this business do this ALL the time---just for love of the ART, the sheer craft: work without credit, or work incognito, under a pseudonym...OR, place their paid advertisements (and secret messages <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> into the body of movies.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

He doesn't have to be writer or director or producer or actor----to be.....

there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I would break down in tears and not be able to talk for the longest time. I'd just be bawling in hapiness and love and just wouldnt be able to contain myself
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

playfully wrestle with michael? oh my....*fans self*

ooh baby...can i get in on this with yall?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ??? exercise, buy some new clothes to go to his show LOL...

hmm...lets see im 16 he's 51...thats 35 years...WELL we'll just wait until I turn 20 lets say, he'll be 55 but if it doesnt bother him it doesnt bother me!! lmao <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He'll always be smokin hott <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I agree. UNDENIABLE!
  • well i would first cry, then i would call everyone who thought i was crazy, and be like, "hahaha!! I told you!!" then i would write him a letter and say, i new u were alive all along, then i would dance around like a maniac lol
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    I'd probably cry, jump around, scream, and do the moonwalk
    Say, I just thought of something else. Talk about BAM <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> day...

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I mean, of course I'll be doing THIS, but I just realized that SO will EVERYone else!!! They will HAVE to!

As the Internet will be crashed, for a few days, and I won't be able to work (darn <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )...

Everyone who possibly CAN will take a few days off work and party like it is Mardi Gras----IN THE STREET! Everybody with a P.A. system will be blasting him outside, as someone already said. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I KNOW it is true! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

KFC (and other picnic food vendors), better stock up and BE READY, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> or <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> everyone will be roasting weenies and tater tots outside!!!

Got to feed the masses, you know!!

I hope MJ picks a REAL GOOD day to come back, because it will probably <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> turn into an ANNUAL thing and we'll be NAMING it some kind of International DAY OFF WORK Holiday In honor of the Most Loved Entertainer, and his Greatest Show On Earth, of all time!(HELP ME SING IT! Mama Se, Mama Sah, Ma Ma Coo Sah !!!!!!) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Man! Talk about Rocking my world! OH, THE MUSIC!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> This really COULD be IT---It could crack the planet!

Oh, my goodness <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Hey---How about the holiday he has always WANTED for Little Tikes? <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> HAPPY CHILD DAY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Michael could be SO happy, to come back to a present <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> like this. Does anyone know how to accomplish such a thing---get it started and then, we'll wait until he picks the day, and actual name, if he likes, to set it in stone?

SsssssHHHHHHH. Let's keep it a PM secret <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (He's not reading here---he's too busy getting ready to come back, but....just in case....)

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Help, someone? We can do this!

Edit:

Nevermind "Happy Child Day". <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

There HAS BEEN a national Children's Day, which predates both Mother's and Father's days by about 150 years, now. Also, the UN made an international children's holiday, as did many other countries and U.S. States....

A group called Childrens' Rights Council (1985) has even drafted an impressive Bill of Rights on kids' behalf, even though it as yet carries no official legal power. And someone else has created an official flag which is just as impressive.

There is all kinds of help for parents who care about their KIDS more than anything, even their own convenience.

(Personally, it has always bothered me that kids from a "broken" home are expected to automatically be the ones whose lives are interrupted weekly, as they are forced to live in either "mom's" or "dad's" house, by rotation. NO adult would tolerate a forced Nomadic existence, living out of a suitcase or backpack ALL THE TIME like this.

Just because kids are resilient and, mostly acquiescent, DOES NOT MEAN they aren't being damaged by their feelings being discounted in this way. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It ALWAYS matters when someone you love says by word or deed---or the lack thereof, that their convenience is more important than your peace and "quiet enjoyment".)

This website offers legal advice, links, support.

Everyone CALLs it something else! Children's Day, International Children's Day, Universal Children's day. And every country celebrates THEIR version on a different day...

I can't tell if MJ himself had any thing to do with helping this along; it's been 18 years since he brought it up publicly, but it is official, and international...Kinda-sorta... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I guess I am just confused by some things <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> he said in his speech at Oxford---leading me to believe that he had wanted to START something like this. (I'll have to take another listen.)

Since we can't actually ASK him, perhaps, when he re-appears MJ could clear this up? Or, maybe if people quit BASHING <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Rabbi Boteach, he will publish his proposed second book on all MJ's thoughts about JUST EXACTLY THIS. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Meanwhile here are the links for anyone interested. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.slideshare.net/CRCkids/what- ... ouncil-crc<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Day<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/int-chdn.html#flag<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/int-chdn.html#event<!-- m -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I can't believe I missed this thread when it first came around!

Well I will cry for joy, call all my friends and family who think I'm nuts for believing and ask them calmly if they've watched the news lately.

Then, with love in my heart I will ask them if they are ready to hear the message MJ's has been trying to share. I will ask them if they will listen to why he did this hoax.

I will meet with everyone of them personally. I will share the message. Then I will give them a hug, tell them I love them. And walk out....

Then just before exiting the door, I will shout... "oh wait one more thing...."

Then....
    [youtube:6372ydvg]
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I can't believe I missed this thread when it first came around!

Well I will cry for joy, call all my friends and family who think I'm nuts for believing and ask them calmly if they've watched the news lately.

Then, with love in my heart I will ask them if they are ready to hear the message MJ's has been trying to share. I will ask them if they will listen to why he did this hoax.

I will meet with everyone of them personally. I will share the message. Then I will give them a hug, tell them I love them. And walk out....

Then just before exiting the door, I will shout... "oh wait one more thing...."

Then....
    [youtube:lpbsowbw]
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Great !!!
  • I will sing that ol tune ~ I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, THERE YOU ARE, YOU SEXY THING, (YOU SEXY THING YOU) ~ LOL