Gotham chopra twitter replies re.hoax

vanessavanessa Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Guys, last night i accidentally saw this on gotham chopra twitter:

"He would've call me. RT @PianoGames: @gothamchopra hi! We've strong evidence that the King had a "Mythical" death. What's yr view on this?"

Here's the link

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/gothamchopra<!-- m -->

What's your view on this?
Thanks,
V

Comments

• JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I want to understand this, is Chopra asking Pianogames if Michael's death is a hoax? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    I don't know for sure, but my impression to his response when i first saw this is like he was being sarcastic, you know, sort of like saying..."off course mike's death is not a hoax, he would've told me if it is"..

But im not sure..i think when some one who personally knows mike gives response re.hoax, its worth scrutinizing..
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    the @gothamchopra part is pianogames' tweet to gotham. The RT @pianogames is gotham's reply to that person. I think he's saying, it can't be a hoax because he would've told me.

imo, that doesn't mean it isn't a hoax, gotham thinks he would've been told, but if it is a hoax not everyone can be included...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I think that dude is just being sarcastic point blank. I don't think he would know anything anyway. I bet MJ hasn't talked to him or his dad since he was a teen.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Yeah ok, I see now how it went. Pianogames mentionned to gotham that he thought it was a hoax and gotham simply replied : "He would've called me" meaning he is saying it is not a mythycal death. Personally I didn't find him sacarstic though, however I dont find either that it's a straight answer like he could've said : "No way man, it's real all right, saddly" or something like that. IMO <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i honestly don't find him that important. Were they even that close still? He easily could have said no it's not, instead he gave a crappy excuse, "he would've called me", are you sure? Why would he call you? Anyways, what's interesting & exciting to me is Genevieve joining a hoax group on facebook. Her account is real, she confirmed it on twitter.
  • the @gothamchopra part is pianogames' tweet to gotham. The RT @pianogames is gotham's reply to that person. I think he's saying, it can't be a hoax because he would've told me.

imo, that doesn't mean it isn't a hoax, gotham thinks he would've been told, but if it is a hoax not everyone can be included...

I agree with you..
  • It was Deepak Chopkra (Gothams Father) that first tweeted that Michael died a "Mythical Death".
    Pianogames then tweeted to Gotham asking if it was a mythical death.
    Gotham did NOT say, Nooo he's dead, or I wish it weren't true but....
    He just said, he would've called me.

Makes ya think, don't it?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    It was Deepak Chopkra (Gothams Father) that first tweeted that Michael died a "Mythical Death".

"mythical" meaning...there's no truth to it?
    when i think of "mythical" i think of greek mythology and how they were stories told to teach us lessons, not necessarily that they are non-fictional stories. hmmm
    Guys, some follow up on twitter between Gotham & Pianogames on the same topic ie.Mythical Death:

Pianogames:

@gothamchopra oh really?! What's the plot of your fated comic? Did Michael have a message behind it that maybe the fans should know about?

Gotham:

@PianoGames <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hopefully one day, they'll get a chance to determine for themselves...it's up to his estate.

Here are the links for both tweeter accounts:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/gothamchopra<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/PianoGames<!-- m -->

Pianogames' real name is Tom Pickering, the account is verified. The name sounds familiar but i can't make up who's this person..

(smoking my cigarretes in anxiety, that's what i'm doing now... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )
  • vanessa

Pianogames' real name is Tom Pickering, the account is verified. The name sounds familiar but i can't make up who's this person..

(smoking my cigarretes in anxiety, that's what i'm doing now... )

Vanessa, Pianogames made alot of hoax videos and he also interviewed Uri Geller.
  • I think that was Pianogames asking Gotham Chopra about the hoax. But Pianogames has let himself in with Uri Geller as well which was a wrong and dangerous move. If you know how dangerous Uri Geller is he should have never let himself in with Uri Geller or have told him about the hoax because he has made him conscious of something that he maybe was not yet conscious of.
  • I think that was Pianogames asking Gotham Chopra about the hoax. But Pianogames has let himself in with Uri Geller as well which was a wrong and dangerous move. If you know how dangerous Uri Geller is he should have never let himself in with Uri Geller or have told him about the hoax because he has made him conscious of something that he maybe was not yet conscious of.

Dangerous?

Dangerous?

Yes he's dangerous, Uri Geller was/is big in CIA Mind Control. And he's a dangerous person to be around.
  • I think that dude is just being sarcastic point blank. I don't think he would know anything anyway. I bet MJ hasn't talked to him or his dad since he was a teen.

By all accounts, they were more recent friends than that. Remember, they had worked on the comic together, which hopefully will be out this summer. (And just a tiny bit of trivia: Gotham has stated that MJ wrote a letter of rec. for him to attend Columbia Univ., which I think is really cool. MJ also used to visit Gotham while he was in attendance there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Well Gotham Chopra is a very interesting person IMO.

I normaly don't pay attention to twitter, because a lot of players are there.

But when I saw this video, which also is about a twitter from Gotham, I take him very serious.

He spoke about he had dinner with the man that rules the world from behind the curtains. Wow, who could that be? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The part about the twitter is near the end of the video.

[youtube:1fhvf20f]

2ebaamu.jpg
    I think that dude is just being sarcastic point blank. I don't think he would know anything anyway. I bet MJ hasn't talked to him or his dad since he was a teen.

By all accounts, they were more recent friends than that. Remember, they had worked on the comic together, which hopefully will be out this summer. (And just a tiny bit of trivia: Gotham has stated that MJ wrote a letter of rec. for him to attend Columbia Univ., which I think is really cool. MJ also used to visit Gotham while he was in attendance there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Wow, that's really cool. I didn't know that. Hmmm, maybe we should keep an eye on him then. idk how him being close to MJ & him saying it can't be fake cuz MJ would have called him, helps the hoax though?
  • I think that dude is just being sarcastic point blank. I don't think he would know anything anyway. I bet MJ hasn't talked to him or his dad since he was a teen.

Wow, that's really cool. I didn't know that. Hmmm, maybe we should keep an eye on him then. idk how him being close to MJ & him saying it can't be fake cuz MJ would have called him, helps the hoax though?

IMO, I personally don't think it does, either.

You think so? I thought at a glimpse the tweet sounds weird and out of place, but i'm not sure now..

You think so? I thought at a glimpse the tweet sounds weird and out of place, but i'm not sure now..

But then again, I've thought about it a little more & just because MJ has helped him before or worked on something with him, doesn't necessarily mean he'd be in on the hoax. I mean yeah Gotham said it can't be true, he would've called me. BUT the family still hasn't said anything about the hoax, whether it's true or not or that we should stop. & Genevieve joined a hoax group on facebook. Both of her pages are a member of the group, her page for the fans & her personal page. So that right there & the family's silence about the hoax theory, speaks waaaayyyy louder than Gotham's tweet.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    He's not the only one who had a weird tweet in regards to MJ. I saw a tweet from Usher one day on his twitter and he tweeted that he just had lunch with the king. Something like that. I was like what the heck what king? It's his real twitter because it's verified.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    It was Deepak Chopkra (Gothams Father) that first tweeted that Michael died a "Mythical Death".

when i think of "mythical" i think of greek mythology and how they were stories told to teach us lessons, not necessarily that they are non-fictional stories. hmmm

some one tweeted his father and asked what he meant by "Mythical"(he was the one that said it on LKL), he tweeted back "non existent)...maybe someone from twitter could find that tweet...

some one tweeted his father and asked what he meant by "Mythical"(he was the one that said it on LKL), he tweeted back "non existent)...maybe someone from twitter could find that tweet...

Wait, so he basically said MJ's death is NON EXISTENT?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Exactly! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You know? I will be soooo glad when all of this is over I luv MJ but dam!!

Unless we can found the twitter page (where Deepak says something about Mike's mythical death, we can't know for sure.
    If some1 found it, appreciate if you could post the link here...