TMZ Live 04/19

13»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well, I love TMZ and the way they are helping us and probably they were trying to show us how the media lies part with this BUT don't the believers already know that? This was NOT a nice "piece" for Michael's come-back! I thought that Michael wanted more non-believers to learn about the hoax and TS asked it from us BUT these things do NOT help us to convince those people that Michael is alive or to spread the truth about the media or illuminati. This is not the right tactic!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I don't expect them to say Michael is alive at the moment BUT I wouldn't expect them to have fun with the result either. That's what disappointed me.

I understand what u mean... Well maybe Mike didn't mean to make fun of the results, since it doesn't make sense for him to mock people believing MJ's alive if he knows he's alive as well. Maybe he had to put on a show for the non-believers & act like a non-believer himself to look convincing...?

If Michael is deciding to come back "piece by piece" why would he or why would his media source try to convince non-belivers that he is really gone? Wouldn't it suppose to be the opposite?

Exactly! That's the reason why they made "how Michael's body went to cemetary" news but this one didn't fit well with the situation. Anyways non-believers would never ever believe us till they see Michael in flesh and bone. As TS already wrote, some of them are not even going to believe that it's Michael after he comes back. Believers are the only ones who understand what TMZ is trying to do. So I believe that TMZ shouldn't point their fingers into our blind eyes, since we already had enough, didn't we?
  • It's 87% now! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/<!-- m -->