I Was Afraid of This...Jackson Kids to Possibly Testify

13»

Comments

• oh, and let's not forget: these kids are trained! they know how to act, how to keep their posture and how to behave. michael jackson raised them! i am convinced that they would be able to 'play their parts' very well.

'Trained', 'Act', 'Keep their postures', 'Play their parts'... God guys, they are just kids...

Michael said himself that they love acting, and that they wanted to go on stage with him.

Michael was also "just a kid" when he was being 'trained' and 'playing his part'. Sad, but true.

Plus, Paris and Prince are both old enough and mature enough to have opinions and to want to participate. Could be why Blanket hasn't been involved.

I don't know any of this for sure. Just pointing out that we must not rule anything out. Yes, they are just kids. But they are also Michael Jackson's kids. I'd guess that could possibly change things a bit.
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    ...the kids won't ever testify. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    more grandiosity of news.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Sorry I'm not the best when it comes to US legal stuff but would the kids not have to go under oath if they were to testify? If that were the case it would be game over for me I couldn't see Michael wanting his kids to do something like that. Assuming the story is accurate of course.
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    WELL IF THIS IS A HOAX THEN ,THEY MAY SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE C.M. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->