Dave Dave is tracking us!!!

Comments

• O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
    But I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
    But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe he wants to pay you a surprise visit for the holidays. Not to be funny, but it would be to his advantage to give a warning first. PLEEZE don't knock on my door unexpected in the middle of the night. I sleep walk.
  • Mine doesn't appear there.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    wow!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What could this mean? I dont see how this helps with the stalking issue, but then again I know nothing about myspace pages/profiles, I dont have one and I've never contacted Dave Dave either and maybe viewed his profile 1 or 2 before tonight.

I am a little nervoud or maybe frightened about that... I'm a wuss! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm on the map <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ....So what's this all about...Someone gonna pay me a visit ?Dave Dave ? Michael? Both? not Jermaine <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
    But I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
    But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol

I am 100% agree with you.
    Yeah, I´m on the map too but wrong town. I thought the same, maybe Mj want´s to come by and say hello and thanks for support <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> In my case he would go in wrong town <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think Dave is just curious to see from where those crazy people come from <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    i think its strange we should keep an eye on him!! Like he is on us...
  • I'm not there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I don't think it's strange at all to be honest. He's just curious about people, that know about him. I would love to put a tracker on my Myspace, but I don't know how LOL.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    He has taken his Items for sale products of his Myspace now.... Weird just before xmas but anyway in its place is a Map tracker so whoever goes to his Myspace page is tracked to there IP adresse and town, country location etc...
    This is weird take a look
    <!-- m -->http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev<!-- m -->

Sorry but it's nothing to worry about. I had that on my Myspace, too....It's just interesting to see from which countries all the persons who are visitin your site, come from..
  • Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?
  • hhmmm when i went there my city, state,country, and the date in my country came up too. I wonder why he would do that? take a look at his top friends see anything interesting?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    they know themselves there from please I should know what.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • haha I think I've got away with a village near me...Zwaag...that 2 km from here lol!
    I think this could mean Dave just wants to know who visits his profile everyday don't think there could be something behind all of this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I've noticed it today earlier before this thread but I don't think we've got to spend much attention to it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71
    Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?

I was wondering too who´s the "key visitor"? On an island? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • AMSAMS Posts: 5

I was wondering too who´s the "key visitor"? On an island? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I think the key visitor thing is just the key. It shows that the little dots are visitors. The dot up above that looks like its on Hawaii.
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71

I think the key visitor thing is just the key. It shows that the little dots are visitors. The dot up above that looks like its on Hawaii.

aaaah! okay! it´s a key right. nothing to worry about.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    There's a thread somewhere on the board with a sort like 'countrymap'.
    I don't think it means something serious on DD's site.
  • nevertheless, this is crazy........... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

many websites have such maps. Many counters have it.
    Means nothing. Maybe he is only interested where are the people came from, who visits him.
    then everything is Okay .......... still <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Aside from the map tracker anyone notice next to his profile picture it says "I am it" ??
  • I'm not that familiar with myspace. But why would someone want a map tracker to track where traffic is coming from if when you accept a friend it usually shows where they're from. I thought you guys meant, he was tracking people from our site here.
    Thus apparently nothing special, however, as me a town sews there saw... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Well, agrees like pursuit mania <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    many websites have such maps. Many counters have it.
    Means nothing. Maybe he is only interested where are the people came from, who visits him.

I agree with you. Other people have counters, guestbooks - he has a map <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But why nobody from Greenland want to know anything about him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is it too cold for investigations <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*joke*
  • Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.

I agree... I don't really see the point of the map... maybe it's to scare people off so they stop sending messages <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->