USGS: 6.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Spain

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    this is weird to say the least <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    did they announce it before it actually happened? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • this is weird to say the least <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    did they announce it before it actually happened? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

More or less same time. And last week there was a news of it here in Spain, in the morning, then it disappared... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The most important News Agency here, one of the biggest in the world is not reporting anything at all either.

http://www.efe.com/
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    The UGS people say its at a depth of 616km would you be able to still feel it at that depth? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • this is weird to say the least <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I´m checking it right now...

CNN reports it at Posted 6:43 p.m. ET, which is 00:43 in Spain.
    The earthquake was supposed to be at 00:08 here, 6:08 p.m. USA ET.

Why do they report so fast an earthquake in another continent that was not even felt in the epicenter...? on sunday!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This is freaking me out. Reminds me of Tom Cruise's movie, I forget the name. The one with all the things coming out of the ground, weird weather. Geez cinema to life instead of vice versa. Very strange.
  • Now El Pais (Bilderberg, group that owns CNN Spain) reports that our National Geographic Institute has reduced it to 4.8.
    But they say it happened at 1:00

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/f ... unac_1/Tes<!-- m -->
  • We love jokes, more in the South, and it seems it´s starting to be a subject of them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

People here is saying it was sooooo deep, that it only ended up being felt in Australia <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    or they report hoax earthquakes to make us afraid ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • or they report hoax earthquakes to make us afraid ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think this is a possibility, together with the possibility that it was scheduled, something went wrongm people have realized something weird was going on, and they have stopped it and falsimedia now are trying to mend it...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    somekindofsign, must be prepared for everything, nothing is by chance or by mistake! we find news that is! .. something must have, and hopefully I'm wrong .. I live in an eternal stress <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • paula, it all seems has ended up in nothing here, our National Geographical Institute says it was 4,8... onething they don´t report when happens, as it´s nothing. They have made a public report just to calm down after the USA report. The only phone calls authorities received were from people worried because they had heard the rumour about the 6,2 thing... People around the world is sending signs of support, but I don´t understand all this mess for nothing...

Maybe it was little natural little thing.
    Maybe we were schedulled and something went wrong... lucky us!
    Repeating it would sound really really weird here, as it´s not an earthquakes place.

I used to live stressed when I realized things like that... not anymore... plus the energy vibration is increasing... plus if things have to change, many things are still to come <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The repetition would sound very, very rare here, because it is not a place earthquakes.

That's why the news seems strange to me <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is all to incite fear. If we become afraid they think they can control us. What they don't realize is that fear can turn into anger and then THEY have a problem. People are wising up to what they are doing!
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Wow! This is really creepy. What is going on? Why report a fake earthquake? I don't get it. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Yeh, this is really creepy! I am so glad that Michael has taught us to question everything and that the media lies... and the whole HAARP and NWO situation ... many people are aware now of this stuff. Thank God, We are only a small group here, but I am so glad to have this communication with everyone here... it gives me Hope! Sorry, Spain for all this stress! I L.O.V.E. You Guys!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    This is all to incite fear. If we become afraid they think they can control us. What they don't realize is that fear can turn into anger and then THEY have a problem. People are wising up to what they are doing!

this is what I think too ..
  • WTF?! The USGS has increased the magnitude now to 6.3!!!

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10uycs.php<!-- m -->
    What? Really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I'm confused....did this earthquake happen or not? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    WTF?! The USGS has increased the magnitude now to 6.3!!!

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10uycs.php<!-- m -->

I was just going to give same link... you beat me to it! Very interesting I must say! So this is the real information! I have been on this site more in the last month than ever!
  • What? Really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Check it yourself...

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... hp#details<!-- m -->

It was 6.2 before, and Spanish sources are taking it to 4.7 from 4.8... ???

Also some sources that were reporting it happening at 1:00, now they are saying their news agency (europapress) has change the time to 12:08... ???
  • I'm confused....did this earthquake happen or not? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

There´s no evidence at all yet.
    So US says 6.3....Spain says 4.7? No one felt anything? They don't even know the right time? What are they up to?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    What? Really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Check it yourself...

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... hp#details<!-- m -->

It was 6.2 before, and Spanish sources are taking it to 4.7 from 4.8... ???

Also some sources that were reporting it happening at 1:00, now they are saying their news agency (europapress) has change the time to 12:08... ???

sorry for this but i laugh a little when i read in that page can you feel it? or something like that... reminds me to tito on twitter! LOL
    so, nothing happen really?
  • But it seems as there´s no insistence about it abroad Spain...
    just the USGS triggered the alert, we reacted here, reported, just calls to authorities from people asking about the existence of it, no one felt nothing, no damages, media here played it down...
    All the times reported have mergued into 12:08 now.

Both news about the 6.3 and 4,7 earthquake are spreading around the hispanic world (at least), both on media and social metworks, and people who heard 6,3 still don´t realize it´s not so. I´ve also readen apocalypthical comments on social networks... if this were true it would be possible, but rarely coincidential to say the least.
    sorry for this but i laugh a little when i read in that page can you feel it? or something like that... reminds me to tito on twitter! LOL
    so, nothing happen really?

You tell me... I knew Liz Taylor is marrying Janet´s agent just surfing to know about the earthquake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´ve been out this week... I guess you alredeady know about the Liz T thing...