TMZ Live 04/19

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited April 2010 in News
Mike on TMZ Live: Michael Jackson is 86% still alive? *laughs* No, he's 100% not alive. He's 100% not alive.

That's roughly what he just said, will post link to video when it's up on TMZ.
(Edit: Thank you Mo for providing the video. Inserted in this post for everyone's convenience.) [youtube:290t84eu]

p.s. Dear TMZ, I can't post comments or questions anymore for some reason, the error message says IP address maximum 15 characters! Does this happen cos I'm outside the States?

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> See we got their attention!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    They are making fun of us, this was their intention with the poll imo.
  • Attention getters we are!!!
  • They are making fun of us, this was their intention with the poll imo.

+1
  • I don't understand. Is this what we want TMZ to do - make fun of us? Could you please post a link? I've been trying to find it and can't. Thanks.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I don't understand. Is this what we want TMZ to do - make fun of us? Could you please post a link? I've been trying to find it and can't. Thanks.
    <!-- m -->http://www.TMZ.com/tmz-live/<!-- m -->
    It's the second part
  • Bummer - this is really disappointing but they just blurted it out there and didn't really say anything else. Is that because Harvey wasn't there?
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Bummer - this is really disappointing but they just blurted it out there and didn't really say anything else. Is that because Harvey wasn't there?
    Yeah That's what I thought too.
  • Here's the link: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?mediaKey=a ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

I don't want to comment just yet... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Tonight's TIAI redirect (April 19) is to this very thread.
  • I think they said this because (In My Opinion), I think Harvey is the only one who really knows the hoax (and maybe a few other TMZ people)...and he wasn't there.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Tonight's TIAI redirect (April 19) is to this very thread.

meaning it's all an illusion? they're making it seem like a joke when it's not? i'm confused at this point.
  • Hmmm, I think the fact that they bothered to mention the new higher poll results is a good thing. They are keeping it in people's minds even if they are acting like they think it is funny and not taking it seriously. Just because Mike from TMZ said no, MJ is 100% not alive means nothing. Remember the TIAI clue just 2 days ago was about TMZ's warranty/disclaimer. Which was to point out that you can't believe everything you read or hear on their show. Again, they act like they are flippantly mentioning the poll in passing, but they DID mention it and the poll is still up for voting. Stay positive people, and remember this is a game of discernment. We know the truth, and the truth will prevail <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Hell, go vote some more & as often as you can, they will mention it again I'm sure!

<!-- m -->http://adjix.com/ym7b<!-- m --> <--- Vote, hit F5 to refresh page, and vote again. REPEAT

“The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion. The tunnel is.” -Unknown

Love & Light to ALL

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TouchedByAngelM<!-- m -->

AliveForever.jpg

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Really the staff at TMZ can't make fun of anybody because everybody on that show is goofy and act like they have no tact. They have the goofy blonde surfer looking dude with the long hair and the black female that act kinda ghetto making comments. I don't even think any of them have been to college to receive a degree in journalism or broadcasting. It's like all they do is sit there and act ignorant on the show and make fun of the celebrities there talking about. In my opinion they are the joke. If I was MJ I would definitely use a news source like them because they would probably be willing to do anything for a buck. They are not professional by any means. It's kinda like a trashy news show that reminds me of the National Enquirer. I'm not trying to be mean but just watch their show and you'll see what I'm saying. The only person on that show that probably has any education and knowledge is Harvey and he can be rude sometimes too.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Hmmm, I think the fact that they bothered to mention the new higher poll results is a good thing. They are keeping it in people's minds even if they are acting like they think it is funny and not taking it seriously. Just because Mike from TMZ said no, MJ is 100% not alive means nothing. Remember the TIAI clue just 2 days ago was about TMZ's warranty/disclaimer. Which was to point out that you can't believe everything you read or hear on their show. Again, they act like they are flippantly mentioning the poll in passing, but they DID mention it and the poll is still up for voting. Stay positive people, and remember this is a game of discernment. We know the truth, and the truth will prevail <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Hell, go vote some more & as often as you can, they will mention it again I'm sure!

<!-- m -->http://adjix.com/ym7b<!-- m --> <--- Vote, hit F5 to refresh page, and vote again. REPEAT

“The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion. The tunnel is.” -Unknown

Love & Light to ALL

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TouchedByAngelM<!-- m -->

AliveForever.jpg

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!

TBAA - I was coming here to comment and read your comment and it's was the exact same thoughts! So I won't say it again! LOL

And for those of you wondering where he says it, it is TMZ Live 4/19 Part 2 from about 3:30.

Hope that saves you from listening to all the other crap to find it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Has anyone made a really good iMacro code we can use? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • aneane Posts: 2
    Oh God! What is happening with TMZ and the TIAI? I can not understand why these laughs now! Where is our "White Rabbit" (Harvey)? I confess I'm tired of this "game" and I'm starting to lose strength! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> But I'll keep fighting!
    Sorry for my rant! L.O.V.E. you MJ always!
  • Here's that part of the Live Stream:

[youtube:2an0yqin]
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    thisisalsoit redirection holla!

I C U over there.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Why you do this Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Are we fooling ourselves <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ?

My faith is dropping fast because of this. What if we are wrong?

What if this was only a game to fool people?
    Michael if you really are alive and behind this why do you torture us like this?

I don't understand.

And yet....I have to believe until the end.

When is the end people?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Here's that part of the Live Stream:

[youtube:37ykwh7m]

What an arrogant approach that guy had!

He claims so sure that M is "100% not alive".....well, my message to that guy: At this level we all are the same....we do not know 100% nothing about Michael being dead or alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Common sense dictates Michael is alive, tabloid trash feeds on his death....

The most respectful thing to do would be to let the man rest in peace and not profiting from him as a dead person. Tabloids like TMZ already killed Michael long ago, so, what´s the difference saying Michael is dead now?

The pay per click system must be giving them lots of profit from grieving fans and supporters. Shame on them.
    So why they opened the poll in the first place if they make fun of the result?!?!
    Oh, and if Michael is 100% not alive than TMZ are 100% jerks to disrespect Michael after death.

because if Michael is really dead you have to be very rude and insensitive to treat him the way TMZ did after June 25th.
    Remember what a good laugh Mike had when Harvey told him that "secret" about Michael's death? What kind of a man do you have to be to laugh about someone's death?!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Oh, and if Michael is 100% not alive than TMZ are 100% jerks to disrespect Michael after death.

because if Michael is really dead you have to be very rude and insensitive to treat him the way TMZ did after June 25th.

They are jerks, and 100 % stupid assholes.
  • HELLO GUYS,HOW IS EVERYONE?MAYBE TMZ GOT STILL NO PROMISSION TO TELL US THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE.AND I WASLOOKING YESTERDAY TO DAVE DAVE ON LARRY KING AND I AM STILL CONVINCT ITS MICHAEL.FOR SURE WHEN YOU SEE PICS OF MICHAEL IN GHOSTS AS MAYER AND THAN LOOK AT HIM AS DD IN LKL.BIG HUG TO YOU ALL.