Dave Dave is tracking us!!!

124»

Comments

• Me too!
  • Hi...maybe someone noticed that...and i'm only seeing that now

Dave Dave have in His my space #the man, The Mith, the legend"..is something odd i think
    and also there's the localization ...on UK??? strange <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think dave dave plays a lot with all those stuff ! He seems to be a bit of a joker, so just don't stop to everything that's on his myspace. Some are interessting, but some other seem to be just jokes
  • I think dave dave plays a lot with all those stuff ! He seems to be a bit of a joker, so just don't stop to everything that's on his myspace. Some are interessting, but some other seem to be just jokes
    hey can u tell me dave 's username in twitter...... bye
  • his myspace name is "daev daev" but please do not contact him to ask about Michael...I guess he's completely fed up with all this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • his myspace name is "daev daev" but please do not contact him to ask about Michael...I guess he's completely fed up with all this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    WHEN I TRIED HIS NAME I GOT A MESSAGE . Sorry, we weren’t able to find a "daev daev" on MySpace.com AS
  • HE HAS BLOCKED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIS FRIENDS...... DO U KNOW HIM.
  • HE HAS BLOCKED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIS FRIENDS...... DO U KNOW HIM.

no.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't know, I can go to his page and when I go on "photos" I can see some pictures such as kojak and everything...

BUT I think I cannot writte to him. I don't remember if I have a myspace account. Maybe you need one to be allowed to see his page...
    I really don't know, I thought anyone could see it.

Maybe HE knows me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm friends with DD on Myspace.. But i wasn't aware of him blocking people inthere...
  • If you go to the link I gave, you should be able to see his page, listen to his music and see a few pictures...I don't have more informations, I never tried to alk to him or be friend with him, so I don't know if it's still possible to speak to him. As I don't have anythin to say to this guy, i admit that I never tried ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • All I can say is What the? Why the heck would he want to track us? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • All I can say is What the? Why the heck would he want to track us? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He's not tracking anybody...it's an application from myspace.
  • Maybe it is not Dave Dave tracking us. Maybe it is Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know thats not so far out unbelievable. It COULD BE MJ! We will never know unless he reveals himself to us <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • If you guys don't want him knowing your location info, try using a proxy domain site to view his myspace. Should do the trick and will put a random IP address and location there instead of your own <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    Come on guys...it's just a free application on my space. I have an artist page with the same app on my profile. It's no biggie. He probably just wanted to see where in the world he had fans, like the rest of us "artists" on my space.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    LOL! He probably noticed that he was getting alot of profile views.. I have a profileviewer on my myspace page too. I used to get alot of those annoying fake accounts of guys trying to be friends with me, even lying about things that are important to me, so I put it on. Dave Dave is probably just protecting himself and enjoying the stalkerish fun in it.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Does facebook have this too?
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1260172715:
    <br />
    Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.<br />But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example, <br />But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol
    <br /><br />I am 100% agree with you. <br />Yeah, I´m on the map too but wrong town. I thought the same, maybe Mj want´s to come by and say hello and thanks for support <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  In my case he would go in wrong town <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <br />I think Dave is just curious to see from where those crazy people come from <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --><br />
    <br /><br />lol, i don't think that's why. he can't visit everybody like he's santa claus. idk why he has a ip tracker. some people just have one to see how many people are visiting their page and where they're from. there's even one where you can write comments. so yeah it's creepy. i don't know his reason for doing it is for. maybe he wants to see how many people from this forum will visit that link...to see if people are still thinking that he's mj. that could be a possibility.
  • you might find that these people arent on the forum anymore and may not get your reply when your bumping all these old threads. a lot of these people arent around.