Dave Dave is tracking us!!!

Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
He has taken his Items for sale products of his Myspace now.... Weird just before xmas but anyway in its place is a Map tracker so whoever goes to his Myspace page is tracked to there IP adresse and town, country location etc...
This is weird take a look
<!-- m -->http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> WHY WOULD HE DO THIS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> what this should now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    nevertheless, this is crazy........... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • What is called the Location: Volkertshausen Germany etc.

explain to me please !!!
    was wird das??Heartbreaker das ist <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    But why <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Why Volkertshausen? What is so important there?
  • I just went to that map and my town and state was on there. What is going on <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Why is he tracking us.What is he up to
  • I just looked at the map and my town, state and country's first on the list!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

WTH is he doing? Why is he tracking everyone that visits his Myspace page? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is stranger then strange! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • :o WHY WOULD HE DO THIS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I want to know the answer to that!!! He's either up to something or cracking up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • :o WHY WOULD HE DO THIS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I want to know the answer to that!!! He's either up to something or cracking up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i might have to invite him to the padded cell there is plenty of room since the extension <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe it is not Dave Dave tracking us. Maybe it is Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    maybe to see how many fans go on the site. maybe Michael is planning on releasing a message through him.
  • :shock: Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

LOL! Yep, same here! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    :shock: Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

LOL! Yep, same here! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i wanna look, but im scared..
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    LOL! He probably noticed that he was getting alot of profile views.. I have a profileviewer on my myspace page too. I used to get alot of those annoying fake accounts of guys trying to be friends with me, even lying about things that are important to me, so I put it on. Dave Dave is probably just protecting himself and enjoying the stalkerish fun in it.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    :shock: Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

i wanna look, but im scared..

Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • maybe to see how many fans go on the site. maybe Michael is planning on releasing a message through him.

AAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
  • HOW DO YOU SEE IT? I CHECKED OFF NORTH AMERICA AND GOT A CHART. i DIDN'T SEE ANY TOWNS LISTED..DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?
  • MinamaiMinamai Posts: 431
    My city and my country are also there?? Why???

• Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Lol! Well, ya know, for some reason I never appear in this kind of maps, but this time, it just worked! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Lol! Well, ya know, for some reason I never appear in this kind of maps, but this time, it just worked! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HOW DID YOU DO IT?

HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Just click the first link, it will appear a world map, scroll down and you'll see a list with countries and cities... Just find yours! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • He is probably *issed off and sick to death of all the attention and being told he is MJ in disguise- I wouldn't be very happy if I was him. Is nice to get attention but not when you only get it only because people want to get through to someone else and otherwise people have no other interest in that person. It is true-how many of you were watching his myspace and wanting to befriend him and wanting to know what he was doing and how is was before Michael "died"? I personally do not want to be any part of these theories regarding Dave. Michael would not do this and if he did it would be in extremely bad taste. If you are wrong (you have no proof whatsoever) how do you think he will feel? Have none of you any consideration of how Dave feels?